Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Are Batis Genuinely Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Batis Genuinely Happy? (234 Views)

Tinubu Is One of the Politicians That Is Genuinely Loved In The North ~ El-rufai / Peter Obi: The Only Aspirant That Genuinely Cares About The NORTH. / Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Batis Genuinely Happy? by jimyjames(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
1) How genuinely happy are tinubu's supporters now that he won ?
2) Will he bring about the true change we want in Nigeria

3) Are you happy two Muslims are now going to rule this country in a country made up of equal Christians and Muslim by population

4) How will you defend your choice of president when other countries start laughing at us for electing an old man as president ,

5) what happened to the not too young to rule we agitated for
6) what is the way forward
Cause I know more Nigerians are going to Japa

Ghana is now the melting pot of west Africa and a gateway to Africa ,all foreigners especially African Americans are trooping to Ghana to buy properties and settle there, Ghana is strategically and purposely working to beat Nigeria in every aspect , even the music industry we boast of now might be taken from us in the future cause Ghana is about to build an advanced film and musical studio worth 300 million dollars and it's a private individual project

We have 15 million Nigerians living outside Nigeria if these 15 million Nigerians decide to come and invest back home in Nigeria , Nigeria will be amongst the greatest but bad leadership is our problem,more Nigerians are about to leave the country

Ok it's the turn of tinubu he won , when will it be the turn of Nigerians and what they truly want for the country?
Re: Are Batis Genuinely Happy? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
I am not seeing the celebrations from them as I expected really. Well maybe they're still asleep, it's still morning after all.
Re: Are Batis Genuinely Happy? by jimyjames(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I am not seeing the celebrations from them as I expected really. Well maybe they're still asleep, it's still morning after all.
That's because they are not genuinely happy , they know they will have to live with the burden of defending tinubu's flaws for the next 4 yrs just like those who supported buhari in the past suffered defending him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will The Synchronisation Of BVAS Data Of Presidential Election Take.? / Cross River 2023: Reasons Prince Bassey Otu Deserves Igbo Votes / Who Will Help Aba And Abia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.