Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN (2490 Views)

Book Your DOC (broilers, Turkey, Pullets, Noilers) Online And Be Delivered To Yo / Animal Meat And Their Names / How Can I Change My Username On Niaraland Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Orgbode: 1:09pm On May 28, 2023
I will like to know if I can easily change my Names online without going through the stress of doing affidavit by just linking my Names with the database on my NIN.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Biotics: 1:15pm On May 28, 2023
Yes, use: change your name.ng

Orgbode:
I will like to know if I can easily change my Names online without going through the stress of doing affidavit by just linking my Names with the database on my NIN.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by gidjah(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2023
Change of name as in the publication standard ??
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Biotics: 8:04pm On May 28, 2023
gidjah:
Change of name as in the publication standard ??

Yes please. The change your name.ng meets the Publication Standard and in addition it is the only change your name that is linked with the NIN which makes it authentic.
Besides, the change your name can be easily verified worldwide either by Embassies, Schools, Institutions, Government Agencies, etc. easily as the change your name is licensed by the NIMC
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2023
Biotics:

Yes please. The change your name.ng meets the Publication Standard and in addition it is the only change your name that is linked with the NIN which makes it authentic.
Besides, the change your name can be easily verified worldwide either by Embassies, Schools, Institutions, Government Agencies, etc. easily as the change your name is licensed by the NIMC
wao !great idea.i needed it for my marriage . Been missing out going to the newspaper and the troubling price too. So I need to contact
website right ?
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Biotics: 10:23am On May 29, 2023
Yes please just go to their page change yourname.ng
You will do the payment online too.
No stress at all. You can also add your marriage certificate.

gidjah:
wao !great idea.i needed it for my marriage . Been missing out going to the newspaper and the troubling price too. So I need to contact
website right ?
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Biotics: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by Biotics: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Biotics:

See attached

Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by julianayomi: 5:31am On Aug 30, 2023
very educated
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by kenetunde: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
please I need help on my NIN wrong DOB needs correction. Please how will I go about this
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by peacealways: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by madyfrank: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN by miraolakunle: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Farmland In Osun State ? / Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 / Agric Entrepreneurs Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.