Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 (21088 Views)

Manchester United Vs Fulham (2 - 1 ) On 28th May 2023 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by ppogba: 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
esemes256:

Sad. The club might end up selling their best stars to cash in on them.

Very get players to cash on in that ream.
Perhaps James Madison and Harvey Barnes and just these two because they are English players.

Man U has english to players slots to fill because of the departure of Phil Jones, mostly likely Brother Maguire Mason Greenwood.

Liverpool has slots to fill because of the departure of Oxlaid Chamberlain, Milner.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by dyera(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

How was he the heart of the team?

After Sadio Mane left, not only were they trophyless, they were also kicked out of the top four.

When has Liverpool failed to finish in the top four in the last five years?

If Kevin De Bruyne left man city and they fail to finish in the top four that season, I'm sure you will argue if someone told you he was the heart of the team.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by ppogba: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Shekpe FC?! For wetin na?!! grin

Na Liverpool and Arsenal I get small love for.

I no dey like chooke mouth for matter wey dem no invite me BUT bros, your love for LiVARpool is un- disguised at least on this forum.

Say the truth and shame Ekwensu!
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 7:41pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

After Sadio Mane left, not only were they trophyless, they were also kicked out of the top four.

When has Liverpool failed to finish in the top four in the last five years?

If Kevin De Bruyne left man city and they fail to finish in the top four that season, I'm sure you will argue if someone told you he was the heart of the team.

how does that mean the Mane was the heart of the liverpool team?
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by luckedesiri(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......if dem they count sinners,them no dey count devil join
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by seeyounow2: 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by dyera(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

how does that mean the Mane was the heart of the liverpool team?

Okay even if he wasn't the heart but the liver of the team, one thing I know is that he was their most important player.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Lama70(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
Medicine after death.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 7:50pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

Okay even if he wasn't the heart but the liver of the team, one thing I know is that he was their most important player.

"heart of the team"..."most important player", sounds like the same thing to me except you can tell me how he was their most important player
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by dyera(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

"heart of the team"..."most important player", sounds like the same thing to me except you can tell me how he was their most important player

He played a key position in the midfield, providing needed assist and scoring important goals. Unless Liverpool finds a player that is as gifted as him to fill in the gap he left, they will never be as good as they were with him in their team.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

I no dey like chooke mouth for matter wey dem no invite me BUT bros, your love for LiVARpool is un- disguised at least on this forum.

Say the truth and shame Ekwensu!

Nah... Not a fan abeg!

However, I have always had a soft spot for underdogs which Arsenal and Liverpool were for years past!
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Badgers14: 8:01pm On May 28, 2023
ManWater:
Arsenal 5-0
If it was this match that Arsenal needed to win to clinch the Title, they would have bottled it, like Dortmond. cheesy

That dortmund game pain me ehn

1 Like

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

He played a key position in the midfield, providing needed assist and scoring important goals. Unless Liverpool finds a player that is as gifted as him to fill in the gap he left, they will never be as good as they were with him in their team.

who didnt play a key position in that team, providing assists and scoring important goals? Liverpool shipped in 4 goals today. if Mane was in the team, am sure he would have prevented it...right?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Why do you feel it's because of only Manes departure that is responsible for Liverpool's poor season?
Is work rate , assists and been a team player was so glaring. Liverpool attack become mediocre, opponents don't fear their forwards again.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 9:05pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

who didnt play a key position in that team, providing assists and scoring important goals? Liverpool shipped in 4 goals today. if Mane was in the team, am sure he would have prevented it...right?
Mane is a hard worker,he track back for defense and is counter attack is exclusive, I feel joy whenever he hold the ball. I wish Arsenal have someone like that or snatch him from Liverpool, just like Oxlade Chamberlain was snatch
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 9:08pm On May 28, 2023
Bukola94:
Mane is a hard worker,he track back for defense and is counter attack is exclusive, I feel joy whenever he hold the ball. I wish Arsenal have someone like that or snatch him from Liverpool, just like Oxlade Chamberlain was snatch

who didnt play a key position in that team, providing assists and scoring important goals?

Liverpool shipped in 4 goals today. if Mane was in the team, am sure he would have prevented it...right?
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 9:11pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

Sadio Mane was the heart of the team, they refused to increase his pay because they didn't know he was their most valuable player.
They think Salah was their savior, Mane was underrated and disrespected. Mou will have kip him by all means, Arsenal will have appreciate him more. I will never support any clubs that don't value black or African players. The discrimination & racism is so unfavourable.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 28, 2023
Bukola94:
Is work rate , assists and been a team player was so glaring. Liverpool attack become mediocre, opponents don't fear their forwards again.

so every player in Liverpool were not team players. the only person in the team that was a team player was Mane.

liverpool scored 4 goals today. how is that mediocre? how were they able to do that without Mane?
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by TheSuperX(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2023
ManWater:
Arsenal 5-0
If it was this match that Arsenal needed to win to clinch the Title, they would have bottled it, like Dortmond. cheesy
I swear..the thing dey vex me self..

