Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? (1533 Views)

Will Peter Obi Be The 1st Supreme Court President? / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Ola260: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:
By now it should be clear that Peter Obi deliberately worked for Tinubu in exchange for something... I am wondering what it is as I don't think Peter Obi will ably accept any political appointment so he doesn't break the heart of his low intelligent Obidients..

I am guessing his reward will either be one of the following or both:

1: Oil Well License
2: Private Port lease

Twitter president na
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:
By now it should be clear that Peter Obi deliberately worked for Tinubu in exchange for something... I am wondering what it is as I don't think Peter Obi will ably accept any political appointment so he doesn't break the heart of his low intelligent Obidients..

You guys are not called urchins for nothing
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Where's the distant third they predicted?

Where's the step down they predicted?

Even with all the thuggery...

Presidency is not given, it's taken they said.

He has no structure they said.

Even his Anambra won't vote for him blablabla...

I will deactivate if he wins any state outside SE they said...

He will not get a single vote from the north...

He is Ipob and nobody will vote for him..

All sorts of unprintable rubbish they said..

But the man came, saw and conquered!

He got very close, very much closer for comfort..

He jabbed them so hard! So hard! Very hard!

He is now the future of democracy in Nigeria.

He is now the new bride!

Labor party till I die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Farahaideed is a Mikano teenager who has now dumped Atiku in his most critical moments. He's a lout!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by uchman(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just shut up you this unstable fellow. Today you are criticizing APC and Tinubu next you are supporting Atiku then back to Tinubu. Your type stands for nothing. All your criticism toward the reigning government is because of hunger but will mellow down once you are invited to come and eat. FFK is better than you. Shut up again.

Ba "ofe mmanu" man, na so their life dey be.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

This was never about Atiku. Get that into your skull. No of us were Atiku fanboys. This was about the greater good. Peter Obi had no pathway to the presidency. Most sensible person's knew this. This was about wresting power from the APC. Stopping Muslim Muslim presidency. Stopping the injustice to the Igbo nation. The Igbos stood a better chance under PDP. But now you have destroyed everything in your nativity. Obi and his useless ambition has set the igbo race so far back. He has done more harm to us politically than Nnamdi kanu.
Obi's ambition have set you backward by 40yrs.
You will suffer for 40yrs.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
uchman:

Ba "ofe mmanu" man, na so their life dey be.
I weak for that FFK.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Bro I think we now have our version of FFK here
Farahaideed is not alone. There are many of them. Obi's ambition have set their miserable lives back for 40yrs.

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by naijapips04: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Obi's ambition have set you backward by 40yrs.
You will suffer for 40yrs.

Go tell that to your father if you still have one.

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by NothingDoMe: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

You're still lamenting. You haven't blamed Atiku yet oh. That's a biased don't you think? lol

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

My dear you can vividly remember how it was this shameless Farahaideed , You, Racoon and I that was at the forefront of those that were criticizing this devilish regime and everything it stands for but just look at what this nairaland FFK has turned himself to because of crumbs. Such people stands for nothing in this life. Shame on him.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
I weak for that FFK.
Now I know the wickedness of some Nigerians. Don't be surprised, Farahaideed and his co travellers are the gun men killing people in the east just to create an atmosphere of instability to paint the region black.

Imagine weeping that an Igboman aspired to be president for the very first time and ga
came very close to winning.

The same people taunting Igboman for not coming out to compete.

I even watched a video of Atiku saying Obi will not amount to anything in this election.

Where's kwakwanso with his Andrews liver salt?

Hell Rufai have seen what a Nollywood actor can do.

Nigerians from every region voted for Peter Obi.

I swear if I see that idiot in real life, I won't spare his ugly face!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Obis ambition have set back your life and that of your generation for 40 solid years. Add that to your current 19yrs, that's a wasted life!

Please my advice is for you to kill yourself now.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Now I know the wickedness of some Nigerians. Don't be surprised, Farahaideed and his co travellers are the gun men killing people in the east just to create an atmosphere of instability to paint the region black.

Imagine weeping that an Igboman aspired to be president for the very first time and ga
came very close to winning.

The same people taunting Igboman for not coming out to compete.

I even watched a video of Atiku saying Obi will not amount to anything in this election.

Where's kwakwanso with his Andrews liver salt?

Hell Rufai have seen what a Nollywood actor can do.

Nigerians from every region voted for Peter Obi.

I swear if I see that idiot in real life, I won't spare his ugly face!
You are not far from the truth. He is not clean as I'm seeing him. Didn't you see where he said that he would have killed me if I'm in his face right now. What a man!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by LordAdam16: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

Tinubu was managing a few states and Senators before the APC merger.

