Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,483 members, 7,833,608 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother (636 Views)

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please bare with my typo errors and long script.
My challenges so far in life.
Life has been so tough while growing up without my biological mother... my mum passed away when i was barely six month old after I was given birth.. my grandma(blessed memory) looks after me, later Dad got married and I was moved back to d city to stay under the care of my step Mon.... Life was so bittered I was subjected to all kinds of maltreatment... At times I was meant to sleep out on d corridor even in an uncompleted building for days before she will finally grant me permission to sleep inside, even I had to fed on leaves at times to keep my life going.... My Dad was a busy man due to the nature of his job... He was never around, so whenever he comes back from work, my step mum will make sure i look presentable in d eyes of my Dad so he won't think I'm been maltreated. She took away my joyhood as a child and I missed my fatherly love and care.... I just couldn't sit and share my problems with my Dad.... Even I was been label as a witch which my Step mum collide with a false prophet to deceive my Dad cuz of dis my Dad begin to hate me for no reason..
So after some years later we were involved in a fatal accident while going 4 an occasion in d villa and my step mum passed away on d process. She passed away without leaving her account details with my Dad, she hid everything from my Dad and all the money she falsely collected from my Dad was gone.
Fast-forward! after she passed away my life begins to take a U-turn and I was able to make it to the university despite the delays...

So during my final yr in school Dad called and told me that he has got himself another wife without even seeking my consent to know the kind of woman she getting married to... I felt bitter about it cuz of so many reasons attached to it.....
Immediately I rounded up my studies I came back home pending till when my result will be ready. though! I undergo through PT program and I was told it will take a year or rather a year plus to be released. And right now, I'm stuck and stranded cuz the environment isn't friendly for someone to get himself a decent job with an Olevel result since my certificate isn't ready. so I sit all day at home without doing anything and I feel really bittered and depressed. Cuz of that, my current step mum which I'm trying as much as possible to avoid is now looking down on me.... She talked and gossip about me behind my back to my younger ones.... My late step mum gave birth to 2 children and I love and accept Dem as my blood from same mother despite been maltreated by their mum.
My current step mum happens to be an elderly and uneducated woman. she doesn't know how to manage and plan for the family... But I'm kind of having negative thought about her cuz she's here for the money.... She talks and gossip about my Dad behind his back saying he should be ashame of himself for not building a house while in active service. She even threaten my Younger ones that dey don't have any legal right to their father's properties indirectly she is letting me know my place. even goes to the extend of telling Dem that dey should pray that nothing happens to him otherwise she would neglect dem and go back to her late husband's house which her son is now managing.
Right now she's looking for a way to conceive
and bear a child for my Dad at her mid 40 almost getting to 50yrs in other to claim entitlement.... I don't know who gave her such advise.
She's barely upto a year plus in our house and now she's displaying all dis attitude and trying to gain everything under her control.
She started all dis drama after going through my father's documents and discover that my younger brother was made the next of king and ever since then she has been disturbing my dad to remove his name and put hers...
In a couple of months Dad would be retiring from service and he would be paid his pension. Sometimes I listen to her conversation when she's making calls telling her family's the amount of money that will be paid into my father's account for his retirement even my father is not even aware of it but this woman as already figured it out. And right now my instincts tells me that she's up to something. She has done a lot of dirty things behind my father's back and I try to cover it up without telling my Dad cuz I don't want her see me as an obstacle to her marriage but despite hiding her bad side she has decided to go against me by reporting me to my Dad when I kind of have small misunderstanding with her.... For instance refusing to worship in dsame church with her.

I'm not even concerned or bothered about my father's properties or money cuz my Dad has done enough by sending me to school but dis woman is seeing me as threat to the house and My measure concern now is my younger ones.... If life is to take another dimension I know were I can start from but how about my younger ones.... The burden will be much more for me to shoulder..... Right now Daddy doesn't share his thought and information with us the children rather discussing it with our step mum... Which is giving us concern.
My biggest fear of recent... Dad has been terribly sick ever since he got married to dis strange woman and he's not getting better.... Recently the Doctor ask us to pray endlessly for him cuz the sickness has eaten him up.

My step mum as been acting strangely of recent and I am kind of suspecting that she's up to something which bothers me a lot..

