Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

You are not a failure, God Can Help You But Are You Willing? [SECRET] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You are not a failure, God Can Help You But Are You Willing? [SECRET] (163 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Blast Buhari Your Government Is A Failure, God Is Angry With You / Your Government Is A Failure, God Is Angry With You – Oyedepo Blasts Buhari / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You are not a failure, God Can Help You But Are You Willing? [SECRET] by boltwings: 10:10am On May 14, 2023
I decided to create this post because of what I saw on this link https://www.nairaland.com/7687919/failure-disappointed-age-advice#123126235

What you should do now..read below...
secret
read your Bible and pray with it especially Psalms.
Read the Gospels of the bible and let it sink into your head
as you are doing this, fast, pray and ask with faith
Even if your prayers didn't manifest, don't doubt
Seek heavenly and Godly things
Avoid Sexual immoralities
you will smile soon enough if you can do this

in summery, fall in love with God. He will make a way.

it worked for me and it will work for anyone

if you can do this I am giving you 4 months max and you will testify.
if you see this post and did what is written here, don't forget to drop your testimony here for others to learn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Real Man Of God Don't Need To Slap Or Flog A Demon-possessed Person To Deliver / Bible Teaching On Godly Dress / How My Leadership Made Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.