Obi is likely to have just as many states and several legislators. That is his primary compensation. What he does with that largesse is up to him. If he can't keep them together and they disappoint each other like Obi did to the Waziri, he'll fade into nothingness, and Nigeria will move on.

Obi is not a builder or strategist. That has never been his forte.

As for actual assets used to compensate him, I doubt there'll be enough to go round. Tinubu won with the lowest margin in Nigeria's history, he has to keep a lot of people happy. Also he does not have much to fear from Obi. If he fails to perform, the North will not vote for a Southern opposition to avoid a repeat of GEJ, they'll either put up with 4 more years or back an early return to the North.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut up you cone headed ape.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by naijapips04: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Shut up you cone headed ape.

Shut up you ishi opioro mango. Ishi nku. Ishi apiri api.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

So you never do anything base on conviction in your life?

How many times has Atiku been rewarded?

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut up you ishi opioro mango. Ishi nku. Ishi apiri api.

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Thanksful:

So you never do anything base on conviction in your life?

How many times has Atiku been rewarded?
That fool is unstable like wind.

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Ikinternational: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

What's the essence of standing with a known failure?

Do you sometimes reflect on things you support cos going by your history activities on this forum, seh loosing no dey tired you?

Guy...you get data. N sharp mouth. That's all
Very ordinary fellow. Always jumping on the back of others.

Squatting for Nairaland is not an achievement
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by FarahAideed: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just shut up fool. To beat the hell out of your short frame de hungry me. How can I see our nairaland FFK to teach him a bitter lesson.

I am a 6 '3 trained ex soldier with an appetite for violence you can only imagine if I want to , if you were Infront of me you for don wear nose brace by now .. You and your fellow clowns have setvis back by at least 30 years and instead of you to apologize you want to blame we that warned y'all of this same painful outcome .. Fadigha avoid me on this forum from now on because anytime I come across your post my blood temperature rises
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Coolabbie: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

I am a 6 '3 trained ex soldier with an appetite for violence you can only imagine if I want to , if you were Infront of me you for don wear nose brace by now .. You and your fellow clowns have setvis back by at least 30 years and instead of you to apologize you want to blame we that warned y'all of this same painful outcome .. Fadigha avoid me on this forum from now on because anytime I come across your post my blood temperature rises
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Goke7: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How many times do I have to warn Asiwaju supporters over this kind of post? Please let others grieve in peace. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Asiwaju is not known for any form of witch-hunting. Please let’s be guided. God bless you all
oil dey your head, am humbled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Goke7: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
LordAdam16:

Tinubu was managing a few states and Senators before the APC merger.

Obi is likely to have just as many states and several legislators. That is his primary compensation. What he does with that largesse is up to him. If he can't keep them together and they disappoint each other like Obi did to the Waziri, he'll fade into nothingness, and Nigeria will move on.

Obi is not a builder or strategist. That has never been his forte.

As for actual assets used to compensate him, I doubt there'll be enough to go round. Tinubu won with the lowest margin in Nigeria's history, he has to keep a lot of people happy. Also he does not have much to fear from Obi. If he fails to perform, the North will not vote for a Southern opposition to avoid a repeat of GEJ, they'll either put up with 4 more years or back an early return to the North.

-Lord

Respect. Indeed he has to prove leadership
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Wickedfacts: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

No peace for the wicked souls.

Na your own you talk. Did you know one of their mods banned me for 7 months plus just to silence me in this election without knowing there are thousands of comrades ready for the battle.

We must teach them some senses this time around cos if not they might repeat the rubbish again .

Neck pressing mood activated

That one doesn't know the insults they gave to Seun on twitter.
Does the poster know how many death threats, insults and other things we received on Nairaland?
If e tell me nonsense, I go drag am pass the Obidients.
Obidients must cry blood and my leg no go comot for their neck.

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

Just shut up. Continue clowning our new FFK. See food

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Coolabbie: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

That one doesn't know the insults they gave to Seun on twitter.
Does the poster know how many death threats, insults and other things we received on Nairaland?
If e tell me nonsense, I go drag am pass the Obidients.
Obidients must cry blood and my leg no go comot for their neck.
I dey always believe you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

I am a 6 '3 trained ex soldier with an appetite for violence you can only imagine if I want to , if you were Infront of me you for don wear nose brace by now ...

What's your point bro? no dey blow your trumpet c0x nobody is immortal. How can an Atiku loss take us 30years back in national politics? I want to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

picture of erin ile kwara state Th isGlobe.com / SPOTLIGHT: Jadro Lita, The Nigerian Who Became Viral Sensation For Acting Like A / Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.