Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night (1226 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / What Keeps Women Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by GeneralKoko(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2023
What keeps you awake late into the night??
What is that stuff bothering you?

For me I'm thinking about a lot and my future and my exams and my business and family

Omo matters choke

Plus my stomach is empty grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Blake755: 1:59am On May 14, 2023
E be like say u never sleep on empty stomach come no get food join nah then u go know between you and Sapa who be idan πŸ˜“πŸ˜’
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by koladata(m): 2:36am On May 14, 2023
My major problem right now is that my bed time changed to another country's bed time, so i sleep 4pm every day and wake 10pm - 11pm at night of the same day and i'm ready for a new day from 10pm of the current day till 4pm of next day ... Its really causing a lot of confusion

2 Likes

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by seanery: 3:03am On May 14, 2023
Knacking
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Leepeak(m): 3:03am On May 14, 2023
Coding

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Suunnn(f): 3:44am On May 14, 2023
GeneralKoko:
What keeps you awake late into the night??
What is that stuff bothering you?

For me I'm thinking about a lot and my future and my exams and my business and family

Omo matters choke

Plus my stomach is empty grin
Depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by AIG264(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2023
Suunnn:

Depression

It's well
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by pryme(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2023
YouTube

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by kunchi(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2023
how to make money
that's my Battle right nowπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

2 Likes

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by GeneralKoko(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
kunchi:
how to make money
that's my Battle right nowπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Same here. Life hard!!
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Itohanmiwa: 9:31am On May 15, 2023
koladata:
My major problem right now is that my bed time changed to another country's bed time, so i sleep 4pm every day and wake 10pm - 11pm at night of the same day and i'm ready for a new day from 10pm of the current day till 4pm of next day ... Its really causing a lot of confusion

Say no to yahoo and regain your original sleeping schedule

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by koladata(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2023
fyi, i've never done yahoo for once in my life , i'm into tech and i travel out of nigeria most times, i'm only having issues with my body still picking other country's time zone. anybody that travels will understand this and stop tagging everybody you meet online as yahoo boy

Itohanmiwa:

Say no to yahoo and regain your original sleeping schedule

4 Likes

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by marlow1962(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2023
Bills
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2023
Agony, pain and anxienty.
Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Evestar200(f): 11:27pm On May 15, 2023
Work ( Making Money)

1 Like

Re: What Keeps You Awake Late Into The Night by Sniper101(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2023
Bombing!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! / Is My New Gf Diabolical / I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.