Right now I feel hopeless and depressed cuz I feel empty not knowing what to do.....

Advice needed cuz I don't want take any action that will cuz my down fall in life { I'm in my mid 20 now}

Should I be silent and lve my step mum to have everything her way?
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by Exmilitant(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
You were a simp from birth!!
Second wife use you clean ground.
Third wife dey siddon for your head.
Na him be say the wife you go marry go put you for bottle.

All those ugly situations no dey meet ogoloba children.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by fyzaila: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Get your self together and be a man of the house please. All this pity or blame party you're playing or portraying won't do you any good.

Find a way of getting money from your dad, get a laptop and learn a skills. Alot of tech skills are money generating nowadays.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by ahnie: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Here for the comments!
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by Emir8: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
I fought my stepmother with all my strength physically and spiritually. I gave her names - MTN everywhere you go and OSRC_Ondo State Radio Corporation.

She and her children are afraid of me now. She don do charm tire, nothing happens to me because God dey.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by Foodqueen(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
And u say she is uneducated

Hope she isn't poisoning your dad gradually.

Pls take charge of your house.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by talented321: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have decided to marry my second woman that give me a girl child, because out 100 step moms 90 are evil toward their step daughter/son. Men pls take extra care of your children from another woman they may not complain to u but deep down they are fighting depression. From experience

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by Belafonte(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
You only hear stories of wicked stepmother's not wicked stepfathers. Just saying

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by talented321: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
I feel your pressure, majority women are just too wicked on top my own father s house and money
Emir8:
I fought my stepmother with all my strength physically and spiritually. I gave her names - MTN everywhere you go and OSRC_Ondo State Radio Corporation.

She and her children are afraid of me now. She don do charm tire, nothing happens to me because God dey.
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:01am On Jun 13, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Please bare with my typo errors and long script.
My challenges so far in life.
Life has been so tough while growing up without my biological mother... my mum passed away when i was barely six month old after I was given birth.. my grandma(blessed memory) looks after me, later Dad got married and I was moved back to d city to stay under the care of my step Mon.... Life was so bittered I was subjected to all kinds of maltreatment... At times I was meant to sleep out on d corridor even in an uncompleted building for days before she will finally grant me permission to sleep inside, even I had to fed on leaves at times to keep my life going.... My Dad was a busy man due to the nature of his job... He was never around, so whenever he comes back from work, my step mum will make sure i look presentable in d eyes of my Dad so he won't think I'm been maltreated. She took away my joyhood as a child and I missed my fatherly love and care.... I just couldn't sit and share my problems with my Dad.... Even I was been label as a witch which my Step mum collide with a false prophet to deceive my Dad cuz of dis my Dad begin to hate me for no reason..
So after some years later we were involved in a fatal accident while going 4 an occasion in d villa and my step mum passed away on d process. She passed away without leaving her account details with my Dad, she hid everything from my Dad and all the money she falsely collected from my Dad was gone.
Fast-forward! after she passed away my life begins to take a U-turn and I was able to make it to the university despite the delays...

So during my final yr in school Dad called and told me that he has got himself another wife without even seeking my consent to know the kind of woman she getting married to... I felt bitter about it cuz of so many reasons attached to it.....
Immediately I rounded up my studies I came back home pending till when my result will be ready. though! I undergo through PT program and I was told it will take a year or rather a year plus to be released. And right now, I'm stuck and stranded cuz the environment isn't friendly for someone to get himself a decent job with an Olevel result since my certificate isn't ready. so I sit all day at home without doing anything and I feel really bittered and depressed. Cuz of that, my current step mum which I'm trying as much as possible to avoid is now looking down on me.... She talked and gossip about me behind my back to my younger ones.... My late step mum gave birth to 2 children and I love and accept Dem as my blood from same mother despite been maltreated by their mum.
My current step mum happens to be an elderly and uneducated woman. she doesn't know how to manage and plan for the family... But I'm kind of having negative thought about her cuz she's here for the money.... She talks and gossip about my Dad behind his back saying he should be ashame of himself for not building a house while in active service. She even threaten my Younger ones that dey don't have any legal right to their father's properties indirectly she is letting me know my place. even goes to the extend of telling Dem that dey should pray that nothing happens to him otherwise she would neglect dem and go back to her late husband's house which her son is now managing.
Right now she's looking for a way to conceive
and bear a child for my Dad at her mid 40 almost getting to 50yrs in other to claim entitlement.... I don't know who gave her such advise.
She's barely upto a year plus in our house and now she's displaying all dis attitude and trying to gain everything under her control.
She started all dis drama after going through my father's documents and discover that my younger brother was made the next of king and ever since then she has been disturbing my dad to remove his name and put hers...
In a couple of months Dad would be retiring from service and he would be paid his pension. Sometimes I listen to her conversation when she's making calls telling her family's the amount of money that will be paid into my father's account for his retirement even my father is not even aware of it but this woman as already figured it out. And right now my instincts tells me that she's up to something. She has done a lot of dirty things behind my father's back and I try to cover it up without telling my Dad cuz I don't want her see me as an obstacle to her marriage but despite hiding her bad side she has decided to go against me by reporting me to my Dad when I kind of have small misunderstanding with her.... For instance refusing to worship in dsame church with her.

