Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District (680 Views)

Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by grassrootsig: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Where Is Senator Ifeanyi Ubah?

Someone called from Abuja wanting to know if Senator Ifeanyi Ubah travelled out of the country. The caller said he is surprised that while other senators-elect were in Abuja lobbying to meet with the President-elect and others lobbying to secure a juicy committee in the senate, the Prince of the Senate has not been seen around.

On enquiry, we found out that while all the national assembly members-elect have relocated to Abuja, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is with his people in Anambra south senatorial zone designing and working out strategies to tackle the high level of insecurity in the area.

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has developed a new security architectural model and Nnewi North LGA due to its economic importance in Anambra south senatorial district and the state in general is being used as a pilot scheme in rolling out the programme.

AIF Media gathered that kidnappings and incidents of criminality have reduced drastically since the Senator began to deploy the new hi-tech security strategy in the area.

The YPP senator in his drive to tame insecurity in Anambra South Senatorial District has so far deployed 12 sienna buses, 2 patrol Hilux vans, 20 motorcycles, over 400 CCTV cameras, 500 walkie-talkie , 4000 painted wooden poles and so many cloud based invincible/detective cameras.

This has made it very difficult for kidnappers to operate freely in Nnewi North LGA. Before this intervention, Nnewi North was witnessing a rate of 7-10 kidnappings a day, but it has reduced drastically since this security model was rolled out and deployed by the performing senator.

His effort has brought confidence in the youths who now form security vigilante volunteers. These volunteers are presently undergoing trainings on information gathering, intelligence, and security networking. Painted wooden barricades are also being deployed for use in securing the Streets/Exit points to prevent freeing criminals once a security alarm goes off or lock-down order is given with the walkie-talkie.

Insurance policy for the vigilante volunteers is in progress. This will help mitigate the financial impact on these vigilantes.

The new security architecture model will be replicated in the remaining LGAs in the zone as soon as it is fully operational. Nnewi will serve as a model for deployment to the other local government areas in the senatorial zone.

The model is a complete package of Operation Light-Up, Secure and Empower Anambra South Senatorial District which was launched in December 2022.

Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is an idea bearer. He in the senate to use the opportunity it offers to bring true dividends of democracy to the people.

While others are in Abuja, Ikemba Ndigbo is with his people in the senatorial zone, finding solutions to their problems. This goes to show how he loves his people.

In the last few days he was personally involved in some rescue efforts, where kidnappers who took away their victims were pursued, using various tracking gadgets. He mobilised his people with security agencies and went after the kidnappers and eventually rescued the victims.

This is what true leadership entails. Ifeanyi Ubah is not in overseas holidaying. He is Anambra south empowering his people and finding solution to their various challenges. Definitely, when the 10th National Assembly starts on June, his people will equally feel his impact.

Story from
AIF Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WbD5QsjeVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZqpKe4w9Y

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by grassrootsig: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Where is Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by grassrootsig: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Where is Senator Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by grassrootsig: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by DeJoeee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Anambra is really setting standards in politics.
I'm Deltan but that state is a blessing to this country

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by NLegendforte: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
The man dey try
Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by Udopasa: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
It is very wrong and mischievous to say that other Senators-elect have relocated to Abuja.

Anambra South which he(Ifeanyi Ubah) represents, remains the most dreaded Senatorial Zone in Anambra State when it comes to Security.

Since the writer in an attempt to demonize other Senators-elect while wearing Ifeanyi Ubah an Angelic garb would want to claim ignorant of a very fundamental fact, let me ask, Where has Ifeanyi Ubah been all these while, while security situation in the Senatorial Zone he represents deteriorated to the extent that an attempt at kidnapping/assassinating? him was hatched and carried out if not for the intervention of God ?

Where has he been all these while when innocent citizens from his zone where kidnapped, killed, maimed, tortured,brutalized, dehumanized?

In as much as I would commend his little intervention, I must not lose sight of the obvious politicizing of the whole process.

Somebody should tell him that 3 years is still far and God through Ndị Anambra will decide who leads the State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by grassrootsig: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Udopasa:
It is very wrong and mischievous to say that other Senators-elect have relocated to Abuja.

Anambra South which he(Ifeanyi Ubah) represents, remains the most dreaded Senatorial Zone in Anambra State when it comes to Security.

Since the writer in an attempt to demonize other Senators-elect while wearing Ifeanyi Ubah an Angelic garb would want to claim ignorant of a very fundamental fact, let me ask, Where has Ifeanyi Ubah been all these while, while security situation in the Senatorial Zone he represents deteriorated to the extent that an attempt at kidnapping/assassinating? him was hatched and carried out if not for the intervention of God ?

Where has he been all these while when innocent citizens from his zone where kidnapped, killed, maimed, tortured,brutalized, dehumanized?

In as much as I would commend his little intervention, I must not lose sight of the obvious politicizing of the whole process.

Somebody should tell him that 3 years is still far and God through Ndị Anambra will decide who leads the State.

Some mistake everything for politics. I will never criticise anything I believe is right, even done by my worse enemy.

Besides, the assassination attempt on his life happened at Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu, in Njikoka LGA of Anambra Central.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Of Anambra South Senatorial District by Udopasa: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2023
grassrootsig:

Some mistake everything for politics. I will never criticise anything I believe is right, even done by my worse enemy.

Besides, the assassination attempt on his life happened at Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu, in Njikoka LGA of Anambra Central.
if not for politics, why would he infer that the other Senators-elect has relocated to Abuja to lobby for positions and all that?

If not for politics, where has he been all these while or did the security situation in Anambra South started deteriorating of late?

If not for politics why would he want to dim the light of others for his to glow more?

If not for politics, why now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'20 Most Miserable Countries In The World' Ghana, South Africa Make List / Breaking: Yoruba Nation Agitators Hijack A Radio Station In Ibadan / VIDEO: See What Happened Immediately Tinubu Was Sworn In As Nigeria's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.