Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Are You On The Safe Side ! Are You On Jesus Christ Side - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You On The Safe Side ! Are You On Jesus Christ Side (196 Views)

BLASPHEMY -ISRAELI Medic Fired For Spitting On Jesus Portraits / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove? / An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You On The Safe Side ! Are You On Jesus Christ Side by Tboy222: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
My brothers and sisters,we recently just celebrated the death and resurrection of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

But guess what million and even billions of us are on the road to Hell. We should be focused on the purpose of Christ death.

He died for you and me so that you and I would be free from the bondage of Sin.

Are are a liar,a Fornicators, a killer, an Adulters, or even a nice and good person a church goer, or even a born again christian but you find it difficult to forgive your fellow human, you hold grudges, you have secrecy sins like masturbating, pre marital or extra marital affairs.

" God is not mocked,but whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." ( Galatians 6:7)

I have a message here to everyone sinners,muslims,pagans ,and christians alike.

Your present disposition is what qualifies you or determines your eternal destiny.

It does not matter whether you were saved ten seconds ago, what state or at what condition will you be when Jesus Christ comes or when the rapture takes place.

Paul the Apostle puts it so well " Wherefore Let Him that thonketh He standeth take heed lest He fall." ( 1Corinthians 10:12)

We are also told in Phillipians 2:12 " Wherefore my beloved as ye have always obeyed,not as in my presence only,but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

If you are born again and you don't read your bible,pray daily to God, you don't preach the gospel,you don't go to church,you don't contribute to the work of God, you don't have time for personal fellowship with God.

It says in God's word in Rev 3:15 " I know that works that thou art neither cold not hot, I would that thou were cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold not hot I will spue thee out of my mouth."

So Although God Almighty Is a loving God He is no respecter of persons. The book of Romans 2:11-12 " For there is no respect of persons with God." Verse 12 " " For as many have sinned without law shall also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judge by the law."There are millions and millions of Christians in Hell.

It is your personal relationship with Christ,your conformity to His lifestyle and close communion with him not a outward show or display of christianity.

So it only take one thing brothers and sisters you have to retrace your way back to God. 2 Chronicles 9:30 " For the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn his face away from you, if ye return unto him."

As for sinners who don't know God who have no clue or idea about the love of Christ Jesus. Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father who shed His blood on the cross of calvary.

His love for you and is what brings us to the heavenly throne before God. If Jesus Christ had not died for us. His love for us made you and I unworthy sinners to have and be able to call and pray to God. If not for the death of Christ Jesus we would all be strangers and outsiders to the great mercy and love of God "

What we have to do is simply go down on our knees and ask God for forgiveness,ask Him to forgive our past deeds and atrocious habits. Ask Him to wash us with His precious blood. Tell Him to give us the grace to continue in His word.

If you have done that congratulations,you are now born again. You have to get a Bible read and pray daily morning and evening. Locate a Church near you that has Jesus Christ preached as the center of the message.

I bid you welcome to the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ,I would love to recommend the following YouTube channels to aid you in your spiritual journey and growth.don't forget to share with others.

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

(1) (Reply)

weakness And Strength: The Need For The Born Again Experience / The Revelation / Monotheism And Morality 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.