Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,672 members, 7,847,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers (768 Views)

Will Tinubu Presidency Return Us To Regional Government? / 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians / Tuition Hike: ‘stop Anti-people And Retrogressive Policies’ – PDP Aspirant Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt, Retrogressive And Nation Destroyers

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by duro4chang(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is how wailers will wail till the end of this administration aswear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Frontpage
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by Jennie002: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Exact thing
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jennie002:
Exact thing

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
swaggerjack:
Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt, Retrogressive And Nation Destroyers

Move on election losers! There is corruption everywhere in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
They are jobless so allow them to wail.😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe wailing will help them heal from losing to the greatest politician in Nigeria.

Igbos can never rule Nigeria again neither will they have their useless biafla😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
@OP.

How many times are you going to repeat these baseless accusations we know are shallow attempts to demonise Tinubu?

Would it kill you, if a progressive person with a winning mentality and healthily optimistic disposition, to wish Tinubu well even if you did not vote for him, and grant him at least six months to succeed or fail?

I did same for GEJ. I fiercely criticised his candidacy 2011 but wished him well as soon as he won and granted a criticism moratorium of one year in his favour to see if he can move Nigeria forward. If I lie then may God deny me all I want and desire from life.

All that was done because I love progress for humanity more than I love any man, race, ethnicity or religion. If GEJ had delivered that then he would have a lifelong supporter in me till today.

People like you, on the other hand, reinforce my conviction daily that Nigeria has failed irretrievably because her people are too divided and hateful of each other to even be able to put progress first and above everything else..

You are all now so twisted to the extent that progress for you and your kids that comes from a Yoruba you are happy and willing to reject just so you satisfy your sadistic perversion to present him a demon.

I am sure many racist Caucasians voted Obama. Not because they suddenly became the greatest lovers of black folks but because he represented hope for their pockets which in turn meant they can overlook his colour for the sake of the progressive gains they wanted.

That will never happen in Nigeria and many of you mainly from the SE , with a few Yoruba-haters from the SS, have confirmed this.

You are totally disinterested in giving a new President, a bonafide Nigerian like you, a chance merely because your "Yes Daddy" fraudster and charlatan lost.

Personally I don't care. I never leave Lagos or the SW, bar the ocassional business trip to Abuja to worry about people like you and what you do in your domain.

If Tinubu is wise he should lead well for all Nigerians but still devolve power towards regions and states optimally so progressive Nigerians can chart a way forward without any form of blackmail from reprobates and sadistic losers like you all for the sake of useless and worthless 'one Nigeria'.

You lot are totally shameless. New President getting 100% attack and hatred from mainly one region of Nigeria is a big red flag to all lovers of progress that this union is now very toxic and we need space from each other.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
fuckuigbos:

The guy is symptomatic of why Nigeria may be beyond rescuing and why Tinubu , as a matter of urgency, must give those of us still progressive and mentally balanced the chance to escape the sadism of haters, losers and terrorist elements happy to cut their nose to spite their faces.

One of the famous modern idioms I tag with Nigerians today, especially Igbos and radical elements in the North, is that released by Al Qaeda a while back when they claimed, to justify their suicide bombing and murderous terror, that "we love death as you love life".

That is synonymous to the mindset of Obidullards and IPOB terrorists today. So bitter and evil that not even the promise of personal progress and optimal development can make them grudgingly get behind a non-Igbo President history has proven to be a universally acclaimed performer.

They hated Buhari so much they began killing themselves and destroying their own lives under the tutelage of hate preachers like Kanu.

Personally I am not bothered about them because terrorised nation share border with peaceful nation so far as each have the autonomy to control their own internal processes and governance.

That is what Tinubu must grant the SW and other progressive regions. Let the haters, sadists and terrorists tear each other apart in their uncivilised enclaves with no option of fleeing to the SW or anywhere else.

That would be fitting comeuppance for the most hateful, anti-progress and vindictive people in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dsalvo:
@OP.

How many times are you going to repeat these baseless accusations we know are shallow attempts to demonise Tinubu?