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Sleekfingers: 2:32am On May 29, 2023
Awon Okobo osi......who that 5 nil help? Useless club.

Ikan ti o ye ki Okobo bo , ko bo, Oni oun Le bo agbere ni okun ( okunkun)

Thunder fire una there
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Mikekan30: 4:31am On May 29, 2023
invinzible1:

You have started praising them.
This season doesn't guarantee that they would be lethal next season

Last season they showed promises, this season they were even more better and next they will be excellent. Hardwork pays stop living in delusion, if you are serious to make it you will definitely.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

so every player in Liverpool were not team players. the only person in the team that was a team player was Mane.

liverpool scored 4 goals today. how is that mediocre? how were they able to do that without Mane?
and conceded 4goals too, Mane is playing the role of Suarez & Salah is playing the role of Messi, two legs is better than one. Mane is so selfless and contributed to the team two consecutive seasons and his consistency is greatly miss. He reminds me of DD,Arshavin and Etoo. Defense fear Mane when he is with the ball and the chances he create that leads to goals is like 80%
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 6:20am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

who didnt play a key position in that team, providing assists and scoring important goals?

Liverpool shipped in 4 goals today. if Mane was in the team, am sure he would have prevented it...right?
I don't know how they shipped in 4goals, but Mane is a kind of attacker dat cover well for 3,is chemistry with the midfield is superb. He often track back and don't expose the defense like Neymar or Martinelli, who often over hold the ball and any mistakes from them do cost the team
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by kayusely70(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2023
A glorious end to a memorable season!
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 7:02am On May 29, 2023
Bukola94:
I don't know how they shipped in 4goals, but Mane is a kind of attacker dat cover well for 3,is chemistry with the midfield is superb. He often track back and don't expose the defense like Neymar or Martinelli, who often over hold the ball and any mistakes from them do cost the team

thats not what i asked you.

Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by lexy2014: 7:02am On May 29, 2023
Bukola94:
and conceded 4goals too, Mane is playing the role of Suarez & Salah is playing the role of Messi, two legs is better than one. Mane is so selfless and contributed to the team two consecutive seasons and his consistency is greatly miss. He reminds me of DD,Arshavin and Etoo. Defense fear Mane when he is with the ball and the chances he create that leads to goals is like 80%

1. so every player in Liverpool were not team players. the only person in the team that was a team player was Mane.

2. liverpool scored 4 goals today. how is that mediocre? how were they able to do that without Mane?
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Gunayo(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2023
Badgers14:

That dortmund game pain me ehn
Dortmund will not win the league in the next 20 years.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by esemes256: 8:47am On May 29, 2023
ppogba:

Very get players to cash on in that ream.
Perhaps James Madison and Harvey Barnes and just these two because they are English players.

Man U has english to players slots to fill because of the departure of Phil Jones, mostly likely Brother Maguire Mason Greenwood.

Liverpool has slots to fill because of the departure of Oxlaid Chamberlain, Milner.

Exactly.
The club Leicester City itself will suffer at the end of the day. They need good players to fight their way back to the premiership.
At the same time, these good players may not want to spend one season in a lower league.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Jodera: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
Bukola94:
They think Salah was their savior, Mane was underrated and disrespected. Mou will have kip him by all means, Arsenal will have appreciate him more. I will never support any clubs that don't value black or African players. The discrimination & racism is so unfavourable.
So Salah isn't African?
Cos I dont understand.

Somehow somehow, Salah have more goals than Mane, have more Assists than Mane, Scores more important goals than Mane during their time together...

...but somehow, Mane is the most important player while Salah is brandished as if he's less African than Mane
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Bukola94: 4:53pm On May 30, 2023
Jodera:
So Salah isn't African?
Cos I dont understand.

Somehow somehow, Salah have more goals than Mane, have more Assists than Mane, Scores more important goals than Mane during their time together...

...but somehow, Mane is the most important player while Salah is brandished as if he's less African than Mane
they don't believe they're African or black race...period. they are like a lost sheep, some of them are still searching for their root. have you meet one before? call them African and u go see how they go look u with one yeye eyes, I don't get their motive... On Mane and Salah, I know you will say he got goals pass Mane, so any players that got more goals is better than playmakers, creative and hardworker that always contributed to chances that lead to goals score for a team? Go and watch the video of the season VanD join & Trophies u won years back. The efforts of Mane and Salah will always be mention by the commentators and media,throughout that season.
Re: Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 by Steven624: 9:08pm On May 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 1) On 22nd September 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.