Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,800 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The "Perfect Business" Every Nigerian Should Know About - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The "Perfect Business" Every Nigerian Should Know About (90 Views)

The Perfect Resignation Letter / The Highly Profitable "Side Business" Every Nigerian Employee Should Know / Every Hardworking Nigerian Should Own This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Perfect Business" Every Nigerian Should Know About by GraceDarlinton1(m): 4:29am On May 05, 2023
One of the hot topics in Nigeria these days is about how to make money online.since the are many ways of making money online

But the question now is, is it worth making money online? Yes my good friend, it is a big yes in this economy.

And then another question is what does it cost and how long does it take to start making money online? It cost nothing to start making money online,

All you need is the right information and it takes no time to start making money online. Once you start implementing you will start seeing results.

About 2 months ago, I decided to nosedive into the topic and this post is a summary of what you should know if you plan to start making money online

Hello My Friend,I know how it feels to try methods of making money online, with no success, I have been there.

Would you like to peep over my shoulders to learn how, you can use your android phone to start making as $500 to $1000 monthly just with your android phone publishing simple Books on Amazon without :

✅ Spending a dime on Ads (no Facebook ads, No Google ads or Instagram ads required)

✅ No Email or Social Media marketing needed

✅ No writing skill needed ( AS NON-WRITERS ARE CURRENTLY THE ONCE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY ON AMAZON )

But more importantly, would you also like to see how other everyday NIGERIANS like YOU.

Are able to use this very same system to earn $500-$1000 monthly without any prior experience or technical knowledge and just with their android phones.

Pay Close Attention I Want To Tell You Something Important:

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books

without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Permit me to briefly explain to you how it works and how you too can make money from it.

What is Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and How Does Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Works

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is a publishing platform of Amazon, it is a platform owned by Jeff Bezos who is one of the richest men in the world,

where you can publish books totally for Free and make money, ( money from people buying it on amazon), money from over 400 million + active customers on Amazon and around the world .

These books can either be high content books for example evergreen books, trending books, summary books, or it can

either be low or no content books for example notebooks, color books, journal books, activity books ,etc.

If you don’t already know all these, but they sound new to you, DON’T WORRY!I am here to guide you through!!

You need to be serious about this Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing because

It's You and You alone that is.

✅ You want to take control of your life?

✅ You want to buy things without considering the price tag?

✅ You want to be able to take care of your loved ones and your family?

✅ You want to be able to work at your own convenience?

✅ You're tired of saying "Yes sir" and "Yes ma" to people even younger than you?

Then you need to take perfect control of your financial life. And go beyond the NIGERIAN ECONOMY so you can live the life you have ever wanted.

As at today the black market dollar to Naira exchange rate is $1 = 730 Naira

So the best you could do to yourself is to start earning in dollars.

But come to think of it, is it really easy to earn in dollars?

Yes, maybe because you don't have access to the right information. And I will show you a simple, easy yet lucrative model to follow today and start making money tomorrow.

Just by writing a few pages document on your phone and publishing it as a book on the popular AMAZON.

But, I know you may not like writing and that's why I said it's a simple and easy way because even non-writer like me and you with secondary school English language knowledge are allowed to earn in dollars with this business model.

Start now! Not tomorrow

You won't start making $5000 immediately but I can guarantee you will be making at least $200 monthly if you take this seriously now.

Although it's quite small compared to what others using this same model are making. But it's okay as a beginner, start with that and you will definitely grow into thousands of dollars monthly.

The Secret is you starting now

Remember $1 is = 730 Naira which means $200 ×730 naira = 146,000 naira

And that's why it's YOU AND YOU ALONE that can decide if you're ready to scale up and follow the business model here.

Here is why I wrote this article - Many people who want to make money online are making so many mistakes and losing money to scammers who promise them quick money.

This ought not to be so especially if you have the right information .

And also I want you to understand that There is nothing like a get Rich quick scheme . You have to work in order to make money .

Now my good friend If you enjoyed this little article , I think you are also going to enjoy this special free video that explains how Nigerians like you and me

Are now making $500 - $1000 monthly
online by pressing their android phone at
the comfort of their homes.

To request for this free video training send a message to this WhatsApp number below

( +2348120826376 )

telling me how interested you are, because I need to know if truly you are interested and serious , because you don't have to be lazy when you start this business,

example of what to tell me to request for the free video training just say,

👇 👇

( Hi darlington,i am interested in amazon kdp for android phones. i want to know how i can start making as $500 - $1000 monthly.just by publishing simple books on amazon with my android phone.my name is ).

Then I will deliver the free training video to you immediately.
Re: The "Perfect Business" Every Nigerian Should Know About by jom28gy(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2023
How do you published it?
Re: The "Perfect Business" Every Nigerian Should Know About by GraceDarlinton1(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2023
jom28gy:
How do you published it?

If You want to learn how to publish book on Amazon for free chat me up with this WhatsApp number +2348120826376

I have made a Free training video that teaches how to publish book on Amazon if you are interested chat to connect with me thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right SEO Agency In Noida / Jingle Ad / “balancing Act: Crafting A Fulfilling Lifestyle In A Fast-paced World”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.