Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mr. Nigeria Int'l, Ajewole Odunayo, Explains Why He Supports Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Nigeria Int'l, Ajewole Odunayo, Explains Why He Supports Sanwo-olu (215 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nigeria Int'l, Ajewole Odunayo, Explains Why He Supports Sanwo-olu by bestofnollywood: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
The 2022 winner of Mr. Nigeria International, Ajewole has revealed his choice of candidate for the governorship election coming up this Saturday in Lagos. The Mushin-born showbiz executive, while speaking of his choice of Sanwo-Olu also took time to highlight some of his expectations about the election. When asked if he has a candidate he is rooting for in the forthcoming election, his response was, "...some people say I am supposed to be liberal when it comes to my choice and opinion in politics, but the honest truth is that I cannot be liberal neither seat on the fence and I will never be silent about my choice or my view about how I feel we should be governed. I am part of society and I feel the pains of possible 200 million Nigerians. It will be humane of me if I stay silent and let the few people around me elect another possible disaster that might take us 3 steps backward from where we are at the moment."

"The world suffers not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people like 'Napoleon'. I pride myself on saying I am one of the few good ones. I need to be effectively involved when it is necessary. In this governorship election coming up this weekend I am supporting Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu over any other candidates, you can call me names it doesn't matter, I have a right to make a choice and have a standpoint as every other Nigerian."

"Let me also add that this election will be uniquely different from what we have been seeing. Everyone can see the handwriting on the wall. I am comfortable with the choice of candidate I made and I will hug people who see beyond the noise of tribalism and ends up journeying with me to re-elect Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu 'Mr. Sellable' his footprint is everywhere in Lagos records don't lie if anyone is in doubt let them fact-check it on Google. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way..."

READ ON>>>

https://applesbite.com/lagos-2023-mr-nigeria-intl-ajewole-odunayo-explains-why-he-supports-sanwo-olu-for-second-term/

Re: Mr. Nigeria Int'l, Ajewole Odunayo, Explains Why He Supports Sanwo-olu by Naira20: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Even Sanwo-olu's babymama from delta has endorsed her heartthrob for second term
Re: Mr. Nigeria Int'l, Ajewole Odunayo, Explains Why He Supports Sanwo-olu by Bluntguy: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Who come be this one again?

(1) (Reply)

SDP National Assembly candidates declare support for APC State Assembly candidat / States Insist On Contempt Charge Against Malami, Emefiele / Looks Like Gubernatorial Elections Have Become Local Government Elections????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.