Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,938 members, 7,852,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch (242 Views)

I Keep Seeing Myself In Sec School / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by SweetVibe: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't understand what's happening for the past 7 days now. When the time is 22:22 I always see it at my phone watch.
Even if I haven't touch my phone for a couple of hours but once its 22:22 on my watch I will always glance at It accidentally.

I don't think this is a coincidence, I think the astral world is trying to communicate something to me.
Can anyone help me to decode the message behind the 22:22 please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by falcon01: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ahh yes!! The good Old Talasari Convenant, haven't seen anything like this for the past 10 years.
You See op you are part of something big, some greater than you. Back in the days when the world was covered with blood and Evil, 15 men from different parts of the universe came together to stop all the chaos and disaster, an agreement was MADE. THE agreement comprises of 5 things, every 10 years...... what you should know is you are a key between the astral Dimension and the Physical Realm. Let me not go too deep, You'll be fine as long as your heart is pure.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
SweetVibe:
I don't understand what's happening for the past 7 days now. When the time is 22:22 I always see it at my phone watch.
Even if I haven't touch my phone for a couple of hours but once its 22:22 on my watch I will always glance at It accidentally.

I don't think this is a coincidence, I think the astral world is trying to communicate something to me.
A force, using your mind, causes you to look at the time when it's 22:22. I'll advise you ignore this as it will fade away with time. It's something I've experienced before
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by SocialJustice: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
SweetVibe:

You're coming into synchronicity. Google the meaning, most numbers are explained. The repitition of a single number is a very strong message. Check it out and follow the message. It will continue until you get the message.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Write any random number on the wall, and in a day or two, you're going to start seeing those numbers everywhere.

Do you ever buy a certain outfit or a certain car and suddenly see that car or outfit everywhere? How come that car or outfit is everywhere ? It was always everywhere, but now you notice it, and the reason is because there's a part of your brain called the Reticular Activating System, or RAS. That part of your brain determines what you notice and what you don't notice. Your brain spends most of its time trying to make sure you don't notice everything because you'll go crazy if you do.

SweetVibe:

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch by sorextee(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing to worry about. Me, once it's 3:15am, I always wake up. I dey my alarm to wake me up around 5:40 so I can prepare for work. But till today, once it's 3:15, I just open my eyes. It has been happening for years. The only time I skip is when I take some alcoholic stuffs. But in my normal sef, 3:15, I don wake.

The thing is, it's normal. There's nothing spiritual attached to it. If something don register for ur brain, na so e go be.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Perform The 'Shahada' Before Any Witness / In The Beginning Was The Word / Best Easter Song By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.