Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Message To Igbo People In Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Igbo People In Lagos. (5045 Views)

Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Okorietitus: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are VERY MAD
Any day you write stupid message to Igbos again, I will personally track you and empty one cartridge on your coconut skull.
IDIOTS

Elluuupee 75

Eluupee 88

grin grin grin
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by padi94(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
BentizilL:
You're speaking from a neutral pov but refused to touch the Koko of the matter...

Should I start dropping screenshot of GRV anti Yoruba comments? Igbo even have the gut to call Yorubaland no man's land, this is just the beginning for them.. sad

This thing didn't start with governorship o, it started with presidency when it was perceived that Ignos will vote for Obi and the attacks began. It got heavy when APC lost Lagos.

GRV is a lagosian and him insulting Yoruba had nothing to do with the Igbos. He was pointing and calling out his tribesmen for their hypocrisy. That's just his crime. The next thing you people change his tribe to Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Okorietitus: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Did GRV say all that himself?

He didn't condemn those saying it.
He personally tweeted ethnic slurs against Yorubas.

I feel someone set up Igbos to stu pidly fall into the trap of supporting a bigot like GRV. That way, we would be seen as enemies of the Yorubas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Mrnairalandd: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
elefind:
MESSAGE TO IGBO PEOPLE IN LAGOS.

One of the few lessons I learnt from today's gubernatorial election in Lagos, is that I have no reason to engage in local politics among the indigenous people of Lagos. I think this should be my last time to campaign for any governorship candidate in Lagos. I will urge all Igbo people resident in Lagos to withdraw from supporting or voting for any gubernatorial candidate of any party during gubernatorial elections in Lagos. We need to give the Yoruba people chance to select or elect whoever they like to govern them. We will support whoever they elected as their governor. Tribalism and ethnic sentiments are real in Nigeria.

If we want to campaign for a gubernatorial candidate, lets campaign for any candidate of our choice contesting for elective position in our various states of origin even though we lives in Lagos. This is not only applicable to Lagos but all the Yoruba and non Igbo states. Remember that we Igbo people has ability to relate with anybody even if they elected king Nebuchadnezzar, it is not our business but we will relate with the governor and still get what we wanted.

We might be tempted to support a particular candidate we felt is better than whom the indigenous Yoruba people felt is their choice. But we must resist every attempt to endorse anyone of them. It is time we start to disassociate ourselves from any Yoruba politician hoping to win an election with the block votes of Igbo people living in Lagos. Enough of this please. Let him go and convince his fellow Yoruba people to vote for him and stop hoping to win election with our votes. The Yoruba people must stop seeing every election in Lagos as contest between the Igbo people and the Yorubas.

It is also high time Igbo people begin to transfer their polling units to Southeast for those of us living outside Igboland but would like to participate in governorship election of our state. We will travel down to Southeast when it is time to elect president and the governors. But if we can't transfer our polling units to SOUTHEAST, let's stop voting during gubernatorial election in each state of the federation. But we can go out and vote for our favorite presidential candidate.

It is obvious that many Yoruba people that supported Peter Obi during presidential election did so because of fear of Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket. They voted Peter Obi not because they like him, it is because he is more preferred than having Tinubu and Shettima in Aso Rock . If another popular Southwestern politician was contesting for presidency with Muslim/Christian ticket, they would have voted him than voting Peter Obi. Only few Yorubas are supporting Peter Obi based on his capacity and competence.

Today's gubernatorial election was a total waste of taxpayers money. This is not an election. Now I agree that NIGERIA is a failed state. Police couldn't even protect the themselves not to talk of protecting the voters .

As for me, let Peter Obi withdraw his court case against INEC and APC . Let him concentrate on snatching all Southeastern states from our good-for-nothing politicians and raise a crop of 21st century politicians that will govern all the states in Igbo land and turn them into livable and prosperous states.

Many Nigerians are not ready for real change. They wanted to change failures we have in Aso Rock as leaders but they never wanted to change same corrupt politicians operating in their states.

Copied

Another worthless thing wailing as usual… May God put people with animal behaviours like Igbos in your life.

Bring Igbos to your state, we can’t wait to see when they begin to show you their true colors.

