Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. (4285 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / When Problems Are Spiritual.... / You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are you Having Some Challenges that seems to be staying for too long.
Have you Prayed, Fasted and do all you can, yet the Situation Remains the same.

Would you like to take a Spiritual Steps to look into it ,Probably you Feel it's Spiritual?

I Carry out an Indepts Spiritual Investigations .

You don't have to be Physically Present with me, There is no Distance In the Realm of the Spiritual World.

I'm a Spiritualist, Not the Babalawo Type Pls.

Do you experience any of the Listed Below

1: Promise and Failures Always.

2: Failures at the Edge of Success.

3: Business Not doing fine anymore even when you have Tried, Tried and Tried and you don't just know what is Happening.

4: Marriage Problems.

5: Spiritual Links with Evil Forces at your Village /Home..

6: Having Dreams seeing yourself at your Old School, Former Compound where you Grew up, Old Friends, Seeing yourself still relating with Your Aunts, Brother, Guardians, Relatives you once lived with while Growing Up so many Years ago.

7: Eating and Having Sexual Intercourse in your sleep, when you are Awake ,you found out that your underwear is all wets with Semens.

8: Having Dreams being Chased by someone.

9: Having Dreams trying to Climb a Tree /Hill or Mountain then seeing yourself Falling back when you are almost getting to the Peak of it.

10: Always using your head to Carry Cobwebs.
Especially when it's just a Day to for an Appointment that could change your life for the better.

11: Being to Several Countries Embassy for Visa but always Rejected.

12 : Living Abroad with No Papers, Application for Documents / Papers Always turned down.

13: Depressed, Frustrated and Stop Confused.

PLEASE NOTE : IT IS NOT ALL CHALLENGES THAT HAS ROOTS IN SPIRITUAL LIKEWISE IT IS NOT ALL PROBLEMS THAT ARE SIMPLY PHYSICAL.

SOME PEOPLE BAD ATTITUDES TOWARDS OTHERS KEEP THEM IN A STAGNANT POSITION, A TRADER THAT HAS NO GOOD MANNERS, NO GOOD CUSTOMERS RELATIONSHIP MAY EXPERIENCE HELL IN HIS OR HER BUSINESS.

SUCH PERSON JUST NEED SOME ATTITUDINAL CHANGES.. .NOT A SPIRITUALIST.. SIMPLE.

A VERY LAZY MAN OR WOMAN COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS OR HER LOW FINANCIAL STATUS AND HUNGER SIMPLY NEEDS TO BE WORKING AND BE HARD WORKING.

A LADY THAT IS SOOO ARROGANTS, SAUCY, LACKS RESPECT, SOOO PROUD, INSULTS MEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS, NOW 45 YEARS OLD WOULD JUST BE WASTING HER TIME AND MONEY TO SPIRITUALIST, ALL SHE NEEDS IS CHANGE OF ATTITUDE THAT IS IF SHE IS LUCKY BEFORE SHE GETS TO MENOPAUSE

BUT IF YOUR CHALLENGES IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN SPIRITUAL, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR PSYCHOLOGIST IS ,NO MATTER YOUR TECHNICAL KNOW HOW, NO MATTER HOW INTELLIGENT, SMART ,EDUCATED YOU ARE, YOU GOT TO LEAVE SPIRITUAL MATTERS TO THE PROFESSIONAL SPIRITUALIST...SIMPLE.

LET'S TALK ONLY IF YOU ARE TRULY FED-UP OF THAT SITUATION AND YOU ARE IN DIRE NEED OF THE SPIRITUALS.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

Only for the Wise Only .

Check My Profile.

May Almighty God Blesses U.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Like a Sick Person Gets to Run a Medical Test to know the Causes of His or Her Ailment.

Someone having Frequent Challenges which seems not to be getting Solved over many Years even after several Objective and Constructive Efforts needs to Run a Spiritual Check as Well..

After all Life is Basically of Spiritual and Physical.

Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Economy Situations could affects your Business, Trade and financial status Occasionally.

I'm not a Spiritualist that deceives people with the Wrong Notion that Every Problems are Caused Spiritually... Absolutely No.

However if your instincts tells you what you are facing might have Spiritual Undertone..

Do not Hesitate to Spiritually Investigate it.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don't ever be the one to Attack anyone Spiritually.

No matter how annoyed or angered you are... Leave all unto God.

Whatever you do now Spiritually against anyone, it's coming back to you.

In the Spirits world, The Evil Work you asign a Spirit to do for you against someone will be done but same Spiritual force is coming back for your head once you stop Pleasing it.

Think.

That Situation you are going through that seems Unbearable, it may be Spiritual...

Investigate it.

Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Don't be Limited.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2023
You seems to be doing well at your Trading Shop, Sales was Booming, Customers were Coming Well...

This Went on for Several Years.

You rented Another Shop to expand ,this is a sign of Progress off course.

You Employed a Sales Girl To stay in your First shop, All of a Sudden, sales starts dropping, What Happened!

