Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) (11112 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:
Thought they said campaign has finished when it's less than 48 hours to election. Isn't this a challenge to FG and INEC to disqualification?
Why is Atiku and his supporters a ting like they are above the law?
go and sue pdp nau. madam "i know the law" mumu. did they tell you that is a party activity? Official campaign has ended, but you can still do door to door and tell your neighbors to vote your choice. nobody is stoping you from doing person to person campaign madam ITK

1 Like

Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Asgard13:

But Yoruba don Dey insult IPOB and igbos even before the internet age ..

Check out news outlet from 80’s .. through 90’s
same way you people have been doing the same.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Babaibe: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote Fulani and vote kidnappers into power. Buhari betrayed APC to support Atiku, reasons he started defaming the party with harsh policies few days before the election. He never changed currency when he was contesting 2019 neither do we have artificial scarcity of fuel. Fulani wants to keep power and enslave other Nigerians. Don't be deceived ATIKU IS A ROGUE, KINSMAN OF FULANI KIDNAPPERS AND HE WILL PROTECT THEM.TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY. VOTE TINUBU FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Nobody should call anybody for money, vote in thieves and you carry your cross don't come and start insulting your friends.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Taiggarr: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please we Southerners lets do this for Peter obi

Come out 🙏 please

South East and south south is in for obi...obi is going to win every south south and south east state

Then let's wait for the results of north

Northerners vote are going to be shared between atiku, kwankwaso, tinubu and obi

Keep hoping in your STUPOR!
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Taiggarr: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

Come out 🙏 please

South East and south south is in for obi...obi is going to win every south south and south east state

Northerners vote are going to be shared between atiku, kwankwaso, tinubu and obi

Keep hoping in your STUPOR.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by alexsialobi: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Loosers keep waking the walk of shame
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Taiggarr: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Roddyricch25:
Atiku is winning this election no doubt.

Let him win in Adamawa first...
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Taiggarr: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Babaibe:
Vote Fulani and vote kidnappers into power. Buhari betrayed APC to support Atiku, reasons he started defaming the party with harsh policies few days before the election. He never changed currency when he was contesting 2019 neither do we have artificial scarcity of fuel. Fulani wants to keep power and enslave other Nigerians. Don't be deceived ATIKU IS A ROGUE, KINSMAN OF FULANI KIDNAPPERS AND HE WILL PROTECT THEM.TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY. VOTE TINUBU FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

FULANI can NEVER EVER EVER do 16 years straight as PRESIDENT..
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Alexanderobi: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
If Dem like make Dem run, atiku will still lose
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by sofeo(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Campaign again? Whoever that will not vote for you can't be convinced with wakanda now unless you share more dollars like in Rivers.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Menclothing: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Election results tomorrow go swt
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Felimax(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardBishop:

Na now I know northern Christian's have this Fulani blood in them. Let us we south south, south east and part of middle belt rally up support our brother obi.

That is reality! We told you guys!!!
A whole lot of you lacks the elementary understanding of the dynamism of the Nigeria state.

Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Felimax(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

FULANI can NEVER EVER EVER do 16 years straight as PRESIDENT..

They have done it already.
That is past future tense!.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by nawebco(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback to July 18th, 2014 when the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only God knows how many tribes are in this northern Nigeria, but na only Hausa and Fulani we dey hear all the time.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Goodlady(f): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
go and sue pdp nau. madam "i know the law" mumu. did they tell you that is a party activity? Official campaign has ended, but you can still do door to door and tell your neighbors to vote your choice. nobody is stoping you from doing person to person campaign madam ITK
I ll slap you with back of pot. That your candidate ll be disqualified. INEC is watching all of you.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:

I ll slap you with back of pot. That your candidate ll be disqualified. INEC is watching all of you.
hehehe. Oya come and slap me then go and disqualify him. Atiku inshaAllahu
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Mutigadara1: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
The middle belt you're talking about is called North Central too.
HardBishop:

Na now I know northern Christian's have this Fulani blood in them. Let us we south south, south east and part of middle belt rally up support our brother obi.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Goodlady(f): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe. Oya come and slap me then go and disqualify him. Atiku inshaAllahu
Obi Insha-Allah, Ameen!
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Obi Insha-Allah, Ameen!
Allah has no business with a fraud like obi. Imams have warned their followers to beware of the ipob crook that under his watch SARs killed hundreds of youths in Anambra.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardBishop: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mutigadara1:
The middle belt you're talking about is called North Central too.
Then part of it should help us to vote. We have to value our religion Christianity to lead this country.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by press9jatv: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardBishop: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
Allah has no business with a fraud like obi. Imams have warned their followers to beware of the ipob crook that under his watch SARs killed hundreds of youths in Anambra.
He's still far better than the one Currently who under his watch, thousand of Christian souls are being wasted.
I have said this, NIGERIA will never be better if the souls of the innocent biafrans 1.2 millions killed are not resettled. the only way out is Igbo presidency or biafra. We have laid a curse on this country
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by asanausana91: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

Come out 🙏 please

Obi will share from the northern votes but South East will not share votes with anybody except peter Obi? Are you normal?
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardBishop:

He's still far better than the one Currently who under his watch, thousand of Christian souls are being wasted.
I have said this, NIGERIA will never be better if the souls of the innocent biafrans 1.2 millions killed are not resettled. the only way out is Igbo presidency or biafra. We have laid a curse on this country
i wish they can give you people your useless biafra.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardBishop: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
i wish they can give you people your useless biafra.
Better, after all the igbos in Ghana and Cameroon are great and self sufficient in grace. Woow I will be branded a foreigner in Kaduna state if my lovely biafra is granted
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Goodlady(f): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
Allah has serious business with Obi. Allah rejects the corrupt, I mean Atiku and proceeds of corruption like you.
Cursed is the one that supports a party like PDP that's known for wanton corruption.
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Allah has serious business with Obi. Allah rejects the corrupt, I mean Atiku and proceeds of corruption like you.
Cursed is the one that supports a party like PDP that's known for wanton corruption.
and cursed are you that support obi that allowed hundreds of anambra youths to be killed in his state and their bodies thrown into the river. As governor he never stepped in to investigate. He did not care. God purnish all of you supporting someone with blood on his hands
Re: Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) by Goodlady(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
and cursed are you that support obi that allowed hundreds of anambra youths to be killed in his state and their bodies thrown into the river. As governor he never stepped in to investigate. He did not care. God purnish all of you supporting someone with blood on his hands
Allah punish you for supporting a thief. If you think Obi acted unjustly, may Allah punish you. If Obi's also guilty, may Allah still punish you. For wasting your data to campaign for a thief, may Allah punish you.
And for supporting Atiku a woman abuser and someone that supports killing of Deborah Samuel, may Allah punish you from earth to hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Kenyan's Tribute To Chinua Achebe / Utako Market Bomb Story Is False / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.