Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Daddy's Little Princess - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daddy's Little Princess (316 Views)

My Princess Is 5yrs Today / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy's Little Princess by westerner147: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2023
My baby's 4months!
Her royal cuteness!
Daddy's carbon copy
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by Ahmed0336(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Happy 4 months daddy's copy.
My little advice is you keep your family and private life outside social media platforms.
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by incandescentena: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2023
westerner147:
My baby's 4months!
Her royal cuteness!
Daddy's carbon copy
She's cute. But op, are you okay ni? You have repeated this topic in more than ten post today

3 Likes

Re: Daddy's Little Princess by Mindlog: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2023
A cutie, looking well taken care of.
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by westerner147: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2023
incandescentena:
She's cute. But op, are you okay ni? You have repeated this topic in more than ten post today

Lies from the pit of hell!
More than 10post today
Sofrey sofrey dey lie naa
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by westerner147: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Mindlog:
A cutie, looking well taken care of.

Thanks for the kind words
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by westerner147: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Happy 4 months daddy's copy.
My little advice is you keep your family and private life outside social media platforms.

I understand 🙏
Well noted
Re: Daddy's Little Princess by incandescentena: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
westerner147:

Lies from the pit of hell!
More than 10post today
Sofrey sofrey dey lie naa
whatever! Its okay because you have already created many topics and its not even 11:am yet. How many more would you have created probarly when it is 6:pm evening na? Abeg rest! Your baby is cute and i advice you post it on whatsapp status to get the attention you crave for jareey

2 Likes

Re: Daddy's Little Princess by westerner147: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
incandescentena:
whatever! Its okay because you have already created many topics and its not even 11:am yet. How many more would you have created probarly when it is 6:pm evening na? Abeg rest! Your baby is cute and i advice you post it on whatsapp status to get the attention you crave for jareey

Well, I don't like when some1 want to use me to catch cruise.
You too 'rest' and don't quote me again!
At first you said I had posted same thing more than10times today shocked shocked shocked
Now u are saying something else
Stay on your lane
I can see you are confused!

(1) (Reply)

What I Want To Do In UNICAL This New Week. What Do You Advise? / Whats The Side Of The Law Of Nigeria On The Situation. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.