Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? (792 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Silas6(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2023
Greetings to you all. This thread is a discussion.?What course did you regret not doing back then in school (any tertiary institution) and why??

Please say your honest opinion let the new Jambites and aspirants learn.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by brain54(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2023
Medical science…

Don’t know if this is relevant to your question though. But honestly I regret not pursuing a career in either football or music.

I was massively talented in both.

But parents (dad in particular) would have none of it. He wanted me to get an education and so I chose a random available course to study.

But on hindsight I don’t blame dad…

I just never insisted or stood my ground.

Even for an inch!

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Oscarchims: 4:02pm On May 21, 2023
Economics

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by longetivity(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
Yoruba language

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2023
Nursing..
I wished sm1 had advised me thoroughly or suggested I did nursing with proves n evidences of those abroad or that's not wrong in being a male nurse.
And nursing isn't gender based

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by siofra(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
Oscarchims:
Economics

Why?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by rtdCivilservant: 7:40pm On May 21, 2023
siofra:

Why?
I may likely be the next CBN governor under Tinunu's administration.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by KehindeOmololu: 7:40pm On May 21, 2023
Mathematics and Statistics
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Oscarchims: 8:38pm On May 21, 2023
siofra:

Why?
They're very relevant and versatile
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Woodaz: 9:03pm On May 21, 2023
Music
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2023
ghettochild4u:
Nursing..
I wished sm1 had advised me thoroughly or suggested I did nursing with proves n evidences of those abroad or that's not wrong in being a male nurse.
And nursing isn't gender based
it's not too late, you can always go back to study it. Education is continuous, and learning never ends.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by jackie111(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2023
Oscarchims:
Economics
I loved it to death in high-school.
Still read a lot but won't amount to studying it in the uni.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Sucre6: 6:44am On May 22, 2023
Studied economics

But had always wanted to read medicine and surgery, in Nigeria

But if I was fortunate to study abroad then it has to be Robotic engineering.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by Oscarchims: 6:49am On May 22, 2023
jackie111:

I loved it to death in high-school.
Still read a lot but won't amount to studying it in the uni.
Believe me... They're very relevant

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
Dey play.....I have never worked a day with my certificate. It's still in my file at my parents house.

I read political science but i would've loved to read law. Currently, I'm thinking about going for Msc in business administration/ business school.

(1) (Reply)

The Japa Principle: How To Relocate To Canada / Pce Result Is Out / Ndu Screening Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.