Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (26701 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by herkeem: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnCbpic1Oy0

President Bola Tinubu is on his way to Paris, France, to participate in the review and signing of a New Global Financial Pact that places vulnerable countries on priority list for support and investment.

He departed the presidential wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, Abuja on Tuesday morning.

The Nigerian leader will join other world leaders in the two-day Summit, which will be held in Paris from Thursday, June 22 to 23.

President Tinubu will also use the opportunity to mobilize innovative financing for countries vulnerable to climate change as well as foster development in low-income countries, and encourage investment in β€œgreen” infrastructure for the energy transition in emerging and developing economies.

The President is accompanied on the trip by members of the Presidential Policy Advisory Council and senior government officials.

He will return to Abuja on Saturday June 24.
https://von.gov.ng/president-tinubu-departs-for-france-to-attend-financial-summit/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by herkeem: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safe travels my President.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by abibox02: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alo Ire, Abo Ire (Journey Mercy)

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Goodmanamen: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
New ajala grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Absuchat(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
I like your performance so far.
Go in peace

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by herkeem: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Absuchat:
Go in peace
The man is doing well ...

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Nahunger(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
undecided
Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by b3llo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safe travels Mr President

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Olachase(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
go and represent my President.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baba wan go recharge, Buhari’s charging point was in UK, Tinubu own na France

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Davicl: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ok...... refilling, if you know you know

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Doing wonders so far. Well done Mr President !

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Quick recovery.Nigeria needs an healthy President.Obi will reclaim his mandate given to him.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safe trip Our LEADER.

Holluwhakemmy:
Safe trip Sir
God bless you Oluwakemi.
And God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.
Keep it up darling.
Chop kiss kiss kiss

Holluwhakemmy:
You are welcome Nigeria shall be great
Amen in Jesus name.
Whether the evil and wicked ones like it or not.

post=114091440]SAFE trip to and fro to our Amiable President.

We pray for long life in good health for you now and always Jagaban.

May you not come back to meet anyone saying you will not return.
Go and may the Almighty Allah grant your prayers for our darling nation.

God bless our President Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

Go in peace City Boy...

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

We Rise.

Even his haters confirmed that this man is a builder of a new Nigeria.
[/quote]
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

[quote author=Dbestbrest
:
Wishing you safe trip and better wins for Nigeria, our amiable President
You are a great man.
Keep it up πŸ’‹

Bon Voyage Monsieur le PresidentπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Olachase(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Auxtin85:
H
has you done book sapce now wetin you gain grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Absuchat:
Go in peace
God bless you

spiralwedge:

He is the idan.

I’ve always loved him, voter for him because i knew he would perform. Apart from performing, he loves to cast long-term visions that will be like 50 years ahead of him. Just like the whites do. This is exactly what Nigeria needs - a direction and someone to give it.
You are absolutely right.
Stay blessed

abefeabebi:
Baba really mean business,may God see him through
AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™Œ πŸ™ ❀️

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

GOD BLESS OUR LEADER, PRESIDENT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by kadraxkyle(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baba blue..sorry bala blu safe trip grin

3 Likes

herkeem:

You can say that again

paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!
May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.
Raskimonojendor:

Amen.
And me and my family too. Amen.
AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn
Ingocof:
Gbogbo wa lo ma ri BATISHE.
AMEN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by zuzuonyi: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sharp guy. Using one stone to kill one big bird and one small one. Get well soon grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
God bless His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

The best we ever had…..

Bon Voyage!

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olachase:
for house

You know book
Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
herkeem:
Safe travels my President.
May the Almighty Allah bless you and your family πŸ‘ͺ

Funflipper:
President Tinubu will put Nigeria where it rightly belongs in the global world. This is just the Genesis, by the time we get to Malachi, the rest of the world will follow the trend and be falling head over heels to identify with Nigeria before they get left behind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by ganisucks(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
herkeem:

https://von.gov.ng/president-tinubu-departs-for-france-to-attend-financial-summit/

After the disastrous meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos has gone once more to beg and roll on the floors of the bourgeois. When he comes back, he will meet the same situation.
NO RERUN, NO FRESH ELECTION. LET THE CASE RUN IT'S FULL COURSE. PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by MosayA: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safe trip, Mr Presido

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
herkeem:

in what way?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Why using his own private jet?
Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Absuchat:
Go in peace

Sentiment apart he has surprised me beyond my expectation make man no lie.

He really do well.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safe..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) by Pio44: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
12% battery remains, coming back 98%

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.