Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,344 members, 7,839,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed (901 Views)

FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Saboteurs Arthur Eze & Soludo Disgraced, Tinubu & Atiku In Panic As Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 11:19am On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi is nice and approachable with a charming smile always. However, he can crush anyone even with his calm demeanor.

I don't think Tinubu and Lai Mohammed slept a wink last night considering what Obi did to them yesterday.

Firstly, Obi addressed Nigerian workers in the most symbolic arena in Nigeria, the Eagle Square. Tinubu would have given anything just to be the one to address Nigerian workers. But he could only make a tweet in his bedroom. While watching the people's president address Nigerian workers on national TV.

As if that wasn't enough humiliation, Obi gallantly moved from the Eagles Square to Arise TV where he dealt a deadly blow on Tinubu and Lai Mohammed. Obi said the following on national TV:

"Saying I committed treason by Lai Mohammed is the height of rascality and it was even announced in Washington, I committed a treasonable offence and I was in Onitsha and my minister went to announce it in Washington, when we talk about waste in governance here people don't want to understand.

The amount he spent traveling there can build a block of six classrooms in a primary school and I am sure if you go to his village, there are schools where children don't even have desks. Instead of using that money to go and do it, he used that money to go to Washington to announce a treason of somebody who is in Onitsha".

End of quote. What Obi did here is to say that Lai Mohammed is a very stupid man🤣🤣

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 11:31am On May 02, 2023
Continuing, Obi said "He doesn't need to do that, it is rascality of the highest order, these are the reasons why we want a new Nigeria where things work as in other climes. From there he went to London announcing the same thing whereas I am in Nigeria. He should have come to see me or invite me and say this is the offense".

Once again, Obi has proved how corrupt, foolish, insensitive, reckless and irresponsible the reckless politicians in APC are.

Posterity will always remember Obi for being a true Patriot who fought hard to save Nigeria. As for Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and other rascals in APC, Obi is your nemesis and evil will never triumph over good in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by helinues: 11:36am On May 02, 2023
Truth, reason why he left UK in 2025 as a time Traveller, or can we say that was a slip of tongue without having dementia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:37am On May 02, 2023
Aswear!

I have been laughing hysterically since yesterday. Obi really finished the rascals. I'm sure Tinubu and Lai Mohammed with their supporters didn't sleep last night 🤣

6 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:39am On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Truth, reason why he left UK in 2025 as a time Traveller, or can we say that was a slip of tongue without having dementia?

What has this got to do with anything?

Will it stop Lai and Tinubu from being rascals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:
Peter Obi is nice and approachable with a charming smile always. However, he can crush anyone even with his calm demeanor.

I don't think Tinubu and Lai Mohammed slept a wink last night considering what Obi did to them yesterday.

Firstly, Obi addressed Nigerian workers in the most symbolic arena in Nigeria, the Eagle Square. Tinubu would have given anything just to be the one to address Nigerian workers. But he could only make a tweet in his bedroom. While watching the people's president address Nigerian workers on national TV.

As if that wasn't enough humiliation, Obi gallantly moved from the Eagles Square to Arise TV where he dealt a deadly blow on Tinubu and Lai Mohammed. Obi said the following on national TV:

"Saying I committed treason by Lai Mohammed is the height of rascality and it was even announced in Washington, I committed a treasonable offence and I was in Onitsha and my minister went to announce it in Washington, when we talk about waste in governance here people don't want to understand.

The amount he spent traveling there can build a block of six classrooms in a primary school and I am sure if you go to his village, there are schools where children don't even have desks. Instead of using that money to go and do it, he used that money to go to Washington to announce a treason of somebody who is in Onitsha".

End of quote. What Obi did here is to say that Lai Mohammed is a very stupid man🤣🤣
so a shameless criminal that was deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from UK is now someone important to you? Common sense is really not common oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 12:58pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
so a shameless criminal that was deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from UK is now someone important to you? Common sense is really not common oo

Lol, the only criminal and drug lord recognized globally is Tifnubu.

Obi is a clean man, a very honest man. He is a man 1 million Tinubus can't be.

5 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 1:01pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

Nigerian workers recognized the real president in Eagle Square Abuja, yesterday while eyeneck chairman select could only tweet from his hideout. Poor Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Lol, the only criminal and drug lord recognized globally is Tifnubu.

Obi is a clean man, a very honest man. He is a man 1 million Tinubus can't be.
And TINUBU was never arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from any country

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 1:14pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
And TINUBU was never arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from any country

Continue believing your own lies but it changes nothing.

