Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,622 members, 7,840,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem (596 Views)

Honda Accord 2004 High Fuel Consumption / Honda Accord 2004( End Of Discussion) Short Engine Oil / How Do I Handle Rats Damaging My Car Wiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by johnlegend01: 2:43pm On May 07, 2023
I have been battling with a fault with my Accord 2004 (EOD) for a while now.

The car was in motion when suddenly it started to malfunction. The running became as though one coil or plug is bad. We checked for coils, none was bad. We got new plugs. After these, no changes.

One day, my younger brother tried to disconnect the airflow meter, and the running became smooth. The car became drivable but not with high engine rev.
Technicians have checked and checked without detecting the actual issue.

Please, is there anyone who has experienced this before that can help with any suggestions? The car can not be left that way.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by Exc2000: 2:47pm On May 07, 2023
When I had similar issue, I had to change the

airflow pipe 10k (it had crack)
New plugs Belgium 5k..
Service injector 3k

Everything running fine afterwards

1 Share

Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by johnlegend01: 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
When I had similar issue, I had to change the

airflow pipe 10k (it had crack)
New plugs Belgium 5k..
Service injector 3k

Everything running fine afterwards

Thanks Bro.
I will suggest to the guys to check the pipe then and service the injector. The new plugs, I'm not sure if they are Belgium though but mechanic gets qualities parts for me sha.
🙏

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by mejai(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2023
Does ur instrument cluster (dashboard) show check engine light?
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by Dozieson(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2023
johnlegend01:
I have been battling with a fault with my Accord 2004 (EOD) for a while now.

The car was in motion when suddenly it started to malfunction. The running became as though one coil or plug is bad. We checked for coils, none was bad. We got new plugs. After these, no changes.

One day, my younger brother tried to disconnect the airflow meter, and the running became smooth. The car became drivable but not with high engine rev.
Technicians have checked and checked without detecting the actual issue.

Please, is there anyone who has experienced this before that can help with any suggestions? The car can not be left that way.

Thanks in anticipation.

Please scan before repairs to avoid wasting money. The code will point to the issue
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by johnlegend01: 8:57pm On May 07, 2023
mejai:
Does ur instrument cluster (dashboard) show check engine light?

Yes it does. It has always shown that though
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by johnlegend01: 8:58pm On May 07, 2023
Dozieson:

Please scan before repairs to avoid wasting money. The code will point to the issue

Multiple scans have been carried out by different technicians and different scanners. It's been excruciating I must say.
Re: Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem by Dozieson(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2023
johnlegend01:

Multiple scans have been carried out by different technicians and different scanners. It's been excruciating I must say.

Please share the codes here so we can analyze

(1) (Reply)

Car Mileage / Pls Share Your Experience On Ship Cars / What Women Need To Know About Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.