There is no way there ll be peace in Nigeria as long as worthless people like this exist among us. They ll see d truth but choose to look d other way.

The question is, why are Yorubas not fighting the ijaws, Uhrobos, Edos etc Yorubas don’t have issue with these aforementioned tribes cos they don’t disrespect their hosts.

If Igbos live in USA or UK with this bad attitude and loud mouths, i swear there ll be civil war in USA or UK cos the British or Americans won’t tolerate foreigners blackmailing them with block votes.

Block votes is not a democratic and this is what igbos have been doing for years. The moment they realise this is the person Yorubas has picked someone for political office, Igbos goes to opposite direction

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by BentizilL: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
padi94:

It is this your tribalism again, I am not Igbo, anyone who does not support APC in Lagos is Igbo to you guys. It is the problem with the unenlightened ones amongst you. If you cannot understand my identity is different from yours and respect it, how do you expect to have a head way... I don't care about the points youade up there since you have chosen to disrespect my person by calling me Igbo when I have told you I am not. You Yoruba people and tags. You're the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. the only reason Lagos has other tribes in it is just federal favouritism. Contrary to what people think Yorubas are very tribalistic people.

I hope you like the tag, when I say you Yorubas are...
Is it also federal favouritism that makes Igbo and SS tribes full Ondo state also?
Pls answer straightforwardly undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
Nice one @OP

Why is it only Igbos that are being attacked

Igbos should stay off our politics and reject politicians coming for endorsement angry

That's the way forward, To your tenth O'israel.

I wonder why my Igbo brothers would even suffer themselves over Lagos Election.

Even if Lagos wants Seyi Tinubu to be Governor and keep Lagos as their family business, allow them.

This election should open every body's eyes to see that we are not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by BentizilL: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
xynerise:

So you use a faceless Twitter as evidence? Twitter is not a real place, young man.
No dey tell me rubbish...
Igbo is known for saying this, an Igbo friend still tell me this days before presidential election when explaining stuffs to each other..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Okorietitus: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Igbos cannot be intimidated anywhwre in Nigeria!

Igbos fought 3yrs war to leave Nigeria but since Nigeria insisted we must stay, they have to deal with us going forward!

Like they dealt with you today and the foolish Igbos in Lagos have been crying since morning.
If you fools like, die in Lagos. Don't come home and develop Alaigbo. It is when you die that they carry you to the East.

A time is coming, we in Alaigbo will start rejecting corpses of Igbos who die in Lagos. Alaigbo is not a cemetery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by BentizilL: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2023
padi94:

I will give one thing to the Igbos they are survivers... If you read history, the faught a civil war and lost, everything taken away from them. They came back and rebuilt and made so much progress even in foreign lands.

The part of Lagos being called no man's land is wrong and was in response to being told that they are not welcomed in Lagos.

But you don't have to be worried about Igbos, them get fine girls wey Yoruba guys like. Nigeria is diverse and anything otherwise will be boring
Don't start again, what was taken away from Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by TrueNigerian300: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2023
elefind:

One of the few lessons I learnt from today's gubernatorial election in Lagos, is that I have no reason to engage in local politics among the indigenous people of Lagos. I think this should be my last time to campaign for any governorship candidate in Lagos. I will urge all Igbo people resident in Lagos to withdraw from supporting or voting for any gubernatorial candidate of any party during gubernatorial elections in Lagos. We need to give the Yoruba people chance to select or elect whoever they like to govern them. We will support whoever they elected as their governor. Tribalism and ethnic sentiments are real in Nigeria.

If we want to campaign for a gubernatorial candidate, lets campaign for any candidate of our choice contesting for elective position in our various states of origin even though we lives in Lagos. This is not only applicable to Lagos but all the Yoruba and non Igbo states. Remember that we Igbo people has ability to relate with anybody even if they elected king Nebuchadnezzar, it is not our business but we will relate with the governor and still get what we wanted.

We might be tempted to support a particular candidate we felt is better than whom the indigenous Yoruba people felt is their choice. But we must resist every attempt to endorse anyone of them. It is time we start to disassociate ourselves from any Yoruba politician hoping to win an election with the block votes of Igbo people living in Lagos. Enough of this please. Let him go and convince his fellow Yoruba people to vote for him and stop hoping to win election with our votes. The Yoruba people must stop seeing every election in Lagos as contest between the Igbo people and the Yorubas.

