Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call (1520 Views)

Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by Philanderboy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
My fellow students and Nigerians, I'm using this medium to tell you to stop picking calls from any unknown contact acting strange.
The video below was what happened in Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, Ebonyi state.
A student of the University answered an unknown call telling him they mistakenly sent him recharge cards on WhatsApp so he should help them send them back. Series of events happened after that that makes the boy to be vomiting blood. Seems to me this is another method of money ritual.
Watch the video, like, subscribe, comment and share for the safety of all Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWlutR1R33U
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by arleck(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
tongue tongue no one will click
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by Philanderboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
arleck:

Ok sir😂🤣
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by JobNeededUrgent: 2:05am On Jul 01, 2023
arleck:
haha haha
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Philanderboy:
My fellow students and Nigerians, I'm using this medium to tell you to stop picking calls from any unknown contact acting strange.
The video below was what happened in Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, Ebonyi state.
A student of the University answered an unknown call telling him they mistakenly sent him recharge cards on WhatsApp so he should help them send them back. Series of events happened after that that makes the boy to be vomiting blood. Seems to me this is another method of money ritual.
Watch the video, like, subscribe, comment and share for the safety of all Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWlutR1R33U
this is shocking. I recieved this same kind of call with a strange loooking text message few weeks ago, but I immediatly suspected an shouted down on the caller before he cut the call.
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by Philanderboy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
this is shocking. I received this same kind of call with a strange looking text message few weeks ago, but I immediately suspected an shouted down on the caller before he cut the call.

Wow that's good of you, sir
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Philanderboy:

Wow that's good of you, sir
yes ! he called me using the same format. that his father mistakenly sent 3k recharge card, immediately I knew it was fraud..
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by Philanderboy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
yes ! he called me using the same format. that his father mistakenly sent 3k recharge card, immediately I knew it was fraud..

It has happened to me before, I loaded the card but it was fake card so I didn't even picked their call
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by Injera(f): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
It has also happed to me. The same format. I told them plainly that I know their game.
Re: Stay Safe! See What Happened To A FUNAI Student After Answering An Unknown Call by ThinkSmarter: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
I have answered and received such messages and calls severally and the callers are mostly of Yoruba ethnicity.
May the guardian angel of the guy loose guard.
Most times, interviewers and friends call with numbers that is not in your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Travellers Raise Alarm About Headless Corpses In Ogun State / Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!! / Chinwuba Ekwueme Butchered Allegedly By Fulani Cattle Rearers In Udi Lga,enugu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.