Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

""" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / """ (205 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

""" by Justiceleague1: 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
£££

1 Like

Re: """ by uuzba(m): 10:23am On Apr 25
Justiceleague1:
£££

yes and if you know me well on this forum,you would've seen how I used to call out the mods at times over such garbage..i have been banned one or two times for that but who cares

Mr Justice League, am I to pay homage to you before using this website?
Why am I supposed to know you well? This is a site built on anonymity.
-
You implied that you don't live in this particular country, Nigeria cos you guys in that country.

I really wonder, how our internal affairs is your business then?
You're trying to imply that somehow you are better than us Nigerians but unfortunately, you don't seem happy
or satisfied with your life wherever you are, hence the constant need to come to this lowly 3rd world website and look for
which person to oppress (Bullying yet again!!!).

Why is it that people outside of Nigerian cannot STAY outside of Nigeria?
You went to USA there. FACE THERE use THEIR FORUMS. Integrate with the foreign people and leave us alone.
You burn all your energy disabling the ability for anybody to reply your comments on this Website. Because you're too chicken
to face your own words. What is the point of commenting then? What is your point?

We didn't know your name before and we certainly don't want to know anything about you and your journeys now.
Go away.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Judiciary As The Odium Of Nigeria: The Case Of Akwa Ibom Governor / The Judiciary As The Odium Of Nigeria: The Case Of Gov. Umo Eno / The Impact Of Youth To The National Development Of Our Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.