Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Will You Handle This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle This Situation (704 Views)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle This Situation by SeedofDavid: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

How will you handle a situation whereby a lady (you like) is trying to emotionally blackmail you into a relationship when you are not yet ready for one.

Simply go ahead to date her and see where it leads or what other options/approaches will you recommend.
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by Bahamas95(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
You must have a reason for not wanting to date her now, a woman that can emotionally blackmail you to date her will also control you when you marry her tomorrow.

Do you need someone to tell you she has a hidden agenda before you know?

When it comes to relationship I dictate the play, a woman can't force me to do what's not on my mind.
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by Tb19(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
My brother you better run and look for money, if she blackmail you into the relationship, how do you think the relationship will look like going forward?
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by ibechris(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Go and hustle.

Leave women alone and start taking risk now that u are young.

There is time for everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
If you are not ready to date don't be pushed or manipulated into it.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by SeedofDavid: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
You must have a reason for not wanting to date her now, a woman that can emotionally blackmail you to date her will also control you when you marry her tomorrow.

Do you need someone to tell you she has a hidden agenda before you know?

When it comes to relationship I dictate the play, a woman can't force me to do what's not on my mind.

I'm not 100% ready right now. And I understand your point about how she may look to handle the relationship in future, trying to assume a dominating role
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation by SeedofDavid: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tb19:
My brother you better run and look for money, if she blackmail you into the relationship, how do you think the relationship will look like going forward?

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Say No To Unwanted Advances. / Pierce Brosnan At 70 / My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.