Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,851 members, 7,848,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt (13444 Views)

Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt / CBN Governor, Emefiele Risks Prison Over $53m Garnishee Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Lovenorth: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
It has started small small, he should be seriously dealt with

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by waveman2: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Abeg when tinubu wan remove this people I hate hearing their names.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by cliqtips: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
This kind money this people dey embezzle sef
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
olumided:
He can't scape through. His cohort is no more in power and Jagaban would never tolerate nonsense. He must appear before the court.

Lols, do you think it was easy for Tinubu to kept quiet throughout the rulership of Buhari even when HERDSMEN started to chase away
bombing his won people out of Ogun State?
And all he could say was.."WHERE ARE THE COWS IF YOU SAY THEY ARE HERDERS"?!!!!!!!!

The same bond is going on......hide my evil, I hide your own evil.....(we work together for our own selfish gains)!!!!!!

Tinubu torelarates all nonsense as far as he will gain from it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by crisubanijunior(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dude would be lucky to escape sentence. His monetary policy was a disaster that caused lots of untold hardship to Nigerians. At the end of the day, the new note no dey in circulation even after so many billions was expended in the production of the new notes. Sadly, he can still have his way though. But in saner climes, he for dey the four walls of a correctional facility. In any case, laws in this country are for the poor alone.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by BJanta: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Where is Buhari now to take you on corruption training to London and Senegal
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by nathyx(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Over to you now EFCC!
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by APCNig: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
Emefuele Buhari Tinubu cash scarcity were all planned out by APC to make us believe Buhari was gonna deliver free and fair elections

I was born in the night not last night

This one is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Royalty83(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
Emefuele Buhari Tinubu cash scarcity were all planned out by APC to make us believe Buhari was gonna deliver free and fair elections

Go get a life

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by APCNig: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
mcquin:
CBN governor cum politician. Supervised the worst economy Nigeria ever had.

People lost the lives, businesses, marriage etc because of the Naira-swap policy ad today you can't find the new notes anywhere.

Since he is a Delta Igbo, Igbos love him dearly

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hahaha he shall not escape any summon Buhari is master is no more in power grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Akharmony: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Buhari's adminstration we taught will aleast fight corruption to some level had even made corruption worsen. . Buhari gave to much monopoly to many disgusted people in his adminstration many carry themselves to b above the law and nothing was done about. Malami, Emefiele and his cohort must b grilled, those people in 8years ruined this country.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by gigabyte13: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Emefiele go hear am
Him problem still dey road
He never start
Shey sense no gree dey that him bald head
Dis one na
Problem level One for am
More to follow
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Matter heap!

Actually, there have been no saints and priests in Nigeria government, its just a matter of don't get caught, be smart and the masses (sadly) will defend you.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by olumided: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hmmm

ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, do you think it was easy for Tinubu to kept quiet throughout the rulership of Buhari even when HERDSMEN started to chase away
bombing his won people out of Ogun State?
And all he could say was.."WHERE ARE THE COWS IF YOU SAY THEY ARE HERDERS"?!!!!!!!!

The same bond is going on......hide my evil, I hide your own evil.....(we work together for our own selfish gains)!!!!!!

Tinubu torelarates all nonsense as far as he will gain from it.....
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by CasNova(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Let there be justice. The man needs to be served justice.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by BreconHills(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Unhinged.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Mccullum: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Subsidy removal is not solving problem when those in charge are thieves.

Good policy but then.

If a thief decides to sell the family land for the good of all. The wise will object not because the decision is bad but the person initiating it.

A thief will surely steal the common wealth.

So for all who think Tinubu is the one chosen.

Remember BMC spent 8 years painting Buhari good.
Now they have converted to the agbado crew.

They are using all means to appear good and messiah.

Can a thief save the righteous.

Never.

They chose Barnabas over Jesus.
They will also chose thieves

Jargons, So you're there where Barnabas was chosen above Jesus, grin you need to meet psychiatric doctor.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by 7arrows: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by sapele914(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Government magic, INEC deceived the mumus again? Mumus waiting for free & fair election in the country of the fantastically corrupt?

Indeed coming from Taylor88?
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by sapele914(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
CasNova:
Let there be justice. The man needs to be served justice.
When he is paid his remainder $53 million, it is same You Hypocrites that will be shouting corruption?
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by nedekid: 2:45am On Jun 07, 2023
olumided:
He can't scape through. His cohort is no more in power and Jagaban would never tolerate nonsense. He must appear before the court.
Do you even know what the 50m is about?
It is even good, since jagaban will not tolerate nonsense. Let Emefiele be forced to pay the money.
One thing I know is I will taste inside, even if it is $10.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by olumided: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2023
He sure for you my guy. But tell me how you taste from it? Is it through infrastructure or you are ...
I come in peace though.

nedekid:

Do you even know what the 50m is about?
It is even good, since jagaban will not tolerate nonsense. Let Emefiele be forced to pay the money.
One thing I know is I will taste inside, even if it is $10.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Originalsly: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Emefiele cannot appear in court to answer for the $53M ... his life will be at stake. The ones who shared the cash will not risk him going to court and snitching.
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Bfly: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
You shall reap what you sow
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by nedekid: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2023
olumided:
He sure for you my guy. But tell me how you taste from it? Is it through infrastructure or you are ...
I come in peace though.

Let's put it this way, that money is owed one man, that man owes some people. Those people also have people they will share. Ie we de the bottom of the food chain. cool

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by jude79(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
One of the things Nigerians will not forgive Tinubu for is if this bald headed vulture is allowed to go free despite the unnecessary hardship he subjected Nigerians to.

Anyway, I have the feeling a very delicious meal is being prepared for him. He will be served when the meal is ready. The revisit of this $53 million case might just be invitation to witness garnishing of the meal.

Nigerians are watching.

Hahaha!!, Hai, gullible Nigerians, Soo, fo your mind, you think emefiele and tinubu are not working together, if they change am, it's only because he had seen more than two tenures, not because they are not with him
Let me shock you a littleeeee
Emefiele adopted remita owned by tinubu for CBN, that how tinubu became the richest politician in Nigeria, there are other highly corrupt runs between the two thieves that binds them together, it's only people of low intelligence that can be deceived by APC criminal cards in politics.

Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by oxiide22(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Originalsly:
Emefiele cannot appear in court to answer for the $53M ... his life will be at stake. The ones who shared the cash will not risk him going to court and snitching.
h
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by Originalsly: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
oxiide22:

help me with 5k bro

My printer not working ... in the repair shop ... soon as it's out .. will send. 5k in Naira?... USD? or Euros?
Re: Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt by oxiide22(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Originalsly:

My printer not working ... in the repair shop ... soon as it's out .. will send. 5k in Naira?... USD? or Euros?
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Please Is There Holiday Tomorrow? / Henry Okah Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.