Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

It Is Not About The Numbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not About The Numbers (81 Views)

Forgetting About the Numbers of the Saved / Top Religions In Nigeria And The Numbers Of Their Adherents / Christians, Whats The Mystery Behind The Numbers 13 & 33?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not About The Numbers by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Narrow is the way to Good and Heaven. If is was wide it would not have been filtered. Anything best needs to be filtered and shuffled. They are a lot who have been to college but actually few who can think deep would be successful. In life I do not count myself as Numbers but as someone who God has a name for, God is close to some like me but it is not all. God knows more about you than you know yourself , can you know every hair in your body ?

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves V / Blessings Of The New Covenant / Weariness....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.