Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrate His Award Winning DG, Chief Onyeka. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrate His Award Winning DG, Chief Onyeka. (257 Views)

Pastor Reuben Initiative Visit Tinubu Support Group DG Chief Ebitimi Amgbari In / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / See Moment Gov Ugwuanyi Was Presented His Award By Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrate His Award Winning DG, Chief Onyeka. by grassrootsig: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FOR MY AWARD WINNING DG, CHIEF VIN ONYEKA

Today, I join the Onyeka family of Umuenem Otolo Nnewi to celebrate a brother, an ally, a friend, a companion and an award winning Director-General. Please join us and celebrate the Director-General of Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation (IUF) and Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Campaign Organization (SIUCO) Chief Vin Onyeka.

Vin, your relationship with me goes beyond politics, I have enjoyed remarkable relationship with your family and I am glad that we have a lot to be proud of. Nwannem, your commitment, loyalty, and discipline have contributed immensely to the success of IUF and SIUCO. Your advices are top notch and I am proud to have somebody like you as my Senior Director.

Nwannem, I cannot forget the sacrifices you made to ensure that the activities of Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation and Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Campaign Organization remain fruitful. You sacrificed your comfort and safety, and even put your life on the line to secure the success of IUF and my political campaigns. Vin, you were with me in that car on that black Sunday, September 11, 2022 at Nkwọ Enugwu-Ukwu when those agents of darkness attacked us and sent two of my Aides Odum Ikechukwu and Goodnews Matthias as well as some security personnel attached to me to early graves (may their souls continue to rest in peace), and despite that, you were not discouraged or distracted from pursuing our noble cause.

My DG, words cannot describe your commitments and sacrifices to my political life and I am glad that after taking those risks and after those sleepless nights, our efforts were crowned with victory. You are indeed a genius and my immediate and political family shall always be proud of you. I also wish I am there with you in Canada to celebrate this day with you but rest assured that distance can never be a barrier to celebrate a guru like you. As a new age is added in your life today, may heaven bless you with more wisdom, grace and protection. On behalf of my family, IUF, SIUCO and good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, I wish you a happy birthday. Congratulations!

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District
June 4, 2023.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=40D5xMyaNpc&feature=share9

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrate His Award Winning DG, Chief Onyeka. by grassrootsig: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Happy Birthday 💖

(1) (Reply)

Quick Recovery To Arakunrin Akeredolu, Ondo State Governor. / Group Sues President Tinubu To Court For Misappropriation Of Funds. Full Details / From June 12 Struggle To Presidential Success: Bola Tinubu's Remarkable Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.