I'm not even concerned or bothered about my father's properties or money cuz my Dad has done enough by sending me to school but dis woman is seeing me as threat to the house and My measure concern now is my younger ones.... If life is to take another dimension I know were I can start from but how about my younger ones.... The burden will be much more for me to shoulder..... Right now Daddy doesn't share his thought and information with us the children rather discussing it with our step mum... Which is giving us concern.
My biggest fear of recent... Dad has been terribly sick ever since he got married to dis strange woman and he's not getting better.... Recently the Doctor ask us to pray endlessly for him cuz the sickness has eaten him up.

My step mum as been acting strangely of recent and I am kind of suspecting that she's up to something which bothers me a lot..

Right now I feel hopeless and depressed cuz I feel empty not knowing what to do.....

Advice needed cuz I don't want take any action that will cuz my down fall in life { I'm in my mid 20 now}

Should I be silent and lve my step mum to have everything her way?

You're a university graduate and should behave as such.

An uneducated, middle-aged 3rd wife shouldn't be seen oppressing you.

Normally, she should be feeling uncomfortable and frequently threatening to leave.

It's a shame that the reverse is the case here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're a university graduate and should behave as such.

An uneducated, middle-aged 3rd wife shouldn't be seen oppressing you.

Normally, she should be feeling uncomfortable and frequently threatening to leave.

It's a shame that the reverse is the case here.
I gat ur point, sir... I blame myself for stooping so low to let her take full control of the house..
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Exmilitant:
You were a simp from birth!!
Second wife use you clean ground.
Third wife dey siddon for your head.
Na him be say the wife you go marry go put you for bottle.

All those ugly situations no dey meet ogoloba children.

My wife to be can't even try dat,You won't understand d situation am into however I blame my father for putting us into dis messed.
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
And u say she is uneducated

Hope she isn't poisoning your gradually.

Pls take charge of your house.
I thought as much..... Well! that's what I have to do otherwise dis woman go see me finish.
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
I have decided to marry my second woman that give me a girl child, because out 100 step moms 90 are evil toward their step daughter/son. Men pls take extra care of your children from another woman they may not complain to u but deep down they are fighting depression. From experience
Well said, men needs to look out for a women with a good heart before taking Dem in as a second wife cuz some women are just full of evil..... Could u imagine at dis my age when I try to correct her on some certain things. She would get angry and won't cook for that day just to punish me.... Sometimes I laugh at her ignorance cuz it's something I'm already use to.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2023
fyzaila:
Get your self together and be a man of the house please. All this pity or blame party you're playing or portraying won't do you any good.

Find a way of getting money from your dad, get a laptop and learn a skills. Alot of tech skills are money generating nowadays.
Well said! That's what I have to do.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by UYEMDO35(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Emir8:

You be strong man guy... I wish I could emulate you.
Re: How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother by talented321: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2023
That is why i always say their is no woman born by a woman that will tell me to marry her
UYEMDO35:

Could u imagine at dis my age when I try to correct her on some certain things. She would get angry and won't cook for that day just to punish me.... Sometimes I laugh at her ignorance cuz it's something I'm already use to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Baby Is Three Years Old Today! / If You In Need Of Original Customs Papers For Your Car / Air Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.