It is also high time Igbo people begin to transfer their polling units to Southeast for those of us living outside Igboland but would like to participate in governorship election of our state. We will travel down to Southeast when it is time to elect president and the governors. But if we can't transfer our polling units to SOUTHEAST, let's stop voting during gubernatorial election in each state of the federation. But we can go out and vote for our favorite presidential candidate.

It is obvious that many Yoruba people that supported Peter Obi during presidential election did so because of fear of Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket. They voted Peter Obi not because they like him, it is because he is more preferred than having Tinubu and Shettima in Aso Rock . If another popular Southwestern politician was contesting for presidency with Muslim/Christian ticket, they would have voted him than voting Peter Obi. Only few Yorubas are supporting Peter Obi based on his capacity and competence.

Today's gubernatorial election was a total waste of taxpayers money. This is not an election. Now I agree that NIGERIA is a failed state. Police couldn't even protect the themselves not to talk of protecting the voters .

As for me, let Peter Obi withdraw his court case against INEC and APC . Let him concentrate on snatching all Southeastern states from our good-for-nothing politicians and raise a crop of 21st century politicians that will govern all the states in Igbo land and turn them into livable and prosperous states.

Many Nigerians are not ready for real change. They wanted to change failures we have in Aso Rock as leaders but they never wanted to change same corrupt politicians operating in their states.

Copied

What Igbo people love to do is not nothing close to voting their favorite candidate but gang up against their host. Even among the Yoruba and others the vote is spread but why do almost all Igbo vote for the same candidate if there is no agenda. Funny enough you guys will still make noise about it and rub it on your host’s face. You did during Agbaje when he promise he will elevate the Eze in Lagos to that of first class. Now, this fool contesting under LP obviously has an agenda with many things to support this. Almost all Igbo are supporting him, he has history with IPOB, most of the people in his campaign council are Igbo, he went to the Oba palace with mostly Igbo etc. How do you think the average Yoruba will feel

Hausas voted as well while is it that you are the only one every time. Lastly, you are the last set of Nigerians that should have the thought of imposing a leader on other people because you have the worst leaders in the country. Just take a look at your region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by PutinDBomb: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
nedu666:

Op rather than advising lgbos not to participate in election, advise them to stop buying land and building houses in states outside the east. Advise mumu lgbos to start thinking of relocating home. Igbos return home and build ur land. Leave lagos and other states alone.
It is you people that will leave Lagos for us and go to Oyo.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by BentizilL: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2023
padi94:

This thing didn't start with governorship o, it started with presidency when it was perceived that Ignos will vote for Obi and the attacks began. It got heavy when APC lost Lagos.

GRV is a lagosian and him insulting Yoruba had nothing to do with the Igbos. He was pointing and calling out his tribesmen for their hypocrisy. That's just his crime. The next thing you people change his tribe to Igbo.
You're a liar, GRV is a known Ipob sympathizer... A confirm bastard to the core, wtf are you even saying...

It has everything to do with Igbo and you know it, stop being an hypocrite..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by JagabanBorgu: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2023
elefind:

Copied
How much did Obi himself transform Anambra into a liveable and prosperous state in 8 years?
He ran away from his fàilûres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Okorietitus: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
It is you people that will leave Lagos for us and go to Oyo.

Wait there until thugs butcher you in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by fjjc(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=elefind post=121859029]MESSAGE TO IGBO PEOPLE IN LAGOS.

Copied[/quote
It is obvious truth no Igbo state in today Nigeria will allow non Igbo to contest election in their states let dream of winning an election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by DeOTR: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2023
tamdun:

Here is the evidence u asked for

https://twitter.com/linhsense1/status/1632552648095432706?t=3bJczP8TOkencQJRzqUIjw&s=08
Holy smoke! shocked
Are these not the people planning protest on Monday? They'll meet us ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by JagabanBorgu: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2023
padi94:
See the people that started this rubbish is APC politicians... They are the ones making it about tribe... There are many omoale that are tired of APC. the Igbos supported GRV cos of party affiliation and Peter Obi links. If you sow hate you will reap hatred. Before now did the Igbos not support SANWO, TINUBU and APC in Lagos??

