Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Crave Sex-starved Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Crave Sex-starved Men (882 Views)

Ladies Do You Crave For Head DM Me. / Any Sex Starved Lady Or Older Womam Looking For Discreet Sex Mate Should Dm Me❤️ / Are You Sex Starved And Need A Sex Partner That's Good In Bed And Has Long Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
This my request is weird but I’m looking for sex-starved men. I do not care about your marital or relationship status. Let me take care of you. P.s above the age 28 years. Please be kind and have manners and very important- good hygiene.I

3 Likes

Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Created an account because of this post grin
My sis in lust abi what should i call you cheesy
They are so sweet in bed especially the innocent ones

3 Likes

Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by thisisit: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lilith44:
This my request is weird but I’m looking for sex-starved men. I do not care about your marital or relationship status. Let me take care of you.

Gmail me at
reservedfund@gmail.com
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sis in lust? cheesy I feel you. So sweet..the groans,the moans
sw33t:
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please don’t remind me. What about the quivers? Especially the ones that don’t masturbate. The precum Omo
Lilith44:
Sis in lust? cheesy I feel you. So sweet..the groans,the moans
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
The ones that don’t masturbate at all kiss we should be friends❤️
sw33t:
Please don’t remind me. What about the quivers? Especially the ones that don’t masturbate. The precum Omo
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Definitely kiss I’ll send you a message
P.s I want innocent married guys. Sex starved married guys. I’m discreet and chilled.
monetary benefits should be included kiss
Lilith44:
The ones that don’t masturbate at all kiss we should be friends❤️

1 Like

Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
So in other words you wants a discreet beneficial thing.
sw33t:
Definitely kiss I’ll send you a message
P.s I want innocent married guys. Sex starved married guys. I’m discreet and chilled.
monetary benefits should be included kiss
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
send me a message through my profile. It’s a lot easier.
thisisit:

Gmail me at
reservedfund@gmail.com
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
yeah..country is hard na. I no get wahala tbh can be negotiated weekly or biweekly. Just do me well
Lilith44:
So in other words you wants a discreet beneficial thing.

2 Likes

Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by iLoveSexVm(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lilith44:
This my request is weird but I’m looking for sex-starved men. I do not care about your marital or relationship status. Let me take care of you.

U didn't put ur location
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by woginid967: 12:26am On Apr 22, 2023
I am in Lagos, 31 years. My woman complains i hurt her womb during sex. I need to experience freedom
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2023
You need to be considerate o if you are on the bigger side. No lady likes “shifting of womb”
woginid967:
I am in Lagos, 31 years. My woman complains i hurt her womb during sex. I need to experience freedom
. It hurts
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by woginid967: 3:27am On Apr 22, 2023
sw33t:
You need to be considerate o if you are on the bigger side. No lady likes “shifting of womb”. It hurts

I didnt see where she specified that normal 7 inch curved is too big for her.

Are you her, is she you? Or you're asking cos you are interested. Drop your email.... Sharp.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Read her comment again “if you are on the bigger side” no where did you mention your size too. No be Wetin you complain about she comment on? So why the uncouth comment? Here be like beer parlor? You think woman are attracted to men that talk like you. Abeg abeg make una no dey talk anyhow for my thread.
woginid967:

I didnt see where she specified that normal 7 inch curved is too big for her.

Are you her, is she you? Or you're asking cos you are interested. Drop your email.... Sharp.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2023
You know deep down you are not what I’m looking for
iLoveSexVm:

U didn't put ur location
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by iLoveSexVm(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lilith44:
You know deep down you are not what I’m looking for

Funny!!
Well...might be more dan wat u r looking for actually
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Udoskeey(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
nil
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na me go find wahala
Lilith44:
Read her comment again “if you are on the bigger side” no where did you mention your size too. No be Wetin you complain about she comment on? So why the uncouth comment? Here be like beer parlor? You think woman are attracted to men that talk like you. Abeg abeg make una no dey talk anyhow for my thread.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by woginid967: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lilith44:

Wow, just seeing this now. Two ladies contacted me already and i did video call with one. I was calling her Lilith, didnt know it was not you. Ha...

Anyway your loss. I have gotten what i want. Thanks for opening this thread.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Ojeylove: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2023
I want to feel good also, I am a man in Abuja…I just want to have a good sex time…Love is a waste of time
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by nwabu89: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lilith44:
This my request is weird but I’m looking for sex-starved men. I do not care about your marital or relationship status. Let me take care of you. P.s above the age 28 years. Please be kind and have manners and very important- good hygiene.I

Text me kingsley.ukwoegbu@gmail.com
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
My loss? cheesy nothing I no go see. Congratulations o
woginid967:

Wow, just seeing this now. Two ladies contacted me already and i did video call with one. I was calling her Lilith, didnt know it was not you. Ha...

Anyway your loss. I have gotten what i want. Thanks for opening this thread.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Love is not a waste of time
Ojeylove:
I want to feel good also, I am a man in Abuja…I just want to have a good sex time…Love is a waste of time
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
You are free to post what you are looking for on this thread. Who knows someone might be lurking and what the same thing you want

1 Like

Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by securitywatch50: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Your location is not included
Lilith44:
And age of course.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Black44(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lilith44:
You are free to post what you are looking for on this thread. Who knows someone might be lurking and what the same thing you want
whats your location?
How old are u?
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Bolnij3: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Contact me on fruitfulvine208@gmail.com.
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by DrakareSweet: 2:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Lilith44:

Hey lady hit me on my email. Let’s have fun. khloekennard9@gmail.com
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by StonedSaint: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm based in lag. Any interested ladies should kindly pm me let's explore lol, but I'm not too certain about the sex starved part... Cos I ain't
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Cazzim(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
sw33t:

SMH
Re: Crave Sex-starved Men by Cazzim(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lilith44:

SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get A Nice Fiend Here? / @nairaghost Can I Meet You? / Lonely Girl Midnight Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.