Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved (13594 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by honestivo(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
In Nigeria politics is play like war
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by jagorinho: 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
What we are seeing is beyond political grievances. We have a particular ethnic group that are angry about the ethnicity of the incoming president and nothing else. Nothing can appease them except the head of Tinubu. Simply put, they are too full of hatred to be appeased. We will just mange them Witt their hatred for another 4 years.
Spot on!!! All these hate on him is because he is Yoruba, they have this imaginary competition with the Yorubas whereas yorubas don't even acknowledge them as a worthy adversary, they prefer a ghost to rule them than a Yoruba man.

They claim he is a drug baron, someone that has never been charged by any law court on that, but these people that come from the region that has the highest drug peddlers per square kilometer in the world won't let Tinubu rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by blowjohn(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2023
orion7:
Father of who. Abeg o

U nor dey read.
Tinubu na ur papa grin grin grin

Better begin ask for ur school fees o grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2023
The aggrieved that are still looking for their stollen mangoes in Agulu and Dubai

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by papagiddy(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2023
Obi needs to advise himself oo!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Upton: 5:01pm On May 28, 2023
KingKO22:
Now father to IPOB and zombies 😂

Thank God for the sound victory

Long live to our best president ever

Make una calm down. You people will still cry. Ya’ll celebrated more than this when Buhari won, did you not feel it? You’ll still weep, don’t worry.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by gabbytabby: 5:02pm On May 28, 2023
Their hate towards Yoruba and Tinubu without cause will always be their Waterloo in the political realm. So help them God.

At their core they are ungrateful so Tinubu has to unify as the spirit leads without compromising his purpose by putting betrayers who don’t share his vision in critical positions.

As always we move.

seunmsg:
What we are seeing is beyond political grievances. We have a particular ethnic group that are angry about the ethnicity of the incoming president and nothing else. Nothing can appease them except the head of Tinubu. Simply put, they are too full of hatred to be appeased. We will just mange them Witt their hatred for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by candygist: 5:04pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Long live to who? Tinubu?🤣🤣🤣

Person wey go soon quench

You can’t eat your cake and have it

Cocaine and Heroin effect is already telling on him

If he manage last reach December make he thank God

You people wished Buhari same thing, but guess what? He walked out of Aso rock alive after 8 years. You no be God

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Ezmans: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
KingKO22:
Now father to IPOB and zombies 😂

Thank God for the sound victory

Long live to our best president ever
please what makes him president ever
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by rave9000: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
Its alright
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Ayo25: 5:08pm On May 28, 2023
Nothing would scatter. If you dont accept the olive branch he has extended to you, you will merely end up like Nnamdi Kanu las las. No one should advise you not to test the will of the government.
LesbianBoy:
He should not even dare reach out. We don't need it. Make everything kuku scatter.

You guys have no idea the kind of politics this tinubu have played that has divided the country so bad.

It will take 100 years to repair the damage he has done. Even our dear nairaland has been affected by tinubu style of politics.

Hates everywhere!

I pray his tenure goes bad. I am not one to pray for such but this time I don't care anymore.

Tinubu tenure must go bad angry
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by gabbytabby: 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
This is comment one gets from those who are not real men and women. Do not wait for government to do anything for you.

Your future and what you will eat is in your hands go out there and make it happen. God will continue to bless the honest work of your hands.

Upton:

Make una calm down. You people will still cry. Ya’ll celebrated more than this when Buhari won, did you not feel it? You’ll still weep, don’t worry.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by HacheNoire: 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
If Tinubu na my Papa I go use am do rituals

Since he has decided to disgrace his old age all in the name of Power

A father at the age should be enjoying his wealth & grand kids

Rather Tinubu decided to be urinating all states with conduit pipe all over his vein wearing diapers in the name of Governance

Use your father to do rituals?

Can tell you a descendant of Durocs

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by mrkenny05: 5:11pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Our president, CHIEF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU shall live long, longer and successfully turn around our GREAT NIGERIA to better for collective goodness to all ...