Igbos are a tool... Use them in Lagos they have the numbers. But instead APC decided to fight them hence the election outcome. LP will depose some of the APC and PDP state House of rep members cos of this APC sowing division along tribal lines. Politics does not have permanent friend nor permanent enemy, just permanent interest.

After the presidential election where APC lost Lagos they decided to instigate the obidients, who are made up of 50% Igbos, 30% Omoale and 20% other tribes. and combined these make up over 80% voters in Lagos.

A sword has two sides if you hold the sharp edge you're in trouble, but if you hold the handle they are in trouble, APC decided to hold the sharp edge, with their political gimmicks by muddling up Igbos and obidients into one. But they are different people.

Ps: I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba. I am just speaking from a neutral point of view and in fairness to the situation.
U prèteñd u didn't hear what d lgb0s were saying after d election two weeks ago right?
U prèteñd u didn't hear them emphasizing they own Lagos because Obi won in Lagos right?
lgb0s built this particular fire and çrying foul today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by spiralwedge(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Bold people build countries and bring about positive changes, not cowards. Nigeria's constitution made it abundantly clear that every Nigerian is free to vote and be voted for.

If the African Americans hadn't courageously challenged their slave masters, they would still be slaves today.

We would continually challenge our resolve to build a prosperous country as one people or end this madness called Nigeria because it's not working.

Bros, in summary, nobody will listen to you.

Waiting to see a Chinedu contest for governorship in Kano or Bayelsa. Or a Musa in Enugu or Imo.

See your fowl mouth like constitution. !diot.

Lagosians have woken up and will start limiting your activities like it is done in Kano or anywhere else. You have overstayed your welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by spiralwedge(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
mikelopez:

We will keep voting in Lagos
Bring your war that what we really want
Cowards

Where in Lagos are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by spiralwedge(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
padi94:
See the people that started this rubbish is APC politicians... They are the ones making it about tribe... There are many omoale that are tired of APC. the Igbos supported GRV cos of party affiliation and Peter Obi links. If you sow hate you will reap hatred. Before now did the Igbos not support SANWO, TINUBU and APC in Lagos??

Igbos are a tool... Use them in Lagos they have the numbers. But instead APC decided to fight them hence the election outcome. LP will depose some of the APC and PDP state House of rep members cos of this APC sowing division along tribal lines. Politics does not have permanent friend nor permanent enemy, just permanent interest.

After the presidential election where APC lost Lagos they decided to instigate the obidients, who are made up of 50% Igbos, 30% Omoale and 20% other tribes. and combined these make up over 80% voters in Lagos.

A sword has two sides if you hold the sharp edge you're in trouble, but if you hold the handle they are in trouble, APC decided to hold the sharp edge, with their political gimmicks by muddling up Igbos and obidients into one. But they are different people.

Ps: I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba. I am just speaking from a neutral point of view and in fairness to the situation.

Summary of your neutral post is that igbos are so bigoted all the 5 SE states voted for their own.

In other places, people voted for various candidates of their choice and their votes spread. Only Igbos voted along ethnic and religious lines.

That is serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by DeOTR: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2023
spiralwedge:

Where in Lagos are you?

I'm in Abuja, but flying to Lagos this morning. I'm honestly hoping they'll start the protest on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by History555: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos hve no business voting in lagos. End of story

2 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by SpatialKing(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

I feel someone set up Igbos to stu pidly fall into the trap of supporting a bigot like GRV. That way, we would be seen as enemies of the Yorubas.

Please sh*t the f**k up...

Same thing you Yorubas do every election year especially APC supporters.
You push a narrative just to ensure your candidates win
Remember your Oba saying if Igbos don't vote APC they would be thrown in Lagoon.
Last elections in 2019 you guys targeted Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and destroyed their ballot boxes..

Most everyone vote Sanwo Olu?
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by wakaman: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
mikelopez:

You are VERY MAD
Any day you write stupid message to Igbos again, I will personally track you and empty one cartridge on your coconut skull.
IDIOTS

Jaw jaw mofo
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by spiralwedge(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2023
DeOTR:

I'm in Abuja, but flying to Lagos this morning. I'm honestly hoping they'll start the protest on Monday.

