Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs (3206 Views)

Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC) / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Now I met this girl whom we vibed for a while,I spent money on her back to back,so I pretended I was broke,na there she was assisting,but the assistance came with steady insult,name calling,phone monitoring etc... It was too much I had to stop the pretence and make I understand I've regained my finances,she started acting gentle,but she started making friend with a girl I once dated,they are very close, despite all I've told her to stay off cos that ex has hatred for me,now this girl is setting a game for me,she intends to dump me due to my ex brain washing her,now it's my time to get mean,how can I treat her f up?
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by NoNaw: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ok..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
NoNaw:
Also play a fool with her, make her feel you have great plans to spend and open business for her and make it 100 % .. fck her very well steady, back to back , a*nl ,oral, everywhere then withdraw ur intrest in her....
I've done this already... All the above... So what's next? I've even seen her family declaring my interest in her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by NoNaw: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:
I've done this already... All the above... So what's next? I've even seen her family declaring my interest in her

Lol, nothig but keep ffking her more and more.. just make a a whoreeee and keep acting coldd.. start avoiding , let her die to talk to u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Your greatest loose-guarding was letting your current banny to know your ex.....In most cases,na like this story like this dey always dey end because your embittered ex go like to wan do everything possible to scatter your current relationship......And e be like say even your banny blind finish to the extent that she can't even see beyond her nose....

Personally,the day I started this my current relationship,na from that day I begin bone my ex.....If we see for road,na how far we dey do give each other and we go just go our different ways.........No be fight,but I don't want to have anything to do with an ex again,no matter what.

Na wa......

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
NoNaw:

Lol, nothig but keep ffking her more and more.. just make a a whoreeee and keep acting coldd.. start avoiding , let her die to talk to u

You are the boss
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
A bitter ex

A dangerous/foolish present.

Check yourself dude!

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please let go, she’s not your daughter and you don’t have any right over her to punish her over anything.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Persephone1:
A bitter ex

A dangerous/foolish present.

Check yourself dude!
I’m afraid for the girl already, I pray he doesn’t kill her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
I’m afraid for the girl already, I pray he doesn’t kill her.
If that happens God forbid, he should extend it to himself. Humanity will be less of two dolts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Qatar2022: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please let go, she’s not your daughter and you don’t have any right over her to punish her over anything.
Mugu , I hate people like you, Holier than thou

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by techgen(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
No matter, how you Bleep that hole...it can never get deeper...why not channel the energy to get someone better and live your life in peace...

hope you know, hell holds no fury than a scorn woman.

Man...you em not gettin younger!

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by iInjureHerYansh: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:
Now I met this girl whom we vibed for a while,I spent money on her back to back,so I pretended I was broke,na there she was assisting,but the assistance came with steady insult,name calling,phone monitoring etc... It was too much I had to stop the pretence and make I understand I've regained my finances,she started acting gentle,but she started making friend with a girl I once dated,they are very close, despite all I've told her to stay off cos that ex has hatred for me,now this girl is setting a game for me,she intends to dump me due to my ex brain washing her,now it's my time to get mean,how can I treat her f up?
Do what the first commenter said and stop giving her money. Let her keep fooling herself till the day she realizes she's being used all these while. Best revenge for vaginarians.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

We are at war... My present is tryna revenge me over my ex.. there's no love here again, it's who revenge who first, I've already built a very serious relationship with another,it will surprise you guys to know I track her Whatsapp,I did this so they won't poison me or take me unaware
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Generalwoodz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chief.

More tears to the tissues of your brain, more tears to your eye ducts, and more tear to your heart.

When you were certified broke (pretence) what did the bitch do? She showed you
and you saw another side of her. I thought the whole process should be: learning and understanding who you're fuccking?

Quit this game it's for Losers. Are you one? No.

Don't go wasting good energy on ungrateful being in name of punishing her because this bitch don't really feel the pain...

Whatever you do won't break her. All the times you sent fury through sex, has your dick severed, changed and turned her Honeypot into shreds, messsy and bad place? No.

Same as her heart. She'd speedily recover from any of your worst treatments. She has perfected her ways.

Leave this game but if you insist the very second sentence of this comment gonna be yours. Ain't implying cowardice here.

Danke!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Foodqueen(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stop forming macho here. U love her no doubt, your only worried is, she might dump you soonest.

Continue playing till she takes in for you.

After all,

It takes two to play the game.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by frozen70(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:

I think you should just give her a long rope to hang herself

What I mean is, leave her to date herself, that alone is enough punishment for her
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Karlifate: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
techgen:
No matter, how you Bleep that hole...it can never get deeper...why not channel the energy to get someone better and live your life in peace...

hope you know, hell holds no fury than a scorn woman.

Man...you em not gettin younger!

cheesy
@ bolded:

It amuses me when I see/hear young men 'punishing' women with sex.

Such a foolish mentality. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by labake1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
NoNaw:
Also play a fool with her, make her feel you have great plans to spend and open business for her and make it 100 % .. fck her very well steady, back to back , a*nl ,oral, everywhere then withdraw ur intrest in her....

fvck:

What did I just read?
So silly
Soon, they will say women have fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by FuckYourFather(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:

We are at war... My present is tryna revenge me over my ex.. there's no love here again, it's who revenge who first, I've already built a very serious relationship with another,it will surprise you guys to know I track her Whatsapp,I did this so they won't poison me or take me unaware

kai
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Oboto700(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:

You are the boss
so she allowed u bleeped her poo hole? Ewww
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by techgen(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy
@ bolded:

It amuses me when I see/hear young men 'punishing' women with sex.

Such a foolish mentality. grin grin

The mata nor tire you...Dem never know say "takers" nor dey tire to collect.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by EmpressOVD: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
NoNaw:

Only weak men does this

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by NoNaw: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
EmpressOVD:

Only weak men does this

Nahh.. u could be the fool or the wise.. lol the world is a jungle, dont get eaten alive son

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by NoNaw: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:

What did I just read?
So silly
Soon, they will say women have fish brain.

No fool, u feel uncormfotable witg this coz ure a woman.. ure not needed here by the way, guys talk , yall bicthes greedy and always tryna be smater.. all yall know is "the guy get money " mentality

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Blaze14k: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:

Bro clearly u didnt play ur game very well by letting her know ur ex. Women are mostly connected to there feeling more than there thoughts. Any woman who insults u and disrespect u is not worth staying with cos at the end of the day she will see u as a weakling and try to gain control over u. If truely u cant handle the drama u see, its better u move away from her asap before its too late

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Slynation(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
The greatest revenge you can do to any girl is too dump her and upgrade yourself...!! Any other thing doesn't count to them

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Karlifate: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
techgen:

The mata nor tire you...Dem never know say "takers" nor dey tire to collect.

Abi o grin cheesy

A guy will exert & exhaust his energy to pound püssy. Yet, he still thinks he's punishing the receiver that can move on immediately to drain another guy of his "punishment", when he's fast asleep after exhaustion. cheesy

LMAO! 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Karlifate: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Slynation:
The greatest revenge you can do to any girl is too dump her and upgrade yourself...!! Any other thing doesn't count to them

Exactly!

Not all these pounded yam people. 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by Holybaddo: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reason why I HolyBaddo don't date kids
Or
Follow younger chicks

Just to avoid all this kids play

Damb am out of here

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by turawaa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
fvck:

Reconsider your Ex.
After you guys are Together and She knows
Then Free your Ex too.
Both of them go turn enemy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) / Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) / Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.