Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,724 members, 7,847,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy (1163 Views)

See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / How I Used To Smoke, Masturbate, Date Married Men – Actress Nichole Banna Reveal / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by hitng(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
A popular Nigerian actress and comedienne, Ashmusy (Amarachi Amusi), has revealed details regarding the married men who send her messages and “toasting” her.

Discussing her body enhancement surgery with the Vanguard, Ashmusy revealed why she does not respond to married men or want to date them.

Addressing the topic, Ashmusy said,
“Getting your body done makes you want to show off, but I do not do it for money or men. Sometimes, I get messages from men when I post certain kinds of videos, but I do not respond to them. I get a lot of messages from married men, but I do not reply to them because I was raised properly in a Christian home. I am not holy, but I was raised with good morals. I do not date married men.

She added,
“I always say no to married men approaching me because I have a conscience and I do not want my husband to do the same to me whenever I decide to build a home. I do not want him going after young girls while I am trying to make our marriage work. It would really hurt me.

https://hitng.info/im-not-holy-but-i-dont-date-married-men-i-dont-want-my-husband-to-do-the-same-to-me-while-im-trying-to-make-our-marriage-work-ashmusy/

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good one.
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Zonefree(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Story.

Make she come my village deity come swear let's see if Thunder will not fire her in the next 4 market days.

3 Likes

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Story.

Make she come my village deity come swear let's see if Thunder will not fire her in the next 4 market days.
Stop it, just because she dresses crazy doesn't mean she's into such.
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by otuomasirichi: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yoruba ladies sef cry
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop it, just because she dresses crazy doesn't mean she's into such.
So, who's she dressing crazy for? Her father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

So, who's she dressing crazy for? Her father?
That's where you got it wrong, not all women dress to attract men.
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
at least she is confrming that she replies to single men, abi? how much she charges?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Make we check your WhatsApp messages whether sugar daddy never thank you for the bj you offer am even though he paid heavy for the service.

2 Likes

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by yeyebrity: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
There are worse things than dating a married man.
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Karlifate: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
cheesy

To make sense of women, add the words; "I feel right now that" to the beginning of everything she says.

For example:
• I love you = I feel right now that I love you
• I promise you = I feel right now that I promise you
etc.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's where you got it wrong, not all women dress to attract men.

You are dressing to attract your village deity abi

1 Like

Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

You are dressing to attract your village deity abi
Most women dress to look good but not to attract men. Haba is everything about men na wa
Re: 'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy by Shapeaso: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
She's a good girl.

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame / Nigerian Hollywood Actor Adewale Agbaje / Terry G Discharged From Hospital, Still In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.