I’ll personally volunteer to join the military to gun you down on Monday if you don’t respect yourself in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by DeOTR: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2023
spiralwedge:

I’ll personally volunteer to join the military to gun you down on Monday if you don’t respect yourself in Lagos.
Anyone that stage anything remotely like a protest anywhere in the SW will be rounded up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Okorietitus: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

Please sh*t the f**k up...

Same thing you Yorubas do every election year especially APC supporters.
You push a narrative just to ensure your candidates win
Remember your Oba saying if Igbos don't vote APC they would be thrown in Lagoon.
Last elections in 2019 you guys targeted Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and destroyed their ballot boxes..

Most everyone vote Sanwo Olu?

If not that you're stupid, why won't you vote Sanwoolu. What has LP done for Igbos?
Foolish blockheads like you allowed Yorubas use GRV to deal with Igbos.

I na-aga ebe ha na-akpugi ka i rie nri wee malite ilu ogu maka ngaji na ha. Na-ekwu okwu nzuzu. Ndi ahu no ebe ahu ga-egbu gi sir ndoro ndoro ochichi, o nweghi ihe ga-eme. Ka mma n'azumahia gi ma mechuonu gi.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by SpatialKing(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

If not that you're stupid, why won't you vote Sanwoolu. What has LP done for Igbos?
Foolish blockheads like you allowed Yorubas use GRV to deal with Igbos.

I na-aga ebe ha na-akpugi ka i rie nri wee malite ilu ogu maka ngaji na ha. Na-ekwu okwu nzuzu. Ndi ahu no ebe ahu ga-egbu gi sir ndoro ndoro ochichi, o nweghi ihe ga-eme. Ka mma n'azumahia gi ma mechuonu gi.

That's your problem...
Lagos is just one of the 36 of Nigeria
Fight yourselves please level Igbos out lf your madness
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by spinna: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
hope u know d Yoruba meaning of omoale is bastard?

Meaning u are saying 30% of Yorubas are bastards

U people will say hateful words n expect people to smile back at u

Bro read it well, he is saying all Yorubas are that.. i saw it too.. just deplorable and provocative words used on a consistent basis.
Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Op has said all even Hausa and co that has nothing to lose don't take a stand in local election, they also go home to cast their vote.

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Okorietitus:

Nobody setup anything it's what has been eaten them they vomit.

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbo People In Lagos. by Kelvinpam(m): 2:01am On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

More from GRVs IPOB social media activities plus the twitter space recording being shared around on whassap where some commenter said they will chase the Obas away. The no man's land wahala did not help as well.

I don't know any tribe that would take those insults.

It's quite sad the level of reasoning of some Nigerians.

This is the problem.

You used an individual's recording to judge a tribe of over 40 million?

I'm also sure the no man's land statement was also done by a few uninformed individuals.

It is normal during elections worldwide for propagandas from different parties to fill the internet. You should know this. The almighty America was not left out.

The question now is, out of over 100 tribes, how did you confirm the statement was made by an igbo?

If it was done by one, how can you use a comment by some individual to judge a tribe of millions with different views?

Let's reason together. It just doesn't make sense.

Politicians must be laughing their heart out at how we all fell for this divide and rule plan. We were all at peace before the election. GRV is a lagosian and a yoruba. Whether he has an igbo lineage or not. You can't deny his roots.

Igbos have lots of assets in Lagos and avoid causing any trouble with their host. Igbos love their money! and this is known by everyone.

Nigerians in Lagos should collectively blame the federal government and some Lagos state government officials who were interested in tax revenues that they centered most of Nigeria's major infrastructure and companies in Lagos. If you get the port running in the east or south to full capacity, people will automatically move back. Fix the roads, people will move. Improve the access to the market, people will return. cite an international airport closeby, people will move. Improve the ease of doing business, companies will relocate. State government in the east can also learn from this. There's an underlying hatred for igbos in Lagos for no reason. They need to do better and igbos will return.

Nigeria is for Nigerians

Let's all accept peace and quit this cheap propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? / Alarm: Yoruba Forests Host 1,123 Cells Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen - Oodua Group! / Olusegun Banjo Says Lagos Assembly Didn’t Send Him Any Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.