Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,106 members, 7,842,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Obi Wining: Why It Could Best For Everybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wining: Why It Could Best For Everybody (152 Views)

I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Obi Needs To Be Arrested for False Claims To Wining Election ? / Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Wining: Why It Could Best For Everybody by Benesis: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
For Nigeria to actually work.
Everyone needs to be on board, everyone needs to take it up, as being responsible at every turn.

Over the years, most Nigerians have always had this "laissez faire" (e no concern me) me attitude to things and the country at most ... Everyone is always about himself and his stomach, no one thinks of the general good.

But during the End SARS protest, Nigerians came together and felt responsible for fixing this country, and on the buildup to the election date, Nigerians also felt responsible to making and underdog to become a very strong contender.

This is very important, should the energy and work prove successful, this very same energy will be used in making Nigerians to do the good policies brought in by the Obi government they've sworn to be Obidient to. The very willingness of the people to participate actively in making government work, is all the ingredients that has been missing in taking Nigeria to the height.

The moment we move from "let them do their thing" to " How do we do this our thing"... That's when the best brains and best minds will have the discussions and deliberations that would bring about progress.

I don't believe in hoping for the best candidate to win, I believe that the candidate we get, will be just what we deserve... I just hope we are deserving of the best.

Benesis.

(1) (Reply)

Anyianyi Cultural Association Charges FG On Free, Fair Election / #nigeria Decides 2023 / Take Home From Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.