Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Who Wants Upgrade? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Wants Upgrade? (402 Views)

I Have A Very Good Deal For Anyone Who Wants To Make Money / Who Wants To Invest 100k For 3 Months / Who Wants To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants Upgrade? by Veenbanks(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Veenacademy on Telegram serves as a financial support of welfare for all the salary earners, the students and unemployed. You are a step closer to testify.

SOME ARE JOINING
SOME ARE INTERESTED
SOME ARE INVESTING
SOME ARE GETTING PAYMENT✅💰💰
SOME ARE ANALYSING
SOME ARE WATCHMEN.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICE DECIDE & ACT NOW !!
DON'T LET THE FEAR OF LOOSING BE GREATER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF WINNING ....

MAKE THE RIGHTFUL DECISION AND INVEST TODAY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET DOING THIS WITH US!

No time, so think, I said think about a way for second Income ...

You join, you earn.
You join, you learn.
Delaying is wasting of time
Early action takers are earning already.

Trading the financial market has given many a live changing opportunity and Veen is here to help investors around the corner implement those opportunities by helping out in the increment of your financial muscle. Many investors around the world are aware, so for those investing here you are truly a winner.

INVESTMENT IS THE KEY OUT OF POVERTY ...

NOTE: NO SALARY EARNER MADE IT AS A BILLIONAIRE, BUT INVESTORS CAN ...

The Best time to Invest is Now ...

Thanks for your time.
Re: Who Wants Upgrade? by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Veenbanks:
Veenacademy on Telegram serves as a financial support of welfare for all the salary earners, the students and unemployed. You are a step closer to testify.

SOME ARE JOINING
SOME ARE INTERESTED
SOME ARE INVESTING
SOME ARE GETTING PAYMENT✅💰💰
SOME ARE ANALYSING
SOME ARE WATCHMEN.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICE DECIDE & ACT NOW !!
DON'T LET THE FEAR OF LOOSING BE GREATER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF WINNING ....

MAKE THE RIGHTFUL DECISION AND INVEST TODAY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET DOING THIS WITH US!

No time, so think, I said think about a way for second Income ...

You join, you earn.
You join, you learn.
Delaying is wasting of time
Early action takers are earning already.

Trading the financial market has given many a live changing opportunity and Veen is here to help investors around the corner implement those opportunities by helping out in the increment of your financial muscle. Many investors around the world are aware, so for those investing here you are truly a winner.

INVESTMENT IS THE KEY OUT OF POVERTY ...

NOTE: NO SALARY EARNER MADE IT AS A BILLIONAIRE, BUT INVESTORS CAN ...

The Best time to Invest is Now ...

Thanks for your time.

Good morning Boss.
Boss Veen what's the happening
We hardly see your updates on your channel these days. Again I want to ask you also, do you trade the Jump index 25?
Re: Who Wants Upgrade? by Veenbanks(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Good morning Boss.
Boss Veen what's the happening
We hardly see your updates on your channel these days. Again I want to ask you also, do you trade the Jump index 25?

Morning Sir. Offline engagements is really taking my time but not withstanding I will be updating the channel when I see good trades.

And thanks for reaching out. I do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants Upgrade? by Gasayi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network KYC: Here What Co Founder Says / Distress Sale! 4bedroom Bungalow @ Abule Egba. ₦35M Eunice 08029562694 / Starting A Pure Water Factory, How Much Will It Cost Answer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.