But your newly Opened shop keeps Booming, you decided to move to your first shop and send the sales Girl To the New Shop.

Sales drops again, it was serious and Horrible!

Probably the sales girl have being Harsh, Unfriendly, Bad Customers Relationships etc...

This girl isn't any of the above mentioned, She jokes with the few customers that comes around, Appears to be sooooo Nice. Even Neighbors that has Shops Nearby Testified to it.

The Items being sold in the Shop does not even requires much Marketing or sales Talents but in a nutshell The sales Girl was Good.

This Woman Business both the first Shop and the shop Collapsed ,It looks so Strange to her, She started getting into Debt, Shop is sooo Scanty now, Debtors are on her Neck.. Life is Miserable.

A step to look into the Matter Spiritually Revealed that this Woman sales Girl only Appears calm and Gentle but she shouldn't have employed her at all.

She is full of Negativity, Full of Negative Energies, Negatitive Vibrations.. Her Aura is Heavily Contaminated with Evil Forces.

Where she goes, what ever Business she steps into, it would crash.

It becomes glaring to the woman the Source of her Travails.

Madam Sacked her and pay her off, She started having terrible Dreams, Attacks in her Dream, Do you want to call that a Coincidence, Well Ignorance of the stubborn Hearted is always Destructive, This is a woman that always had Sound Sleep before she sacked the sales Girl. Well With Spiritual Prayers the Nightmare stopped, As i type her business have started picking up Mightily isn't the Almighty God Amazing!

She finds another Sales Girl, she was Spiritually Investigated and found out to be Okay. Things are all fine now.

Spiritually Check Your Next Steps, Next Moves, Before you Marry that Fellow Investigate him or her, That Long Time Situations may have Spiritualy Undertone.

A Wise Man or Woman would think and shun Ignorance.

You could be going through same Experience, You have Fasted, Prayed, Yet The Real Causes of your Problems are unknown... You will be on a very long thing. Save yourself of Stress, Anxiety and time.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check my Profile ..
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
What you see Physically happening to you looks sooooo Unbearable and Frustrating.

It could be as a result of the Economic Situation now, If your Present Predicaments is as a Result of that... Fine ,with time you will Overcome it once the Economy gets Better.

However if your Travails has Deep Spiritual Causes, Oga/Madam/ Bros even if the Economy gets much more better like the Netherlands ,Physical Approach won't Solve it.

Ignore the Basic Truth and Continue to Face the Consequences of Ignorance.

Be Wise and Overcomes the Hurdles.

Check My Profile.. If You need to Talk to me.

May the Creator of the Universe Brings Succour To Us All.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Just Completed his NYSC, Got a nice Job with Juicy Allowances.. Car, Accomodation Allowance.

He finds an Apartment that looks so exquisite and Cosy, He moved in and feels so Excited.

After just One Months, He began to experience the most Horrible Nightmares..

It's stress, it's Malaria, it's nothing, he needs some good rest.. Bla bla bla. When it was his Work leave time, He had time to Have lots of rest.. No Malaria, No Fever at all.

He feels Healthy but the Terrible Nightmares wouldn't stop.

Dreams like working seriously, sweeping and being Beating to work hard, sees himself in a place where he breaks Strong rocks with Hammer with some heavy fiece looking men forcing him to work Non stop .

Sometimes he Suddenly wakes up, Panting and Breathing Heavily from his Sleep, sweating.

There was a time Her fiancee noticed the Loud shouts Yeeeee from his sleep.

She couldn't bear this anymore, This Man Began to fall terribly sick, Growing so lean, He was soon given some times to go for medical

All medical Approach failed.

Later spent few time sleeping because of the fear of the frequent dreams, High BP set in.

His situation becomes worst that he was mistaken for an HIV Patients.. Yes.. It has gotten to that stage....

A Wise friend of his mentioned His case, A Deep Spiritual investigation was carried out... My Goodness ,it's the Owner, I meant the Landlord of that Beautiful Apartment that buried an Evil/ Fetish Items on the Ground Of the building.. It's just a 2 Bedroom Flats in the compound, Fenced.. only him lived in there.

I warned him to move his things as quickly as Possible if he wasn't ready to die.. And serious Spiritual Prayers must be done to Isolate him from the Influence of the Fetish Buried in the House....

To Almighty God be the Glory, He moved out, The creator Revived Him.

He is back on His feet again, Got another Apartment but this time around, the New Apartments was Spiritually Investigated and was found out to be Okay.

In His words and I quote... " I THINK IT IS WISE TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW, I CONSIDER SPIRITUAL THINGS THRASH BEFORE BUT NOW I KNOW "

Prevention is Better than Cure, Don't just get things done anyhow, Spiritually Investigate it

Check My Profile Below.. I care.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Life is not Bed of Roses.. Agreed.
But how about a Problem that lingers for soooo Long.

Think.

Though not all Challenges has Spiritual Causes.

Wouldn't you rather investigate this Spiritually?