Peter Obi was never arrested. He was politely notified that someone tried to impersonate him and was taken to a VIP section to clear the confusion. Everything lasted less than 20 minutes.

He stayed throughout the weekend in London and also attended a church program organized by RCCG.

It is the drug lord that is at risk of arrest.

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Ofunaofu: 1:18pm On May 02, 2023
angry
Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by sonature1: 1:27pm On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi is the most reasonable Nigérian politician.

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by imoh4king(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi communicating with workers on labour day doesn't mean anything.

Peter claiming that the expenses incurred when Lai Mohammed travelled to Washington DC could have built a structure with 6 classrooms...coming from a man that took third place in the last presidential election is embarrassing to me and the Country.

He should read and study more about how an economy can be boosted rather than ranting at every slight chance to display his lip service.

Our Country missed a bullet.

Tinubu is going to be President in less than three weeks.
Despite his exaggerated past, he is better than Atiku not to even mention Obi.

So Peter Obi, go and park well.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Ofunaofu: 1:59pm On May 02, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Peter Obi used a single AriseTV interview to dismantle all APC lies and propaganda
Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 2:37pm On May 02, 2023
imoh4king:
Peter Obi communicating with workers on labour day doesn't mean anything.

Peter claiming that the expenses incurred when Lai Mohammed travelled to Washington DC could have built a structure with 6 classrooms...coming from a man that took third place in the last presidential election is embarrassing to me and the Country.

He should read and study more about how an economy can be boosted rather than ranting at every slight chance to display his lip service.

Our Country missed a bullet.

Tinubu is going to be President in less than three weeks.
Despite his exaggerated past, he is better than Atiku not to even mention Obi.

So Peter Obi, go and park well.

Stop saying what you don't know. Tinubu would have been the happiest man alive if he were to be the one that addressed Nigerian workers in Eagle Square. That's the single largest union in Nigeria!

Addressing the union in Nigeria's most important arena, the Eagle Square would have given him the sort of credibility he desperately craves for.

That you're even supporting such a rogue family says a lot about you. Seyi bought $11 million dollars property in London. His two sisters bought 2 other properties in America worth close to $3 million dollars each. These are kids doing nothing significant!

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Tifnubudrugs: 2:38pm On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Peter Obi used a single AriseTV interview to dismantle all APC lies and propaganda

Obi took no prisoners yesterday. He destroyed the rascals Wotoporiously 🤣🤣
Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by Guestlander: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Nigerian workers recognized the real president in Eagle Square Abuja, yesterday while eyeneck chairman select could only tweet from his hideout. Poor Tinubu.

Let him move to Aso Rock on May 29th as the "real president"

1 Like

Re: How Obi Wotoporiously Disgraced Tinubu & Lai Mohammed by imoh4king(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Stop saying what you don't know. Tinubu would have been the happiest man alive if he were to be the one that addressed Nigerian workers in Eagle Square. That's the single largest union in Nigeria!

Addressing the union in Nigeria's most important arena, the Eagle Square would have given him the sort of credibility he desperately craves for.

That you're even supporting such a rogue family says a lot about you. Seyi bought $11 million dollars property in London. His two sisters bought 2 other properties in America worth close to $3 million dollars each. These are kids doing nothing significant!

Continue deceiving yourself.

I hate to argue or debate with fools....especially those that lack the intellectual capacity to induce economic variables that will push the flywheel of our so called giant economy.

I don't care about people's past and if you think that any politician is a saint then you shouldn't even be on this planet.

Why is Godwill Akpabio loved by Akwa Ibomites? We know he has being committing .....but he knows how to achieve result and no other Governor in Akwa Ibom so far, has achieved what he did.

Do your research analysis and do a back test of economies that sprung up from one phase progressively to a better phase. No country ever depended on cutting cost or webbing expenditures but instead creating investments , reducing interest rates, creating more bilateral relationships with your export and importing lines, capitalizing on manufacturing, mining, untapped minerals resources etc.

Bros, Tinubu has the capacity to do a better turn around....

Go and read
-The intelligent Investor
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- The Titan (Rockefeller)
- How we broke the Bank of England
- Good to Great
- The fall of and rise of Bank of America

Abeg, I never chop....

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank to International Community: Steer clear of Tinubu's inauguration / Naira Drops Against Dollar, Exchanges At N803.90 At Official Window / Nigerians Are Asking For Tinubu's CSU Certificate Not Transcript Or Admission Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.