Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,287 members, 7,842,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam (356 Views)

How Do I Know A Company Is A Scam? / Is Studying Engineering Now A Scam In Nigeria / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam by David096(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2023
AFFILIATE MARKETING IS SCAM ✅✅

Emeka saw an advert on Facebook Which talks about how to make money online.

Emeka clicked the ads, took him to the WhatsApp of the ads owner.

Emeka was convinced and he paid for the course.

Emeka studied all his life, went through the tutorial all over and over again.

Emeka was happy and he started implementing. He began to run ads.

Leads, Emeka no see. Sales, Emeka no see.

Emeka began to get worried that what’s happening, he tried another source of leads generation.

2 days later, Emeka no see leads.

Emeka got frustrated, he said maybe he didn’t practice enough.

Emeka went back to the course, and started all over again, He would lock himself up in the room so that no one will disturb him.

Some days later, he started implementing again.
Like it has always been, Emeka no see leads, sales no come.

He archived the course in his email and concluded that AFFILIATE MARKETING IS A SCAM.

Who is Emeka?

Almost everybody in this group is Emeka.

But that’s not the end of Emeka story.

3 months later, Emeka was scrolling on Twitter, he saw payments proofs from different affiliate platforms.
He commented on one of the post and said “SCAM”

A Senior affiliate named Wablux saw Emeka’s comment and replied. “Why did you say scam? Have you tried it before and it didn’t work for you, if YES, tell me your story in my DM”

Emeka saw the comment, he wanted to ignore.
But he just decided to take his time to just explain the situation to Wablux in his DM because he was less busy.

Emeka finished telling his story and why he called it a scam.
Wablux asked Emeka to send him his WhatsApp number. Emeka did as demanded.

Wablux plugged in Emeka’s WhatsApp number in his Facebook ads without Emeka’s notice.

Within 2 hours, Emeka started receiving messages from new numbers saying they want to learn affiliate marketing, and how they are interested.

3 hours later, Wablux messages Emeka asking how far, if he received any message from new leads. Emeka was surprised and asked how he did it.

Emeka took Wablux as his mentor, and he has been happy ever since.

Some of y’all in this group are not bad with marketing. Some of you has been into selling for a long time but you find it very difficult to scale in this business.

I have come to notice that, people who sold affiliate marketing course for y’all, aren’t even worthy of mentoring you, so they don’t emphasize on the fact that you need a mentor.

By the way, not everyone is a mentor.
Before you pick someone as a mento, make sure they don’t have more than 20 students so they have time for all of you.

When you have a mentor that has 50, 60, 100, 200 or more students, there will always be people who are lacking behind.

You’ve done everything necessary but you still have some little mistake you are not figuring out, that’s suppose to be settled by your mentor.
But y’all don’t know that.

The specific benefits of being mentored include: being encouraged and empowered in personal development. being helped to identify and achieve career goals. being helped to identify and correct gaps in generic skills and knowledge.

It also fasten your growth process, you will learn to fail fast and relearn fast.

If you don’t have a mentor, Get a direct mentor today, even if it warrants you to pay, don’t mind about the payment, it’s about the value and how fast you will go.

I personally, i was doing well at a time in affiliate marketing, and I wanted to scale up, I needed a new and more advanced mentor. I got in touch with a man. I had to pay 70,000 to be in his mentorship group.
We were not more than 10.

Imagine how much someone is making from mentoring people, N700,000 from 10 people.
But it worth it. It’s valuable.

He even encourages each an every one of us to compile an ebook, so we can sell and make our own money and not commission from affiliates.
And so many other benefits. All because I opened myself for mentoring.

Toyin Omotosho is not your mentor.❌
Stanimart is not your mentor❌
Caleb is not your mentor❌

These people are course owners.

I hope it’s never too late to realize this and stop wasting too much time doing testing testing.

I hope this helps 👍

*DAVID*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Current Salary? / 12 Important Unspoken Rules In Life Everyone Should Know / Get Direct Help Into NDA 67th RC Now,call Col Imoisili_08146425061

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.