Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Election Is Day Light Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Is Day Light Robbery (258 Views)

This pure Day Light Robbery / Osun State Election, A Day Light Robbery -ben Bruce / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Election Is Day Light Robbery by SPIFF(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is so unfortunate that the country is at this stage on the fringe of total chaos and impunity. With the 2023 election, this is the first time voters will believe their votes will count based on the fact that the election umpire convinced us the use of BVAS. Not only that, a promised of viewing election results in real-time after the announcement of election results at various poling units. I was one of the patriotic citizen who convince a lot of youths around me to believe in the system and go out to vote on the election day.
At the polling unit where I witness the election result collated and announced by the INEC staff, the voters compelled the INEC staff to upload the result to the iReV server so we can see the result in real time. In all sincerity, the result at the polling unit for the presidential election was as follows:
Total Accredited = 76
APC = 29
LP = 42
PDP = 5.
For over 48 hours the result was not presented on the iReV portal. I took another sweep to check tonight only to find a different result as follows:
Total Accredited Voters = 41
APC = 21
LP = 18
PDP = 0.... How?
This comes down to the fact that even if other aggrieved political parties approach the law court, the evidence to present is the record on the INEC iReV portal which is not in tandem with the figures declared at the polling units.
The comical part of this shenanigan is seeing the name of the LP party agent as Ernest Diala when we quite so sure the LP party agent's name on that day was Segun Something.....absolute a Yoruba man. How come seeing something else. this is a typical proof that the result on the portal has been doctored or changed.
I weep for this nation.

Re: This Election Is Day Light Robbery by gift2xl: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
The day never breakself them don robbery the results.
Make I no find myself one day for this kontry because I no trust am.

That election rain fall for my body. Go collect your PVC, go collect your PVC wa them they announce for radio na scam if this election them no do the right thing. Democracy go be bye bye for me.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Is Anambra NASS Delegation's 'last Man Standing' / 2023 Election: INEC Also Above The Law Like CBN. What Type Of Courts Do we Have / Only An Ignorant Will Say, Having Presidency Or Other Posts Will Not Help Your..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.