Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson (307 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Derrickfoster1: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Today will be a day in history where moh247 and his likes will understand politics

Anyone when snatch ballot send am to Allah

Obident 4 life

7 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Those urchins trying to buy votes will be arrested

4 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Icarus99(f): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Can’t we be obidient without exhibiting violence traits ?
So unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Moh247: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Morrronns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Finestgurlie(f): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:
Morrronns
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
onu ikputu Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Holybwoy: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Make nobody whine you oo.. people slept in their polling units just to vote out APC..

Add your one vote to make history.. we have the numbers

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Finestgurlie(f): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Today will be a day in history where moh247 and his likes will understand politics

Obident 4 life
Gbam snatch and burn
slaughter them immediately without mercy
hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by bender79: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Holybwoy:
Make nobody whine you oo.. people slept in their polling units just to vote out APC..

Add your one vote to make history.. we have the numbers
Big fat lie!
Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by kaylardz(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
I can't wait to taunt my obidient friends today. After their candidate has come a distance third

1 Like

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by seunowa(f): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Reinaldo:
Those urchins trying to buy votes will be arrested
Today is certainly the day of your tears 😭 ….pigs will surely be taught a bitter lesson.I will be delightful at wailing

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by jaytee01(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
OBI IS A GOAL!

Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Goodlady(f): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Obident 4 life
Focus on Atiku. You guys are directionless. It's obvious your plan is to stop Balablue and just spoil votes. Go and make Atiku to lose.
Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by SeeItSayIt: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2023
YES. End evil politicians' careers this period
Re: Obidents Are You Ready To Teach Urchins A Lesson by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Obident 4 life

An reserving my mockery for zombidiots

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HAPPENINGS AROUND SOME POLLING UNITS. MAN THREATENS IGBOS. / Cry My Beloved Country! / Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.