Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,085 members, 7,832,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office (375 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Chimok: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2023
I have thought Buhari would employ the recent election as the only and important positive legacy for Nigeria and Nigerians. There is no gain saying that Buhari's legacy is filled with negativities - sufferings, killings, acute corruption, irresponsibility, lack of direction, extreme inflation and under his watch, Nigeria experienced the worst election in the history of the country.
Buhari in my hunble opinion deserves life imprisonment where he would have one leg hung and be dangling upside down for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by donmaxman: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Boko haram
Nepotism
Bandits
Ruga
Corruption
Favourtism
Crass incompetence
Religious Bigot
Weak leadership
Selfishly aloof
Deception
Ethnic bigot

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Mindlog: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Key for me is leaving behind 133 million Nigerians in dire poverty.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by nedu666: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Forget election. For me he wrecked the economy , reduced the purchasing power of nigerians, allowed for double digit inflation for 8 straight years, made farmers scared to go to their farms, made absolute nonsense of the naira, increased duty on second hand imported cars thrice, dragged Nigeria into 2 recessions and now wants to cause a total contraction of the economy in the name of cashless economy. To make matters worse he hardly talks to Nigerians, acting like he is the next best thing after ijebu garri

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by onumadu: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2023
donmaxman:
Boko haram
Nepotism
Bandits
Ruga
Corruption
Favourtism
Crass incompetence
Religious Bigot
Weak leadership
Selfishly aloof
Deception
Ethnic bigot

Mindlog:
Key for me is leaving behind 133 million Nigerians in dire poverty.

Nigerians will throw a HUGE party the day "Buhari" finally leaves office.

May his type NEVER EVER again smell Aso rock. Amen

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by InvisibleB: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2023
His legacies are

Nepotism

Incompetence

Banditry

Election Rigging

A disaster of a president

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by gannod(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Sorrow,tears and blood.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by baconline(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Very very weak leadership

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Zonefree(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Legacy and Buhari shouldn't be in one sentence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by misano(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2023
The guy is a failure. In everything he fails.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Melonsmasher: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari is a plague

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Formularcr7: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari my Man;border closure, farmers support, infrastructure development and credible elections 'with the help of BVAS'.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by bewla(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Leave it
Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Godsfrezx: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2023
No Legacy, worst ever

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2023
But I thought Obidients liked Buhari just before the elections. They were all singing his praises even under intense suffering from the currency scarcity.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of Buhari As He Leaves Office by limeta(f): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Blood on the dancing floor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC / Chude Released From Police Detention, Makes An Apology Video Over Tweets / What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.