Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,044 members, 7,841,956 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru (554 Views)

Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by KEVIND: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
I am Surprised to See A Northerner Among the Enugu State Transition Committee - Majeed Dahiru

A Nigerian political analyst, Majeed Dahiru, has expressed his pleasant surprise over the inclusion of a northerner in the Enugu transition committee presented by the governor-elect, Dr. Peter Mbah. Majeed noted the topic while advising the president-elect, Tinubu, against prejudice in his incoming administration.

Addressing the topic, Majeed said, "Of course, Tinubu should build his administration with fresh faces and people with track records. I also agree that we want an administration built on merit and not patronage. Tinubu should not permit prejudice against inclusion, and Enugu is an example. I am pleasantly surprised to see that a northerner, Dr. Abdu Mukhtar of the AFDB, was included in the Enugu State transition committee, South East, Nigeria.

He added, "We need to see some of these deliberate steps towards national integration and healing. We hope to see more of this at the center. The president-elect should merge competence with inclusion when constituting his cabinet.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4b803613793366abc034dc48eff606c3&news_entry_id=sed483ae230425en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=news&request_id=share_request

Re: A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by sonature1: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just the way APC imposed on Imo State a Hope Uzodinma who has fraud cases instituted by the FG against him, people who will serve under the administration of the former druglord are mostly birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by Okwyjesus(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
KEVIND:
I am Surprised to See A Northerner Among the Enugu State Transition Committee - Majeed Dahiru

A Nigerian political analyst, Majeed Dahiru, has expressed his pleasant surprise over the inclusion of a northerner in the Enugu transition committee presented by the governor-elect, Dr. Peter Mbah. Majeed noted the topic while advising the president-elect, Tinubu, against prejudice in his incoming administration.

Addressing the topic, Majeed said, "Of course, Tinubu should build his administration with fresh faces and people with track records. I also agree that we want an administration built on merit and not patronage. Tinubu should not permit prejudice against inclusion, and Enugu is an example. I am pleasantly surprised to see that a northerner, Dr. Abdu Mukhtar of the AFDB, was included in the Enugu State transition committee, South East, Nigeria.

He added, "We need to see some of these deliberate steps towards national integration and healing. We hope to see more of this at the center. The president-elect should merge competence with inclusion when constituting his cabinet.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4b803613793366abc034dc48eff606c3&news_entry_id=sed483ae230425en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=news&request_id=share_request

Good one
Re: A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by Okwyjesus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
I want to see non lgbos as commissioner.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by slivertongue: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nothing new. NIGERIA should be for NIGERIANS
Re: A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru by horsepower102: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
The first elected mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, Mallam Umaru Altine. He served from 1952-1958.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tomorrow Is Hidden, Respect Today / Picture Of The Day: With Love From Pitakwa. / A Divorcee Cannot Mary Oba In Nigeria But Can In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.