Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,612 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare Appeals To The Public For Funds To Build His School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare Appeals To The Public For Funds To Build His School (152 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare Appeals To The Public For Funds To Build His School by Pengician(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Greetings, Everyone.

Please, join me on an extraordinary journey to transform lives through education!

Hello, I am Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare, a humble son of Delta State, Nigeria, and a passionate linguist with a background in Linguistics from Delta State University, Abraka. And Master's degree in Sociolinguistics (in-view) at the prestigious University of Portharcourt, Choba. I am fortunate to call the vibrant Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State my home.

I have an audacious dream - to establish a comprehensive educational institution (Crèche, Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Primary, Secondary). This dream is not just mine, but a beacon of hope for our community's future. We have already taken the first step towards this dream by securing four plots of land dedicated to this noble cause.

However, to bring this vision to life, I need your help. We are in need of either temporary or permanent structures to start this journey. The timeline is tight, with funds needed between now and the end of August, so that by September, we can add the finishing touches to our school premises.

The funds raised will be meticulously used for erecting structures, procuring desks, lockers, stationery, textbooks, notebooks, and for advertising through fliers and billboards. Every penny will be a building block in the foundation of this dream.

I am filled with gratitude as I invite you to be a part of this transformative journey. No contribution is too big or too small - every bit counts. Together, we can shape the future of our community and beyond.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support. Stay blessed!

Account Details:
Andrew Goodnews Eruemuare
Current
Fidelity Bank
Re: Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare Appeals To The Public For Funds To Build His School by Pengician(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Salutation, ALL.

Experience Excellence in Education at Incredible Value!

In the heart of the vibrant Isiokpo, Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State, Nigeria, emerges an extraordinary hub of education - SPEAK UP ACADEMY! We firmly believe that quality education should be a right, not a privilege, available to every child. Our mission is to transform this belief into reality, making world-class education an affordable prospect for the common man.

From the tender moments in Crèche to the formative years in Pre-Nursery, from the curiosity-filled days in Nursery to the explorative journey in Primary and Secondary School - we are dedicated to guiding our pupils and students towards the zenith of their potential. Our doors are open to every eager mind from within and beyond our local community, ready to embark on this exciting educational journey.

SPEAK UP ACADEMY is on a quest to reshape the educational landscape, with our commitment to providing a rich, qualitative learning experience. We are excited to announce that our academic activities will be in full swing starting September 2023.

Please, your generosity and support (moral/financial) are warmly welcome.
SMS/CALL
WhatsApp.

Remain blessed.

Get ready to empower your children with the gift of knowledge, crafted with care and quality, at a price that won't break your bank! Ignite their passion for learning and set them on a path to success with SPEAK UP ACADEMY!

GOODNEWS ANDREW ERUEMUARE

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Proposes Use Of Mobile Phone For UTME / Private Physics Teacher In Suleja And Abuja / Mmesoma's Father Apologizes To JAMB, Nigerians, As Innoson Withdraws Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.