It's an Advise
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Life is not Bed of Roses.. Agreed.
But how about a Problem that lingers for soooo Long.

Think.

Though not all Challenges has Spiritual Causes.

Wouldn't you rather investigate this Spiritually?

It's an Advise
Be Wise
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
What is that Sign On you that made People To turn you down...

The Same Person that Turned you down have Helped So Many People which you know Personally.

Immediately you stepped in to Meet the Helper, He or She Looked at you and Just Hesitated.

It's not the first time this is happening to you.

Oh! Maybe it's nothing,Maybe it's just a Coincidence ,Maybe it's not Time for Success, Maybe it's just ordinary and no Big Deal.

Well this have been Happening to you for Several Years Now.. So you are the one that is Destined to Experience Failures, Rejections Always right ? While others who are Close to you are Destined to Prosper.

Think.. Be Wise.

Need to talk with me.. Check My Profile.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Spiritual Investigations... Important
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Investigate it.

3: Business Not doing fine anymore even when you have Tried, Tried and Tried and you don't just know what is Happening.

6: Having Dreams seeing yourself at your Old School, Former Compound where you Grew up, Old Friends, Seeing yourself still relating with Your Aunts, Brother, Guardians, Relatives you once lived with while Growing Up so many Years ago.

7: Eating and Having Sexual Intercourse in your sleep, when you are Awake ,you found out that your underwear is all wets with Semens.

9: Having Dreams trying to Climb a Tree /Hill or Mountain then seeing yourself Falling back when you are almost getting to the Peak of it.

Especially when it's just a Day to for an Appointment that could change your life for the better.

12 : Living Abroad with No Papers, Application for Documents / Papers Always turned down.

Spiritual Investigations Per Excellence.

Check My Profile Below
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Know the Unknown Disturbing you Spiritually

Spiritualist Ade.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 1:47am On Jun 25, 2023
You get to the Medical Doctor to have you Checked.. The Medical Laboratory To have you Tested today know the causes of your Ailments before Drugs are Prescribed.

Let Spiritualist Investigate your Stubborn Unpleasant situation Spiritualy To Diagnose the cause and give Direction for Solutions.

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

Check My profiles below.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
You get to the Medical Doctor to have you Checked.. The Medical Laboratory To have you Tested today know the causes of your Ailments before Drugs are Prescribed.

Let Spiritualist Investigate your Stubborn Unpleasant situation Spiritualy To Diagnose the cause and give Direction for Solutions.

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

Check My profiles below.
Be Wise
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Investigate it.

Spiritual Investigations Per Excellence.

Check My Profile Below
Be Wise.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Take a Step
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cultures, Traditions Affects.. The Past Could Hunts
Shun Ignorance..

Check Profiles below.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Cultures, Traditions Affects.. The Past Could Hunts
Shun Ignorance..

Check Profiles below.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2023
The World we are is more Spiritual than Physical..
The Spirituals Controls the Physical.

God is a Spirits.

We are Created in His Image, Humans are Made up of Body, Soul and Spirit.

The Tripartite Nature.

That Challenges you are going through could have a Spiritual undertone.

Be Wise.

Spiritually Diagnose it.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don't Go on a Journey that is meant one year for 20 years Be Wise.

I'm Spiritualist Ade
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Deepspirituals:

God is a Spirits.

The Tripartite Nature.

Be Wise.

Spiritually Diagnose it.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2023
It's About 5 or more Years Now you have been in the same Challenges, it seems to be Getting more and more intensely.

Wouldn't you rather Investigate it, It Could be Spiritual.

Peace Is Paramount.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Deepspirituals:
It's About 5 or more Years Now you have been in the same Challenges, it seems to be Getting more and more intensely.

Peace Is Paramount.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Some Challenges has Spiritual Undertone.

Take a Step.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Deepspirituals:

God is a Spirits.

The Tripartite Nature.

Be Wise.

Spiritually Diagnose it.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Take a Wise Step .

Stop Remaining in the same Spot
Stagnancy over the years ?

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Peace Is Paramount.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2023
Age is no Longer on your Side.

Business wise You Experience Failures .You have Written Countless Applications ,even with your Level of Qualifications,you are still Jobless .

You Keep Saying it's the Economy there are No Jobs ,How about your School Mates that already gotten Good Jobs .

It's the 4th Time Your Visa have been Rejected ,

You Bought a Land ,After You Laid Foundation of just few Blocks ,Till now after Many Years You have not been able to do anything again , Spirogyra has taken over the blocks ,The Land has turned to Thick Bush .

Your Wife does not Respect you anymore because it's been long you Provide for the Home.

THink ,Be WISE .. IGNORANCE HAS ONLY A GIFT OF MORE DESTRUCTION,WISDOM GIVES YOU FREEDOM .

For Deep Spiritual Insight.

Check My Profile Below
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Peace Is Paramount.

Take a Step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cant Cook Soup Well: Need Help / Photos: Ooni Of Ife In Modakeke For Akoraye Day / Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.