Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,184 members, 7,825,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP (548 Views)

I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate / Urchins Will Soon Start Shouting It's Time For The South To Unite / Lets Assume PO Wins The Election. What About LP Reps And Senate? Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by Charleys: 4:54am On Feb 28, 2023
What these Tinubu Urchins will never tell you is that.

Labour party is a Yoruba party. Had always been a Yoruba party... Fact.
Afenifere, the biggest Yoruba socio-cultural group supports labour party.

Labour Party is made up of market women, workers and civil society. Those were the once that voted for labour party in the 2023 election.

Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour the LP flagbearer for labour party is an indigenous Lagosian. More indigenous than Tinubu, Fashola and sanwo Olu so deserves to be governor of Lagos state.

That MKO Abiola won Anambra state during election and on the second term bid of Olusegun Obasanjo that the igbos voted for him against their son Ojukwu who was in the ballot. And Obasanjo won all south East states.

Still typing... Prove me wrong.

90% of all riots from fuel crises and Buhari's cashless policy was from the Tinubu Urchins

5 Likes

Re: What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by Mindlog: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Labour Party have been existing since 2002.

Re: What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by Charleys: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Mindlog:
Labour Party have been existing since 2002.

Guy let them prove me wrong with what I've said.

I'm still waiting.
Re: What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by phorget(m): 5:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Urchins will never listen,they are happy making tribalism out of everything. To them LABOUR PARTY is now igbo party and even the educated ones among them will still be clouded by tribalism.
God bless the real omoluabis.

1 Like

Re: What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by Charleys: 5:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Urchins needs to learn.
Re: What The APC Urchins Will Never Tell You About LP by Charleys: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
For three hours no urchins has the guts to reply me

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Governorship Polls, Issues Stern Warnin / 2023: Tinubu Got No Mandate, So Nothing To Defend / Peter Obi & Labour Party Granted Permission To Inspect INEC Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.