Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,252 members, 7,842,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate (19199 Views)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by dre11(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Ahmadu Fintiri, governor of Adamawa, says a “hot breakfast” has been served to his opposition in the just concluded governorship election in the state.

“Breakfast”, in Nigerian pop culture, loosely means “heartbreak”.

On Tuesday, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Fintiri re-elected for a second term as Adamawa governor.

Fintiri, who contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), polled 430,861 votes to defeat Aisha ‘Binani’ Dahiru, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who scored 398,788 votes.

Commenting on the election in a tweet on Wednesday, the Adamawa governor said the events of the past few weeks “will make a good movie script”.

He added that the “people’s mandate has been reclaimed” while promising the state’s residents a “greater Adamawa”.

I think the recent happenings in Adamawa will make a good movie script! Las Las ‘breakfast’ was served very hot and the people’s mandate reclaimed. A Greater Adamawa is Possible!” the tweet reads.

THE CONTROVERSIAL SERIES OF EVENTS

INEC had earlier declared the March 18 governorship election in the state inconclusive and fixed the supplementary election for April 15.

Amid the supplementary election, controversy ensued at the collation centre when Hudu Yunusa-Ari, the resident electoral commissioner (REC) in the state, declared Binani as the winner of the election.

Mele Lamido, the returning officer, was not present when Yunusa-Ari made the announcement.

According to the Electoral Act 2020, only Lamido is empowered to declare the winner of the election.

The action of the REC sparked outrage as INEC suspended the collation exercise and asked Yunusa-Ari to stay away from the office.

The electoral umpire resumed collation on Tuesday and presented Fintiri with the certificate of return on Wednesday.

INEC has asked Usman Baba, the inspector-general of police (IGP), to probe the action of the Adamawa REC.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-breakfast-was-served-very-hot-fintiri-jokes-after-receiving-certificate-of-return/amp

I think the recent happenings in Adamawa will make a good movie script! Las Las 'breakfast' was served very hot and the people's mandate reclaimed.

A Greater Adamawa is Possible!

https://twitter.com/GovernorAUF/status/1648805586241306632?t=klMNAaJu8Z3i1e-oI497HQ&s=19

5 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by tamilay: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Hope the people will be as happy as he is by the time he take a bow out of office

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Feintline: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2023
So many things happening in Nigeria right now will be worldwide hit movies.

I see a fight for the sole right about guinea man among movie producers soon.
I see a world wide hit movie about " guinea man" hitting world cinemas

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Belteshazzar1: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
The thing shock that woman wey wan take over power by all means.....

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2023
The best rigger won

7 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by JASONjnr(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations to him....

My previous comment about him really draw alot of comments about his activeness in development and projects....

I will revisit the state again.... The last time I was there, my boss had a wedding ceremony there so I went with him. And I wasn't impressed...

Although Adamaw6ladies are very and extremely beautiful and I hope to marry one some day....

4 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by slivertongue: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2023

“I think the recent happenings in Adamawa will make a good movie script! Las Las ‘breakfast’ was served very hot and the people’s mandate reclaimed. A Greater Adamawa is Possible!”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by scholarsfunding: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2023
That woman don kill her political career

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Penguin2: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
CondenseMilk:
The best rigger won
Everyone is not APC.

Everyone is not dubious.

Everyone is not criminal.

25 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by dustmalik: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
The same Fintiri that was caught on video telling Atiku "We beat them wotowoto", even before the collation of the presidential election results was finished. He seems to have a knack for saying nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDqLw7Trqk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by donforeign: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Normally... better breakfast
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by ATEAMS: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Street man
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Jestin: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
kitten should go to court 😂

1 Like

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by inoki247: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol....

Election don finish get to work and let your people not regret Voting u...
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Mindlog: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Piping hot! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by thaoriginator: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Everyone is not APC.

Everyone is not dubious.

shut up there! All na the same

9 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Jack500: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
We must commend INEC for doing the right thing.

Penguin2:

Everyone is not APC.

Everyone is not dubious.

Any election won by APC is rigging, but those won by other party is credible! Keep fooling yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by KingLennon(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigeria na soap opera cheesy. This Adamawa own shock even devil sef

The hottest breakfast will be served next month when our stolen mandate will also be retrieved from drugsters. APC na cruise, walai! winkwink

7 Likes

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by money121(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ok
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
OK OOO
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
angry
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jack500:
We must commend INEC for doing the right thing.

Really Mahmoud is a good guy now abi
Because your preferred candidate won grin
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by zelnababa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Everyone is not APC.

Everyone is not dubious.

i remember those days we used to call man united pdp, cus of their ojoro and ringing power.
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by juman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
This man talk too much.
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Sisir: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
smiley
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by b3llo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
E hot o...
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by xpressionx(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
That's how they will serve Amoda from Iragbiji kingdom breakfast at supreme court

1 Like

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Naija politicians sha.....

So himself know about breakfast being served.....

Na wa oooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by ojobek: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
CondenseMilk:
The best rigger won
Binani was a worst rigger
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
God bless Adamawa State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Paracetamol01: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
If I am God I will create a special hell for Nigerian politicians
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by BarrElChapo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Senate Is Buhari’s Errand Boys – Charlie Boy / Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.