Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia (347 Views)

Please Suggest A Reliable Logistic Company To Help With US Shipping / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China / Any Reliable Logistic/courier Company In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by ayo84(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Which reliable logistic company can one use to import goods from asia. Does anyone here have any recommendations
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by nifemi25(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
I work with Aramex logistics service... I can assure of safe and fast delivery
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by PystalDavidson: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Speedaf

You will thank me
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by ayo84(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Which one can you trust to handle delivery of goods from alibaba vendors or companies
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by ayo84(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2023
nifemi25:
I work with Aramex logistics service... I can assure of safe and fast delivery

Do you have a website or office
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by ayo84(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2023
PystalDavidson:
Speedaf

You will thank me

Contact information or website
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by nifemi25(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
ayo84:

Do you have a website or office

Aramex.com. our head office is at NAHCO. beside international airport
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Use Nonykings or St. Patrick.

We've been using them for over 10 years now
Re: Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia by OsbornTyler7: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
When I had a need to ship a large shipment, I realized that I needed a reliable logistics company. I started by defining my service requirements: delivery time, the type of cargo, the need for insurance, and the budget I was willing to allocate to logistics. After comparing the offers and terms and conditions of different companies, I made my final choice. I chose Warehouse services, which offered me the best combination of reliability, speed of delivery and reasonable cost of services. The shipment was sent on time and I was given access to the tracking system to keep me informed about the current location of the shipment along the way. Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition. I was pleased with the choice of the company and thank them for their professionalism and excellent service.

(1) (Reply)

Get Premium Pro Access To Canva For Just 1,500naira As Against 23,900 Naira / Email Marketing: How To Get Over 10000 Emails Of Your Desired Target Audience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.