As you and your like ....,

Ẹniti obani Ki ASIWAJU o ma bọ,
To whoever says ASIWAJU should not(come) back

Lao ni Deba........
That we will definitely misses,

Ẹniti o ba ro Iku roo,
And whosoever wishes him death,

Ko Maa rinso Lajule ọrun.....
That will firstly go join his/her ancestors...

Stop being hate-filled,....
You've missed the basics and fundamental training of your life......
So filled with life of no joy....

And it's quite obvious in all your comments ...
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Upton: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
gabbytabby:
This is comment one gets from those who are not real men and women. Do not wait for government to do anything for you.

Your future and what you will eat is in your hands go out there and make it happen. God will continue to bless the honest work of your hands.

Lol. Real man? We’ll talk about that when I know what you have achieved. I’m not waiting for your government to do anything for me. Apart from the fact that I have a Nigerian passport and maybe because I come on this “naira”land platform, there’s nothing that connects me to that country. I only commented because he’s mocking people and he thinks he is funny. People like him think they have arrived because their candidate won. They’ll still cry later.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by HayB100(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Rather Tinubu decided to be urinating all states with conduit pipe all over his vein wearing diapers in the name of Governance
Chai! And you suppose don use your papa by now nah, cos in all ramifications, Tinubu better pass your papa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

To your pampers wearing president! 😂
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by BJanta: 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

You be Iboman now , so it's not strange. You go carry your mama join self.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by HayB100(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

lol, Tinubu go outlive you fah, nah you go soon go if care is not taken, cos I don't know how you dey wish person death because your fraudulent candidate no win, nah God go punish all of una 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by HayB100(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
We don't even need them. Nah wailing them Sabi pass, awon were 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by HayB100(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2023
DropsMic:

The earth you walk on sees you. When the time is right it will pay you back in your coin. ✌️
Gbenu soun were, coin kor, cowry nii, arindin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by thisisit: 5:24pm On May 28, 2023
TINUBU IS FATHER OF AGBEROS AND OLUOMO!!

TINUBU IS FATHER OF EX-CONVICTS
TINUBU IS FATHER OF RIGGING
TINUBU IS FATHER OF GUINEA BISSAU CITIZENS IN NIGERIA.
TINUBU IS FATHER OF NIGERIA NOT NIGERIANS.

HIS REIGN HAS ENDED WITH BUHARI AS THEY HAVE BEEN NUMBERED, WEIGHED AND DIVIDED.

THIS IS CRYSTAL CLEAR

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by PoliteActivist: 5:27pm On May 28, 2023
Nandoife:
May 29 is finally here after all the fight
Get a Professional Logo Or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k only
https://forms.gle/UqsyUUv1piA6W5Dv9

I no gree. So many seers and clairvoyants said Tinubu will not be sworn in. On their word I stand!
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by naturefellow(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
baloney!
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by naturefellow(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
ghiloman28:
Asiwaju is man for all he will settle all us most expecially the poor masses.

Ilosiwaju…. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
you're deluded
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by xangerar: 5:31pm On May 28, 2023
As President Kenyatta spoke those wisdom, I wondered what image of himself, President Buhari saw in the mirror.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by randymirrors(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

E no go work. Just as your father own no work for you. Reason why you'll remain a pauper whose only achievement in life is trolling on NL.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by randymirrors(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Your father will die before Tinubu, bro.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by fjjc(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Why are you waiting? Go carry your Papa do ritual na.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
He is only father of agbados
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by LilleG(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I no gree. So many seers and clairvoyants said Tinubu will not be sworn in. On their word I stand!
If them go swear ham in tomorrow nko. Wat will now happen. Those seers may be opposition parties agents in disguise grin
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Nicenixon: 5:41pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

That man alone get glory pass all your generation. Tomorrow, you have my permission to drink sniper since you can't withstand to see your arch enemy being inaugurated as your president tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Anambra Guber: INEC Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.