Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) (37088 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by oikirodah(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
All I Have To Say Is Thank You Lord: Oshiomhole In Praise And Worship Session Β (Video)

Adams Oshiomhole appears to be a really happy man. Yesterday, after being handed with his original result statement declaring him the senator elect for Edo North, the former Edo State Governor went into a praise and worship session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_rcqXoe8Q

This election was an opportunity for Oshiomhole to demonstrate to the world that he was still in touch with his people and that their love and bond was more than organic.

This was a contest to confirm his street credibility and, to some extent, to disgrace his traducers, particularly Obaseki and Philip Shaibu, whom he catapulted to the limelight but opted to pay him back treacherously.

Obaseki was humiliated, coming from someone who boasted about retiring Oshiomhole, he is currently without a political party or structure. Philip Shaibu, whom Oshiomhole has stated is not his son in any manner, whether political or biological, is the hardest hit.

His people rejected him despite the purported threat he sent to all traditional rulers in Edo North not to vote for Oshiomhole or Tinubu; some say he was spotted kicking the air on the day of the polls; his humiliation was so severe that he supposedly escaped to Benin the next morning before daybreak.

Oshiomhole deserves a praise and worship session to thank God and his people for elevating him above his traducers. Please enjoy these lovely praise and worship sessions from Adams Oshiomhole's stable.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/all-i-have-to-say-is-thank-you-lord-oshiomhole-in-praise-and-worship-session-video/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Thundafireseun: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Ugly man
Ugly people are always desperate and wicked

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
I have always maintained that Oshiomhole was going to win. Congratulations to him.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by highchief1: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have always maintained that Oshiomhole was going to win. Congratulations to him.
some drug affected obidents said he won’t win I laughed.I told them he was going to win major parts edo for his friends tinubu

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

NOTHING IS AS SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL AS VICTORY AND PUTTING THE ENEMIES TO SHAME AND REGRETS grin

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE &. ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

66 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Emmastan291: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Edo people voted Labour Party via the Presidential election and shared the votes in the senatorial election

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

NOTHING IS AS SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE VICTORY AND PUTTING THE ENEMIES TOO SHAME AND REGRETS grin

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE &ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

I celebrate with you my brother.
As an Igbo Muslim, I'm very delighted that my OSU brothers were put to shame grin grin

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Dedicated to evil

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Mide337: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Corngratulations to osho baba

Mainwhile Molasses available for sell in large volume..
Location is ijebu ode.
Minimum order is 25litres.
Price is 15k per 25 litres keg.
WhatsApp +2347015585967

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Abbeyme: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Oshiomole Baba.

Where is his Iara, his partner when he was governor sef

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Passionate888: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Show that ungrateful obaseki who is boss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
This redundant human demon
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerian politicians will rig and do every despicable things during elections but will still go to church for Thanksgiving after winning.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by mmadu5(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerians are bunch of stupid and confused people. why do we keep voting in same old people over and over yet we want CHANGE?

BUNCH OF ANIMALS . EVEN ANIMALS HAVE SENSE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by McOluOmo: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Osho baba
It's all about survival,
Win win win...... We awaits Jagaban's victory to Aso-Villa

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by sat70: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Osho baba. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Wahala90: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
I fear for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Agonglo17: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
His yellow ho will show face now there's money to spend again

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Lumig: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
:DOshioBaba grin πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Juanmike(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Haven't heard from Reno, the result is not going the way they would have wanted.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by kennyz247(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
good for him,but Atiku is our next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by obembet(f): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Ugly man

Better than your father

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
We kept telling children of hate here that Oshomole is already a senator

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nanorest: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigerian politicians will rig and do every despicable things during elections but will still go to church for Thanksgiving after winning.

That's not oshiomhole.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Naso, it can only be God..

Who God don bless, no man can curse

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by TriCee: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
GOOD, He really deserve the win. Worked well and campainged tirelessly

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.