Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,917 members, 7,841,485 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit (896 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by chanseroo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Why do some ladies hate to eat fish?hate to sleep when the light is on. Same with some men.
I will tell you on my tiktok page.click below
Re: How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by Ofemmanu1: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
**yinmu"
Re: How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by turmacs(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
I don't know about that but I can tell you how to know a man boy with marine spirit

1) he doesn't own a car at over 23 years old
2) He hasn't built a house at over 23 years old
2) He has less than 100 million naira in his account at over 23 years old

These group of men boys wine and dine with marine spirits

turmacs
Re: How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by Satanistx: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:
I don't know about that but I can tell you how to know a man boy with marine spirit

1) he doesn't own a car at over 23 years old
2) He hasn't built a house at over 23 years old
2) He has less than 100 million naira in his account at over 23 years old

These group of men boys wine and dine with marine spirits

turmacs
if your toto no smell pass Siofra and Samantha124 own na know why
Re: How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by turmacs(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Satanistx:
if your toto no smell pass Siofra and Samantha124 own na know why
that's the only thing in your heads "toto" while your mates are busy making it out there, building mighty houses everywhere, you carry "toto" for head. How you go make am? That is why most of you will remain broke.

turmacs

2 Likes

Re: How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit by garriAndsugar: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
1) when she's very fair and beautiful, if an you be marine spirit you no go like enter her?

2) she's loves licking ice cream, you know the marine world is always hot so she needs something to cool her down.

3) waist bead, ankle chains, those are the things that connect her to the marine world, she can also use it to tie mem down

4) always demanding for money, those girls from the marine kingdom esp the poor kingdom always take money to go help other marine girls just like empowerment.

(1) (Reply)

Yes / Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors / My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.