Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,648 members, 7,840,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cleaning Company - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cleaning Company (190 Views)

Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside / Cleaning And Cooking Octopus / China Taize Sells High-quality Cassava Processing Machine, Cleaning Slicer, Brin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Company by mistersloow: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
I got a job with a big cleaning company, but we were told to buy our own chemicals. I don't know where to go. I need disinfectant and maybe something else. I want to decide whether it will be profitable for me or not.
Re: Cleaning Company by avgustina: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
not a bad way to go about it, of course, I know that the cleaning firms themselves provide the funds. Or maybe that's how you're being vetted, I don't know. BUT you can find a couple of suppliers for this or that product. If you need a lot, it's better to look for bulk goods. I recently found just where to get disinfectant fluid https://ipax.com/
Re: Cleaning Company by Nazgul: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
mistersloow:
I got a job with a big cleaning company, but we were told to buy our own chemicals. I don't know where to go. I need disinfectant and maybe something else. I want to decide whether it will be profitable for me or not.
@bolded.
How much is the company paying you guys?

Do they pay per contract you execute or per month, regardless of how many contracts you execute?

If your salary is per month, what percentage of your salary would you be using to buy the chemicals, as you might have to execute a handful of jobs each month since you acknowledged that it's a big company?

What's the distance from where you reside to the company? Is it walkable, if no, how much would it cost you to get there for the week?

These are questions you need to answer before knowing if it would be profitable.

(1) (Reply)

Cooks Needed Asap At Kado Estate / 10 Reasons To Love Chick-fil-a Shorts / Emdara Foods To Diaspora Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.