Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Beware Of This Scammer Below - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scammer Below (394 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer Below by samobaba4u(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2023
I provided three days transport services for this man and he ran away without paying.
Mark his face so you won't fall victim and if you come across him drive him straight to a police station or where u can easily collect your money.

You can also call 09061430247

His number 08071131690

But I know people like him don't operate with one mobile line.
Thanks

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Below by samobaba4u(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2023
HELP FISH HIM OUT BEFORE HE SCAM ANOTHER INNOCENT SOUL OUT THERE.

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the calls. When we got to Law school, he said I should turn back to Arepo to inspect a property he was speaking with someone about as we were coming. So I turned and he said we should do that offline. On getting to Arepo, he inspected many properties and hired a Lawyer around to do the necessary documents cos he said he wanted to zeal everything before leaving that his sister (owner of the properties as he claimed) is coming from UK in a couple of days. He collected a account numbers of party involved and including my own and forwarded it to a number he saved on his phone as Account officer and put a call through that he should credit the accounts before 9am on Wednesday. This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

Reasons
1. I thought he may do something bad for the babe and ran away before morning
2. I thought he may be wounded by the babe and the babe may run away before morning
So I wanted to know we are all safe before anybody open the door in the morning.
In the morning, he knock on my door to come and open door and I saw him wearing only boxers and his polo. I asked if the lady was ready to go and he said NO that they just wanted to do Road walk. After like 3mins I checked roud the Estate and could sight them so I ran inside, picked my key and drove towards the exit gate. Unfortunately it was only the lady I saw coming back. When I asked her she said the guy said he quickly want to see a business partner waiting for him in kára. I shouted, the man has escaped. The lady was telling me to calm down that it's not possible. I just told her to quickly go and pick anything he has in the room cos I suspected he never pay. I was asking the lady in charge of the apartment if she had seen alert previous day but maybe she thought it's non of my business that's why she didn't answer me. By the time I tried to call him, he already blocked my number. This is how I was welcome back to business after a short break.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Below by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2023
This one that you can easily beat up yourself or you are just spoiling his name

(1) (Reply)

Apple Store Robber Attempts Escape By Jumping From The Apple Store's 2nd Floor / Here Is The Versus Analysis Btw Sunday Igboho Vs Akwa Tiwara Aki / Japanese Fishermen And Aquaculture Industry Cry: The Government Is Too Stupid, T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.