Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,886 members, 7,841,313 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife (2402 Views)

Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Kiss4: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Am by name Mr Godwin Orachosim, I live in Umudansu Azia of ihiala local government of Anambra State
Am bringing a report on my Junior brother lamberth who is trying all his possible means to enter into my own personal property after we share our inherited property since 1999 and he sold his own share all and he went out living as tenant in Abam ,Azia.
Recently, he has be threatening me with calls from several individuals that sent him telling me to comeback home. I received calls from the following numbers 07057291644 and another number 08086550674 called me on 4th of April 2023 telling me that am needed at home.
After that, on the night of Thursday 14th April, unknown armed men invaded my house at umudansu Azia around 12am and is only my wife was in the the house, they knock and no one responded they therefore break the door forcefully, enter into the house and drag my wife out, they started beating her, hitting her with gun head. They ask her about her children and her husband that's me .
They entered into the house taking away some vital things from the house like my documents and money. They also told my wife that's lamberth that sent them. They also raped her then ask her if she want to die for her husband asking her that question when they were dragging her forcing to rape her. They also told her to tell me to come back home.
My brother Lambert is been used by village enemies to fight my family.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Take this stupid fake story to the police station if dem born you well.

You people will come here to be creating fake stories and threads to trend .

This is not police station and surely you are not stupid .so pls take this fake story to the nearest police station if you have sense
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Kiss4: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
Take this stupid fake story to the police station if dem born you well.

You people will come here to be creating fake stories and threads to trend .

This is not police station and surely you are not stupid .so pls take this fake story to the nearest police station if you have sense

Oga no bi fake news
It happened last night

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Kiss4:

Oga no bi fake news
It happened last night

At your age ,you don't know what a police station is?
Are you a kidnapper ?
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Dear nairalanders, DO NOT CALL/ COPY those numbers up there.
E get why!

7 Likes

Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Fahvvy: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2023
The woman was raped?
I'm very sure she enjoyed it, so no harm done undecided...

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Samfloxin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Take the matter to appropriate authority but don't go to that house for now for your safety
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Barrywilly(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
If your wife was raped truly, you won't be on nairaland typing rubbish, unreadable English. Your first port of call is the police station and the hospital. What you should brought here is progress on police investigations into the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by adecz: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
This one pass our power for Nairaland.

It's better you all go and swear for
shrine for Okija❗️❗️❗️
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by udede(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fahvvy:
The woman was raped?
I'm very sure she enjoyed it, so no harm done undecided...
bros you should not talk like that naa
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
They raped your wife and you have the time to go and search and download and added a picture of unknown gunmen to your post.

clap for yourself
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by eepeepook: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2023
All these lie-lie children again.
Re: Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife by DONFASZY(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Rush to police station and relocate
Sell d properties and buy a new one far frm dat state

Jus relocate and make sure u Sue him n get every actions taken by law to deal with him

(1) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria / (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today / Young Girl About To Be Beheaded Rescued By Hausa Men In Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.