Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,423 members, 7,839,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi (905 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by iSense247: 7:44pm On May 29, 2023
The Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate in the 2023 election, Peter Obi, has insisted he would continue to apologize on behalf of his supporters, popularly known as ‘Obidients’.

Naija News reports that Peter Obi made this known on the Parallel Facts Media Twitter Space programme held on Sunday, May 28, 2023.

During the media chat, a supporter urged the former Anambra State governor to stop apologizing on behalf of the ‘Obidients’ irrespective of how the opposition parties caution him to call his supporters to order.

However, Peter Obi asserted that there is nothing wrong in apologizing and it’s part of the new Nigeria many are yearning for.

According to him, his style of leadership might be perceived as a weakness, nevertheless, he would not stop apologizing.

He said, “I will continue to apologize on behalf of the family because it is part of the new Nigeria we want to build. Where people can assert themself and say, you are wrong, because I’m not perfect, and I apologize where necessary.

“I want us to build a family where we can be together, even when we are talking about a new Nigeria, people say Peter Obi can do it and I say, I won’t do it alone. If we have succeeded, we would bring the best people on board, and if we find anybody wanting we won’t even take a second to throw the person overboard and move on with another new person because things must work.

“I have worked in a system where I tell people to challenge me. We are co-partners in this struggle all I assure you is that you will not find me wanting. My style might appear to be weak and I always tell people that humility is not a weakness. It is a virtue and there is nothing wrong in saying I’m sorry and I will continue to say it. We would get there, as long as I don’t do what would offend the family, I have a bit of my own style and I allow people to do theirs as well
https://www./2023/05/29/why-i-will-keep-apologizing-on-behalf-of-obidients-peter-obi/?amp=1
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:45pm On May 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Too late!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 7:46pm On May 29, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by LagosEmir: 7:47pm On May 29, 2023
The people throwing insults aren't Obidients. They are Tinubu supporters disguising as Obidients to paint The Obidients in bad light

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by fuckJones(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:
The people throwing insults aren't Obidients. They are Tinubu supporters disguising as Obidients to paint The Obidients in bad light
continue ifeanyi

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by iSense247: 7:51pm On May 29, 2023
The most humble billionaire in Nigeria. I need just one percent of Obi's humility. This African's finest politician is blessed.
fuckJones:
continue ifeanyi
It might be at times true. Ask those disguising to be Obidient to drop their account number, it is then you will see their real names. Many of them have been busted while begging on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:51pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

You fvckin pained!
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 7:52pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

You fvckin pained!

Nah just fvcking baiting you to get you banned

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:53pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us another lie! This lie won’t fly.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:54pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Nah just fvcking baiting you to get you banned

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are you telling lies. I am certain you pained and hurt.
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 7:55pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are you telling lies. I am certain you pained and hurt.

For real?

But I am not an accomodating landlord asking for giveaway on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by inoki247: 7:55pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

Yea they're not Obidient unless you want receipt with everyone using derr Twitter verified account...

And even you're guilty...

You people can't even come out with your full chest buh deny what you're known best in doing.....

Even GRV get receipt how he used an ethnic slur on people he wants to rule....

You people just acting like coward behind your keypad...

You will never see any Batist that you will call an ethnic bigot that won't admit...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:56pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

For real?

But I am not an accomodating landlord asking for giveaway on Twitter

Whatever!

Get over the pains and move-on! Peter will still not win in 2031.

Somethings are impossible in life!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 7:57pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Whatever!

Get over the pains and move-on! Peter will still not win in 2031.

Somethings are impossible in life!

But but

Sir this does not change the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a bulaba cocaine sniffing vagabond
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by chidiokay: 7:59pm On May 29, 2023
iSense247:
The most humble billionaire in Nigeria. I need just one percent of Obi's humility. This African's finest politician is blessed. It might be at times true. Ask those disguising to be Obidient to drop their account number, it is then you will see their real names. Many of them have been busted while begging on Twitter.

Is jonathan a millionaire
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 7:59pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

But but

Sir this does not change the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a bulaba cocaine sniffing vagabond

Are you talking about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 8:00pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Are you talking about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Who sir ?
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Christistruth03: 8:00pm On May 29, 2023
grin

Does this apology mean Nigerians are no longer the Zoo Animals some of your Supporters insited they were for years ?
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 8:01pm On May 29, 2023
fatdick:
And you to the moon. Oloriburuku

You can shout Yoruba ronu till your liver burst

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 8:01pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Who sir ?

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by iSense247: 8:02pm On May 29, 2023
However, Peter Obi asserted that there is nothing wrong in apologizing and it’s part of the new Nigeria many are yearning for.
This kind of humility is strange to Drug Daddy and his supporters. To them, a politician must be wicked and arrogant. What a people.
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 8:06pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Nah don't know that name sir

The Bola Ahmed Tinubu I know from the witches infested irabiji is a cocaine pusher

You will be fine!

It’s normal for you to be paranoid when defeated.
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 8:07pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

You will be fine!

It’s normal for you to be paranoid when defeated.

Exactly I will avoid the cocaine of the guinea conackry thief

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 8:08pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Exactly I will avoid the cocaine of the guinea conackry thief

Why are you insulting your president, and how long can you do it for? Cos I am sure you cannot insult him for next 8 years
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2023
Stop apologizing and tell your supporter to stop their stupidities against others.
Re: Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi by Tinubucocainesn: 8:09pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why are you insulting your president, and how long can you do it for? Cos I am sure you cannot insult him for next 8 years

Does this really change the fact that you will shout Yoruba ronu while standing on the fuel pump asking for price?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Not Responsible For Insecurity In South East. DAILY POST / 2 Wks Sit At Home: Simon Ekpa Overthrows Nnamdi Kanu in a first Biafran coup / Tinubu Gets Fresh Push From U.S Against Military Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.