Would it kill you, if a progressive person with a winning mentality and healthily optimistic disposition, to wish Tinubu well even if you did not vote for him, and grant him at least six months to succeed or fail?

I did same for GEJ. I fiercely criticised his candidacy 2011 but wished him well as soon as he won and granted a criticism moratorium of one year in his favour to see if he can move Nigeria forward. If I lie then may God deny me all I want and desire from life.

All that was done because I love progress for humanity more than I love any man, race, ethnicity or religion. If GEJ had delivered that then he would have a lifelong supporter in me till today.

People like you, on the other hand, reinforce my conviction daily that Nigeria has failed irretrievably because her people are too divided and hateful of each other to even be able to put progress first and above everything else..

You are all now so twisted to the extent that progress for you and your kids that comes from a Yoruba you are happy and willing to reject just so you satisfy your sadistic perversion to present him a demon.

I am sure many racist Caucasians voted Obama. Not because they suddenly became the greatest lovers of black folks but because he represented hope for their pockets which in turn meant they can overlook his colour for the sake of the progressive gains they wanted.

That will never happen in Nigeria and many of you mainly from the SE , with a few Yoruba-haters from the SS, have confirmed this.

You are totally disinterested in giving a new President, a bonafide Nigerian like you, a chance merely because your "Yes Daddy" fraudster and charlatan lost.

Personally I don't care. I never leave Lagos or the SW, bar the ocassional business trip to Abuja to worry about people like you and what you do in your domain.

If Tinubu is wise he should lead well for all Nigerians but still devolve power towards regions and states optimally so progressive Nigerians can chart a way forward without any form of blackmail from reprobates and sadistic losers like you all for the sake of useless and worthless 'one Nigeria'.

You lot are totally shameless. New President getting 100% attack and hatred from mainly one region of Nigeria is a big red flag to all lovers of progress that this union is now very toxic and we need space from each other.

We know the nation destroyers that contributed to this amount.

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

The guy is symptomatic of why Nigeria may be beyond rescuing and why Tinubu , as a matter of urgency, must give those of us still progressive and mentally balanced the chance to escape the sadism of haters, losers and terrorist elements happy to cut their nose to spite their faces.

One of the famous modern idioms I tag with Nigerians today, especially Igbos and radical elements in the North, is that released by Al Qaeda a while back when they claimed, to justify their suicide bombing and murderous terror, that "we love death as you love life".

That is synonymous to the mindset of Obidullards and IPOB terrorists today. So bitter and evil that not even the promise of personal progress and optimal development can make them grudgingly get behind a non-Igbo President history has proven to be a universally acclaimed performer.

They hated Buhari so much they began killing themselves and destroying their own lives under the tutelage of hate preachers like Kanu.

Personally I am not bothered about them because terrorised nation share border with peaceful nation so far as each have the autonomy to control their own internal processes and governance.

That is what Tinubu must grant the SW and other progressive regions. Let the haters, sadists and terrorists tear each other apart in their uncivilised enclaves with no option of fleeing to the SW or anywhere else.

That would be fitting comeuppance for the most hateful, anti-progress and vindictive people in the world.

Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2023
fuckuigbos:
There is consequences for corruption in other parts of the world.
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by orisa37: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu Presidency:Beware of the Return Of The Corrupt, Retrogressive And Nation Destroyers, Abracadabras and Men of TIMBERS and CALIBRE.

THE APPROVAL OF 20 SPECIAL NAMELESS AIDES TO TINUBU BY NASS IS SUSPECT.
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2023
orisa37:
Tinubu Presidency:Beware of the Return Of The Corrupt, Retrogressive And Nation Destroyers, Abracadabras and Men of TIMBERS and CALIBRE.

THE APPROVAL OF 20 SPECIAL NAMELESS AIDES TO TINUBU BY NASS IS SUSPECT.
shocked
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by swaggerjack: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2023
CC
helinues
Re: Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers by marlow1962(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Na the citizens I dy pity

(1) (Reply)

Ademoyega Quote On Biafran Soldeirs / Tinubu's Economic Speech Shows His Disconnection From Reality / Why Did Ajaero Of NLC Fix Protest For Same Day Of Tribunal Judgement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.