Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently (8805 Views)

Godwin Ikechukwu Abumisi: Enugu, Ugwuanyi Is In Our Good Books / OMG! See What APC Posted On Twitter And Mbah Replied / IT Development: Site Zonal Office In Enugu, Ugwuanyi Tells NITDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Pleasant101: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
endy69:
Worst Governor ever in Nigeria

Stop the false accusations please, I thought we all agreed that the man from Abia state was the worst?
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you have to write such lengthy and bogus essays to explain a governor's achievements, then he obviously didn't do much! undecided
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by dondodo: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Things have become so bad in Nigeria that sycophancy has become a means of livelihood
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Iko5000: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rich score card of Ugwuanyi ke . You can tell OP has never visted any other state in Nigeria and also compared to other former regional state capitals , Enugu is last
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Austineva2: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
As he disgraced himself yesterday b4 Biafrans? We are Biafrans and we will continue to disgrace him until he learns to mind his business and leave Biafra matters alone cos he is not a Biafran by choice.
Biafra must come this year.
God bless Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, our leader
God bless Maazi Simon Ekpa, our PM
God bless all genuine Oduduwa agitators
God bless Republic of Biafra
Am proudly a Biafran🕺🕺🕺
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Heart3030: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Worst governor of all time,thank God he lost his senatoral ambition.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by yonglion: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
DR.peter peter peter grin
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Eniitankorede: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Mba that absconded from NYSc service and in deep shit at the court right now?
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Manna4Gurls: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Find me can water my throat don dry from this long epistle
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by endy69: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pleasant101:

Stop the false accusations please, I thought we all agreed that the man from Abia state was the worst?
The man from Abia at least learned how to amend shoes. He is the first run-up but this my good for nothing Governor, he's a mistake our people made two times
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02NATxpUPxfsSwm2ajHsDDL3frwNxKVbuS4vVMdEqGrGctTXsbn5TPBSqcXvJNtWjMl&id=100010007227700&mibextid=Nif5oz

Praise singers have left Facebook to Nairaland just to sing Ugwuanyi's praise. Na we still dey here Sir. Ugwuanyi failed woefully both as HOR member and Governor. So, rest. Thank God he's served right by not going to the Senate as retirement benefit.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Ezemeiyogu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Penguin2:

So Nsukka people are from Sokoto🤔?

😂😂
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Sososo(f): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rich scorecard bawo
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Ttipsy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good luck sir
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Africanpride123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is it the Enugu i have lived in for past 23 years that u are taking about or another state? The idiot called Ugwuanyi is worst than Ikpeazu of Abia. At least Ikpeazu did nothing as a gobernor, Ugwuanyi was interested in land-grabbing, eating and drinking juice to satisfy his disgusting appetite.... Such nauseating buffon.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by fabian063: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ugwuanyi tried in some ways. He never owed civil servant. He was a fervant preacher of peace. He constructed some roads that would never would have been considered
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Fortruth: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
The ugly Woman governor has handed over to the smelly face new “governor”…

Nonsense…

Ndigbo is this the best una can do?

What has happened to you folks ehn?
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by dfrost: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dottore:
We don't need long thesis to see performance. Only non performers make use of sycophants for image laundering and damage control.

. Rubbish!!

Exactly 💯. After reading this comment to the op, we then hand him over to pacino26 to discuss further on that barrel and flash.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by ojojonkembu: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
See I don't need to read all u wrote, halfway I have known where u are coming from and where you are heading to.all ur write up is totally arant nonsense
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by ojojonkembu: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
See I don't need to read all u wrote, halfway I have known where u are coming from and where you are heading to.all ur write up is totally arant nonsense,ugwuanyi is the worst thing that have ever happened to Enugu state
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Trustmea: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Iliveforever:
If only the future could’ve been seen, ugwuanyi would never near the government house.

Worst governor Enugu ever had, reason he was verbally abused on his last day in office.

Verbally abused as how? Expatiate pls wetty happen that day
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Jman06(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ugwuanyi did well in some areas and should be given credit for those. Prompt payment of workers salaries and other benefits is very critical since many families in the state survive on salaries.

The building of SUMAS is also a positive one.

However, he concentrated most of his rural projects in Nsukka zone as if the other zones are not parts of Enugu state.

Also, there's the issue of nepotism in employment into the state's civil service. About 90% of workers employed into the state's health institutions, educational institutions etc are from Nsukka. This now made it look like the other zones don't matter and should die of joblessness. That was unfair and I hope governor Mbah will correct that anomaly.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Trustmea: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dyke15:
Nsukka people voted for Edeoga and not Enugu people.
Carry chair sit-down dey wait for MBA to be booted out and u go wait tire.
Na straight 8yrs for lion building

The guy said Enugu ppl voted for edoga and u wrote nsukka ppl, so nsukka is no longer in Enugu state wow I'm just knowing

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by Trustmea: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Penguin2:

So Nsukka people are from Sokoto🤔?

No mind the imbe..
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by chukel(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Op has never failed to show he is mad.
Re: Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently by pacino26(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
dfrost:

Exactly 💯. After reading this comment to the op, we then hand him over to pacino26 to discuss further on that barrel and flash.

I am still waiting o! He needs to pose very well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan / FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.