Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday (1558 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / The Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Is Tragic – Ex Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Cooly100: 8:00pm On May 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We did not give almost 100% of our vote to a tribalistic candidate like some tribalistic tribe in the red mud region 😂

Continue changing the goal post...thats you speciality...

When they voted OBJ, Yarudua and GEJ and you were in your ACN a region party...they were not tribalist..

They didnt vote Ojukwu...remember...

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Raskimonojendor: 8:02pm On May 23, 2023
Cooly100:

Continue changing the goal post...thats you speciality...

When they voted OBJ, Yarudua and GEJ and you were in your ACN a region party...they were not tribalist..

They didnt vote Ojukwu...remember...
They voted PDP. They were hoping for a PDP presidency till Atiku dissapointed them. Better if they build their own regional party like APGA to a national party if PDP doesn't work for them. The hijacking of another party to further their cause is obviously not working out.

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by BRIMBRAM: 8:05pm On May 23, 2023
One thing I love Tinubu for is, his countless times of always proofing his oppositions wrong. grin

He will proof you all wrong again and again. While you will cry again and again. grin

As e dey e pain dem e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by 00FFT00(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2023
So, let me remind us again.

You did not win any of the big KKK states in the northwest.
You did not win the majority of votes cast in your southwest region
You did not win the majority of votes cast in southern Nigeria
You did not win the majority of votes cast in Northern Nigeria
You did not win the majority of votes cast in your ancestral Osun State
You did not win the majority of votes cast in Lagos State, where you are a godfather
You did not win the majority of votes cast in Rivers state
You did not win the majority of votes cast in Benue state
You did not win 25% of the votes cast in 24 states of the federation
You did not win 25% of votes cast in the FCT

Please, how exactly did Ahmed Tinubu win the 2023 presidential election?

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Cooly100: 8:07pm On May 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

As inflation increased, my salary too increased.. as per security. We don't have IPOB in my region and kidnapping had been there since the days of GEJ. I trust Tinubu to turn things around grin

Your wish...

..the same thing you tribal bigots said 8 years ago....wasn't there inflation when you removed GEJ?

..You claim Buhari was an ex soldier so insecurity will be thing of the past... food will be everywhere, subsidy will be removed and fuel will be like water.

Now you are pushing a pro.max of Buhari...

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Eastlandx: 8:11pm On May 23, 2023
fjjc:
You people are just worried about something that God has ordained.
God does not Ordain Evil
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Jogs1900: 8:19pm On May 23, 2023
001Lagos:

Don't worry, I've confirmed the news and it turned out to be true . The author of the news is even a Yoruba man

See acreen shot below
It's non of my business.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by 001Lagos: 8:20pm On May 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's non of my business.
keep changing goal post 😂
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Godwin4444: 8:33pm On May 23, 2023
Cooly100:

This is all you have to offer...no shame...

Lets see if you will buy stuffs and services in APC shops...and other decent Nigeria will buy on the other side with wailing and weeping cheesy cheesy cheesy

shebi na this same Nigeria u igbos wan rule?
Shebi na we go still vote u?
Lets see how it goes

It will b easy for shekau to rule Nigeria than any Igbo dead or alive

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by kayusely70(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2023
Jogs1900:
This is the kind of hatred that made Obi lose the election.
Obis supporters are hateful but God pass all of you.
Don't mind them jare! Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Jogs1900: 8:55pm On May 23, 2023
kayusely70:
Don't mind them jare! Yeye people!
I don't just know wetin Tinubu do them.
What they don't know is that their hatred for Tinubu is why they will never win a presidential election in this country...I am very sure if theres another election today, Obi will get fewer votes than what he got previously while Tinubus vote will increase. Tinubu doesn't play politics of bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by lildush(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2023
fjjc:
You people are just worried about something that God has ordained.

My guy. God does not do his things dat way oo.
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by lildush(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

As if you don't know that the OP is one of Obis supporters.

Nothing like obi supporter op is telling d truth
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:59pm On May 23, 2023
Cooly100:

You go se say that guy do run off with is tail between his legs...

They believe that only Igbos support Obi...

I have never seen such a people before.
Will you shut the Fvck up?

Which only Igbo's support Obi?

Wetin you smoke buzu?
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by jogojogo: 11:05pm On May 23, 2023
Cooly100:

Even BAT himself knows that he didn't win the election..

He lost Osun his birth place...this people know him than anyone else...

He lost the might Lagos state when you guys claimed he perform wonders....and a 2 term governor.

He lost FCT...where he will be sitting as president..

What about Kano and PH..?

So where did he get his vote?

So only people from Zamfara, Niger, Jigawa, Borno, etc that know nothing about BAT voted for him?

Oga, check am now...

You are confused. You confirmed he lost those places he mentioned and failed to accept the ones he won in the same election you are bragging about the places he lost
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by Racoon(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Bola Tinubu was already a very divisive figure even before becoming president-elect. The very unabashedly brazen electoral fraud that is bringing him into office has hardened a lot of Nigerians.

There could not be much confidence left in state institutions after that kind of electoral heist. The only institution now standing in the way of a mass perception of state failure is the judiciary.

Quite literally, the judiciary is on trial. Should the judiciary prove to be not any different, we should prepare for some potentially very dark days ahead.
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by JagabanBorgu: 6:18pm On May 24, 2023
Cooly100:

You go se say that guy do run off with is tail between his legs...

They believe that only Igbos support Obi...

I have never seen such a people before.
U have seen the comment under yours now abi?
They believe that only lgb0s support Obi?
Are u really living in a cave?
We keep telling u guys that most of Obi's sûppôrters are lgb0s.
Re: A Tinubu Presidency Is Tragic - Businessday by emkz: 7:03pm On May 24, 2023
It is quite tragic that some characters who seemingly support Peter Obi are spelling doom on the Tinubu Presidency and hence the entire country because Obi lost.

Can these pretentious scholars pandering to sudden political activism issue a disclaimer to their bias? Reading through, you can tell the writer does not wish Nigeria well so long as it's Tinubu as President.

So let me ask: do they love Nigeria or they want to be in charge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Are Back To Dragging CSU Again / Sam Omatseye: Peter Obi Abandons The Altar / Governors Oppose Proposal To Remove Immunity Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.